i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vyziic.png
my.mixtape.moe/enywvu.jpg
imgur.com/a/5j0QC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This 23rd of March is gonna be 4 years since I've met Tharja, so I'd like something special.
Anything cute between her and my SI like holding hands or on a date together would be nice.
A silly request would be my SI wearing Robins or Kirans cloak and being with her.
Or congratulating her on winning 3rd place in the recent poll that was held.
Or a big thing would be us with our daughters Noire and Morgan.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Holding up Noires/Morgans Cipher cards and being proud of her daughters.
Like how a parent would show pictures of their kids in their wallet.
imgur.com/a/wwAKr

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she has in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, so just drawing that much is fine.
Maybe posing like this as well. - imgur.com/a1q6Sy1

Playing Fire Emblem Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Rias Gremory looking tired and holding an energy drink, please. Or taking a nap.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) doing gardening activities.
-Or a 4koma with him pulling out a 4 leaf clover, but Cosmos pull a bunch of 5 leaf clovers.
-Wearing either of these clothes (3DPD i.imgur.com/PcSVavf.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen (imgur.com/a/drz5W)
- cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
- Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing bikini armor with a sword
-POV of sitting in the viewer's lap like this imgur.com/a/wGZav
- Any of these outfits imgur.com/a/vciLS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Kaine from Nier (i.imgur.com/hGrLtA1.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari welcoming back with her arms wide open, please.

Requesting anything cute, comfy, or cutelewd of my Kobori, please.

Good night waifuthread!

I'd like to request a drawing of my love Akua, some suggestions:
-To celebrate today, maybe have her drunkenly trying to put a seductive pose but failing.
-Her in an action-pose, maybe a full body version of this panel. i.imgur.com/kH1j4O8.jpg
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really dont mind. If you need references or anything feel free to let me know.
Please and Thank you for considering.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good white day! On that note, I'm requesting my sweet Tamaki eating a piece of this cake ( imgur.com/AWOejyE ) that I made, please! Or anything of her sleeping or looking sleepy would be wonderful as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend!

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing a yukata similar to this one (if not, maybe basing it off of her dress' color scheme would be good too): i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Wearing an oversized sweater
-Wearing armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Wearing bunny themed pajamas and drinking hot cocoa.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

I'd like to humbly request Rikka looking bored or sleepy, perhaps yawning or stretching.

Or if you prefer, her smiling at the viewer in this pose, but with her eyes open: imgur.com/a/pFzj3

Or for a more daring option, bending over and "accidentally" showing me her pantsu, perhaps enjoying my reaction or making a smug comment about it. (Said pantsu could be visible or not, depending on the angle.)

Alternatively, if there's something else she inspires you for (including lewd), any suggestions would be wonderful.

If you'd like, you could have a listen to her BGM, in case it offers any inspiration: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Patchouli grooving to music please.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dfD_JYnTE

Requesting cooking.

Requesting my lovely Inori being cute and a little sleepy.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Kaede celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a leprechaun hat and a beer mug. Either drinking happily, toasting the viewer, or getting a piggyback ride after the festivities are over from my SI (i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png). She would love the holiday for the excuse to down a pot of gold(en ale), and Irish to see her enjoying it and having fun.

Requesting anything cute, cool, or sexy of Rika.

-playing mahjong
-wearing armor like this imgur.com/a/sZAak
-power posing with her arms crossed and the wind blowing through her hair

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a wedding dress or wedding lingerie with a smiling or blushing expression
- wearing Vira's outfit from Granblue Fantasy danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898 or wearing gladiator sandals
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- tugging at my arm or holding my hand
- wearing Kanna's outfit from Dragon Maid imgur.com/a/rFDEs

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a pint of beer to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Good evening, Sup Forums! Today is my birthday, so I've got a few related requests.

It would be lovely to see Hina laying with my SI on a couch, arms wrapped around me in a big hug and wishing me a happy birthday!

For something on the lewd side, I'd love to see my waifu in her own birthday suit, perhaps barely covered by a sheet or her hair (with slightly messy sex hair), asking me with a smile if I enjoyed my first present. NSFW: imgur.com/a/Ls5Cy

For something more simple, I'd be happy to see her acting embarrassed while struggling to hide a present behind her back and trying to find the words to give it to me.
Of course, seeing her holding out a small gift for me with a happy smile would be great too!

Anything else birthday-related would be much appreciated as well, and a ring on her finger for anything would be a bonus! Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/YZ6ui
Please and thank you as always!

Because he can be spotted in Morioh (but still wearing his SC clothes) in JoJo DR, requesting an older version of my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki! Or something sleepy/comfy like these pictures i.imgur.com/IXYS1ya.jpg if you're up to draw SI stuff. Genderbent version of him or us both is also fine. SI ref i.imgur.com/ecTiruH.png
Thank you if you consider drawing my request and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing Iron Fist's costume(With Dragon symbol and Without the Mask but maybe with a cool flowing scarf instead to match with the Bandana), with gratuitous boob/cleavage emphasis!

Iron Fist: i.imgur.com/pRlYDnp.jpg

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting anything with Drunk Erio. Cute or cutelewd, it doesn't matter.

Have a good week, drawthread

Hey Slaine user! It's me, I have the doodle as I said earlier. Your husbando a cute!

Requesting Kneesocks as an Au Ra: i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg

Also requesting Kneesocks with huge hips and small waist/chest, like this: i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-In a pink version of Link's Gerudo outfit (imgur.com/a/Lx3PC)
-This outfit of my beautiful wife_(male): i.imgur.com/3quzIG9.png (Something specific can be drinking wine or/and with a wedding ring over the gloves, anything is fine tho)
-Dressed as Mozart from Classicaloid: i.imgur.com/A04XDVi.jpg

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime POV saying “I love you”. Or her eating a donut like in this picture of Araki i.imgur.com/F9gkJuF.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Barnaby.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Requesting Hisui in a sundress.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something more specific, how something White Day related?
Or how about being caught flustered and embaressed while trying to hide an english textbook behind her back?
Anything similar in style to any outfit in here would be fine too: imgur.com/a/teT7z

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Standing in-front of a mirror, putting on his tie
-Him with messy/bed hair
-Him wearing a cat hear hoodie

Something like this with him and my SI: imgur.com/gcWYeVM

SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Anything else cute/handsome or romantic is always welcome, thanks.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Hope you don't mind pixels. Here's other sizes: imgur.com/a/E22tW

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis in one of the following:
-Her sitting or laying down while being covered by bunnies along with some of them sneaking under her skirt and embarrass by the event.
-Taking a bath or shower to cool off as the days are slowly getting warmer.

Though, anything cute of Ivis is fine long as it is in good taste and you're welcome to change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sweater, sundress, etc. if you find her normal outfit troubling. Thank you as always.

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing a dancer's outfit from FE:A (imgur.com/a/uFSlI)
-Sunbathing on a beach
-Sleeping while hugging a pillow
-Walking around outside in a sundress

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting Sakuya resting in my lap. Lap pillow style. The opposite is also acceptable.
Lap pillow reference stuff: imgur.com/a/iFWHw
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Something more neat would be Sakuya in Gut's Black Swordsman armor.
Black Swordsman armor reference: imgur.com/a/nX7qI

As always anything showing off her lovely cute side or her cool calm demeanor is always appreciated. As long as it's fun.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them. Make sure to take care of yourself. Thank you if you consider drawing her and stay safe.

Really nice!

Posting for Mintfag
Howdy, WWD!

Mints and my Anniversary is coming up on the 20th, so I'm requesting either POV dancing with her looking up smiling, or dancing with SI outside in the grass with the moon behind. (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) )

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Posting for Hikagefag
I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in Rider's outfit i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with 2b's outfit

twist make it closer to either of her own costume's colors
dont forget to have fun drawfriends~

very nice

baka

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her anything cute of her wearing glasses.

Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in a Pooters outfit: imgur.com/a/qitLp

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting Natsuki wearing this swimsuit imgur.com/a/3YyeP

If that's not too interesting:
- as Otter or Silver Fox from Kemono Friends imgur.com/a/WcPI3
- wearing camopants, boots and a tanktop, maybe with hair tied up.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Oora

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD on a situation that gets convinient censoring (can be involved with shamrocks) or watching tv with user, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness (I'm aware for that).Or as a nurse, applying bandages in my left arm, saying that everything would be alright

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you're looking for something more specific then I'd like to see her doing one of these.

- In an un-tucked/un-buttoned suit after being in it all day
- Wearing an outfit for St. Patrick's day
- Standing in a Gainax pose
- In lingerie or just underwear and embarrassingly asking what user thinks of it

Of course anything else is fine as well.

You got something already

It was White Day on Tuesday. I'd like to request my beloved Shino receiving or enjoying some white day chocolate from myself, but anything else nice and related to the occasion would also be fine!

Requesting my sweet Syuko dressed as Fennec from Kemono Friends
imgur.com/a/fEpJ6

You don't have to post this every thread when he's already thanked the artist.

wow, already sunday. automata really ate up my weekend.

requesting something cute of haruka please, thank you.

Maybe he got amnesia?

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me "quit complaining your ass is fine"
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Hello everyone, I'd like to request Haqua either cooking, possibly in a cute apron, sitting by a tree reading a book, or lastly, sleeping on a nice bed or couch. Thanks.

Requesting Chronoire wearing a maid outfit

My birthday may be over, I would still like to request Taiga in naked apron holding up a birthday cake, please.
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

So small!! Aah, of course I don't mind, this is super cute! It's also my number one fave outfit of his, I love it, it's just too cute! Thank you so much, have a great week

Requesting Mao dressed in any kind of Wedding Dress. She could probably pull off a Tuxedo pretty well too.

Requesting Tsukimi hanging up clothes to dry outside on a warm spring day.

Requesting noire wearing an army combat uniform with this rank imgur.com/a/a71Bw , or noire being in a cold and snowy mountain, with mountain clothes

This is who I have as of 10 minutes ago.

I would like to resquest my beloved Binkan-chan dressed like a greek muse.

Or as alternative that i would like to see is she dressed with casual clothes while listens music with headphones. if you want to do something specific, jeans with a black jacket and the Beats would be fine.

Or she cosplaying Megumin from Konosuba would be great to.

Thanks in advance, have fun.

What is this for?

How about you look through those backlinks

Requesting Kagura dressed like a secretary/office lady, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

>Mimi
Which? This would be the first time I've seen Mimifag sign for a collage if it's the other one.

Not a collage. Artist said it will be an individual project.

Tasogare

I am more than down with homemade burgers.

Oh

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

If their powers are based on multiplication versus base strength, what happens if they get crazy buff?

>tfw we lost six people thaanks to 3DPD

Hi, I'd like to request my waifu Samus as a western gunslinger, it could be any of the typical shots from a movie or anything else you'd like. (Like a futuristic take on it or something.)
Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice day.

Good luck brave user, I hope you draw some cute Pokemon.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Aqua with her pink scarf.
i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg

SWOLE!

Should have made this quicker.

I hope you got mine.

Is there any one of those that are missing a refsheet? I may have forgotten my ref sheet.

That's a cool Homu

I still haven't finished filling it out. Am I too late?

>tfw you will never win the heart of one of the femanon's here and steal them away while the thread spergs out

I don't think so, just sent mine in and they said they would leave it open.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Poting for Toukofag
Requesting my lovely Touko in this dress: my.mixtape.moe/vyziic.png
Or in this outfit: my.mixtape.moe/enywvu.jpg

If not that, maybe as a bartender and wearing the bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC
Alternatively, wearing a floral-patterned kimono or yukata.

Anything cute or cool is also fine. Have a good weekend.

Draw my husbando like that too

Ah, thank you for this. She looks so pretty and cool, you really did an excellent job.

if your waifus had a scissoring competition who would win?

Whoever gets more cuts

I don't want my husbando like that.

Requesting my lovely flower being yandere or anything cute.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, celebrating my birthday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Who cares? I'm talking about mine, not your's.