FREEMASONS

I’m gonna pledge a mason soon.
With masons having ran the political game of years past, some see it as washed up, but I see it as an opportunity.
I know some of you faggots have gone through this process before.

What’s the gayest thing you’ve had to do to advance?
What’s the most fucked up thing you’ve had to do to advance?
Is there anything you want to say but can’t mention in fear of the feds?

Mason thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen002.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listen to bill cooper's interview w/ william morgan

That’s pretty gay

This.
Also, enjoy sucking willy and taking it up your tailpipe.
Masons are a thinly veiled sun worshipping homosexual cult.

Did you endure that?

The Lodge is dying. Waste of time. The same people who run that shit are on their final leg.

i turned off my vpn for this shit so you better be serious, dont ruin the rituals reading this shit on here faggot.

lying faggot kys

Enjoy serving the Jews and their master Satan.

i do get this feeling when reading their mystic bullshit

Like sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass in the name of Satan?

yeah agreed, everyones trying to conform to millennials and its making it worst. we are the second biggest lodge in the state and all the young guys disappear because they made it so much easier than before.

Enjoy burning in hell as your lodges worshipful master intercedes on your behalf to whatever fallen angel will turn ear to his cucked begging.

Rosicrucian > masons who are a kike pawn
rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen002.htm

"it is necessary that we make this preparation or we will be unable to compete with beings incarnating on the new higher level, since they will have prepared themselves for this coming event. Failure, in this life, could mean that we will incarnate in the next as members of a lower race group."

Freemasons : "we are aull bruthers of a super creator and all welcome in th lodge!!!"

What did you used to have to do?
What must you do now?

You're gonna be disappointed.

Read morals and dogma by sovereign grand master of american free masonry albert pike and you'll find out all the things you'd learn in the publically available goy-degrees of freemasonry

nigger we have two dudes from the church of satan in lodge and they were disappointed to find out it wasnt about their deity.
get raped faggot

gay

I didn't. Had an uncle that almost did. He got his recommendations in the late 90's since we had a lodge in town.
> Walked in
> Saw snooker tables in the main area
> Saw a man bent over one being fucked
> Walked straight back out
Gayest shit ever.
Don't you have a cock to suck?
It's basically Gnosticism, only a bit different and a lot gayer.

gays arent allowed in there because the g means "goddess" and the all seeing eye is a "divine" vagina

Fine. Your faggot goat demon or whatever.

Rosicrucian are a ponzi scheme now, i attended the reunion a few years back and that shit was wack

liar we have plenty of fags in the club

Hello, I'm a 33rd degree Freemason (Scottish Rite).
There is much misunderstanding about our creed and I wanted you to know that we're the good guys and don't want anyone's "demise", much less that of America.
Regards, T.B.

and?

What deity do you worship?

What valley brother?

And?
You’ve answered none of my questions. Only ones that I have not asked.

im not lying. it's well documented. you might have recently changed. my point is is that the all seeing eye is a fucking pussy and these pagan jew cults always love to screw in the name of some goddess bitch

no real mason will give you answers, if you really are joining youll see soon enough.
wear clean underwear and get ready to memorize some shit.

But screw who?
All I see is screwing other men.
Where are the women?

that's why you say the stupid garbage you say. fuck off randy

> we have plenty of fags in the club
Of course, you do, it's a requirement to get in the club.

Clean underwear?
I’m gonna have to wear it on my head naked?

care to give sources of your bullshit?
and sure id believe you if you said in some hick areas like where they still dont allow blacks.
but those areas are the ones dying off the fastest so who cares

Jeez oh man, you’re making plenty of sense there sir

nooooooooooooooope. women might not be allowed but this is what is worshipped. im sure LOTS of "hetero" is going down. at least spiritually. gays were not permitted for the longest time. who says or knows the eye is a pussy? well it is. more shit for you to deal with

kys

>Sun worshippers
They're an offshoot of Kabbalah/Jewish mysticism.

You'll enter in tighty whiteys, you'll leave in loose brown and red.
They'll snap the waistband and fuck the shit out of you, quite literally.

>gayest thing
Talk to a bunch of larping boomers without falling asleep.
>fucked up thing
Meet every week with a larping boomer to memorize my lines during the initiation. P.S. You can't write it down so you have to memorize it verbally.
>fear of Feds
No. I think a few of them actually were Feds. During my interview they mentioned the time I was detained (not arrested) for underage consumption, even though that was "no longer on my record."

you dropped your fucking tampon

Masons are pedophiles and satanists

With elements of Gnosticism.

its a fraternaty you stupid fuck, a mens club. unless you are clandy mason where they allow women. Thats normally in gay countries like france.

You are a dumb ass faggot

this is why you dont allow women. why faggot OP said freemasons are fags
>women
>faggots

bunch of kikery

i like their google Mail purse

like your fucken flag there elliot shimon. also a fertility cult. in your anthem you sing to a labia

thats york rite you retard, and the sun is for past masters of a lodge. read an actual book faggot not some alex jones shit

My favorite thing about this image is that the quality is so low that you can’t read anything

Mind explaining how they are pedophiles and satanists in your own words?

you're a giant liar and so is your faggot uncle.

OP just become involved and participate in the community charity events and you'll get along well with everyone.

im sure you are talking about your childhood with your daddy

why are men wearing fucking aprons. because women wear aprons and their "goddess" would wear a fucking apron

Then why is your org at the higher levels connected with Shriners and thd Jesters you LARPING fag?

im sure theres some, then again theres pedos everywhere

yes. yes. the sun. apollo. masculine thing. it's not vagina worship at all

Because some lowly level goyim told them this. Hahaha

I went through. Honestly though each country and state does it differently--knowing nothing of Bulgarian masonry, so basically there's a lot of learning to do, and some ritual to go through and it's all quite good, you get to interact with other men that have similar value sets to you. No political bullshit except what the next dinner is.

because ancient stonecuttes wore aprons.
Welcome newfriend

It's interesting how the M symbol becomes clear in a thumbnail, but is probably lost on someone seeing it when they see the aprons up close. It shows their allegiance to what deity?
>Moloch
>Minerva

so should men join sororities?
not talking about trans people either

There is a reason why one of the first things Hitler did once he got to power was to burn down every single mason lounge in Germany

yeah sorta

i dont give a fuck. now you bake cupcakes in aprons. freemasonry. wants women to rule over us. that is a nightmare and not biblical

They can't be infiltrated anymore. They have moved on to something else long ago.
What'sleft is just there to show "nothing interesting here, there are no hidden societies".

those are tassels meant to adorn.
Most (90%) aren't adorned and are simple aprons. You're a conspiracy theorist.

if it undermines your agenda then yes you should. this is all freudian. "heteros" made trannies. not me

Except it happened. Literally, everyone who's been in a lodge says the same thing. But they're all liars I suppose.
A bit too convenient how everyone says Masons are gay. Guess we're all in on a massive conspiracy, or the more likely option, your a bunch of queer pansies who made a club about cock riding.

Can someone explain what they are?

Mind telling me what that reason is or are you just gonna shit there and talk out of your ass about an organization you’re not associated with?

fuck freemasons and fuck honorary judaism

>I don't give a fuck
Then leave newfriend

get your head out of your ass, those aprons were what stone masons wore when cutting up stone. damn are you that dense?
masons = stone masons

But there are.
What are they?
One of you faggots knows.

its union of of wealthy scumbag to morally support itself and justify their will of power seeing the rest as dispensable scum.
Its likegroup phyquiatrical terapy for the very weathy,where they can express how superior they

shut your whore mouth. answer my fucking picture. the one with the giant stone pussy demon in it? go on...
this is why men are dying. youre killing us. complete fucking zombie cucks. assholes!!!

idk it's part of their kikery attire. Breivik is a mason too.

jesters are within the shrine you idiot. also its not higher lever, its parallel

You should probably try visiting one yoursel to get rid of that clear bias your gay uncle told you. But that would require going outdoors right?

i know that

it's a gay little beer-drinking club for old guys

everybody's gay. this thread is fucking pure box pox

lol you are reaching so hard its pathetic, sure theres some pagen shit but it doesnt circle it

vaginas. you have a fucking "goddess" with a pussy. that is depressing and disgusting as fuck. everybody thinks it's an actual eye. it disgusts me

Hit a raw nerve did I?
Go on, go to your lodge masters and let them run a train on you. I'm sure that'll cheer you up, you hairy fairy.

yeah low level, except im not.
lolololololol

It's a gay little club and always has been, okay for connections but the real high level (((conspiracy))) was just kikes that started a secret society within a secret society and subverted the thing.

Now it's just a gay little club where you can mingle

gonorrhea gabagool gash guzzler

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#elizabethwarren2020 #metoo #notothegrope #kony2012

your mother is gay

>implying you aren't attempting damage control
>implying you aren't calling me an conspiracy theorist in an attempt to assassinate my character so others disregard the content in my post
>implying that the members wearing the "simple aprons" aren't kept deliberately in the dark by high ranking masons
>implying you aren't just a useful pawn to those above you

Global rule #6

My favorite part is that the resolution is absolutely perfect, but you're a bulgarian nigger too dumb to open it on a proper device

It's not an M. It's a dick. Everything is a dick standing above an open vessel that represents a womb. It's a male domination cult. If pol wasn't so fucking retarded you guys would actually like it. I didn't like being a mason because I don't like forced friendships where I have nothing in common with people.
>inb4 b-but you're not 33rd degree!
Yeah but I was 32 and still know a million times more about the actual fucking larp then you do.

In case anyone didnt understand me ITS A FUCKING LARP!

according to albert pike, who was one of the most influential freemasons, who had a statue of himself in washington.d.c. (it may still be there, it may have been removed recently), they are lucifer worshippers who reserve this knowledge to a minority that forms an inner core of the organization, and obscures this knowlege from the outer majority and the public.

he wrote it in a book. in years past you'd have to get access the book to see it, but it's all over the internet so the scam is up if you're willing to look up the quotes.

the resistance you get is from people who would rather choose to believe what they want to believe rather than the plain truth, or people who have trouble with the truth that someone would actually worship lucifer and run a luciferian cult and they would be a part of it unknowingly. but that's what albert pike said it is