Why right wing men are so obssesed with the concept of "virginity" on a woman?

Why right wing men are so obssesed with the concept of "virginity" on a woman?

I've seen here on Sup Forums that most of you guys are so obssesed with the idea of a woman not being virgin or even worse, having many relationships before she settles down, what gives?

I'm not talking about promiscuity and sleeping around, but why would you reject a woman that has had many relationships before?, I've even seen that you guys talk about literal bro science ideas like "emotional baggage" or even "micro chimerism".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right wing men have choices.

Because statistically you're most likely to find a lifelong partner in a virgin at marriage. With each additional sexual partner that number drops. A woman that has been with many men does not value herself or have any sense of self control.

semen and womens spines

This

Plus human papaloma virus, I don't want my wife getting cervical cancer because Chad's unprotected dick was in her when she was young and free

>just marry a virgin brah, works for me all the time
this is exactly the bro science im talking about
you can't define the chances of success in a marriage by how many boyfriends your wife had, do you realize that if you say this out there you will look like an insecure boy?

Statistically dick-garages have shitty, unhappy marriage much more than women who had few or no sexual partners.
I'm not an /r9k/ autist so I don't have the infographics but I'm sure someone will post it soon.

My first marriage ended in a bitter divorce mainly due to cheating on facebook. She thought she logged out

That's because extremely religious people are less likely to have prrmerital sex and more likely to stay in a shit marriage. Correlation doesn't equal causation

Talk about memes

>if you say this out there you will look like an insecure boy?
Is this the only thing that ever enters into the calculus of what you people believe? the way it will make you look? Do you understand that people believe things for reasons other than as fashion accessories?

Because of telegony.
Google "Lord Morton's mare"

Chastity was a universally admired virtue in America until the decadence that began in the 1960s. It promoted strong, lifelong nuclear families, which certain parties have worked to undermine in the last 50 years.

There are stable people who commit and unstable people who don't. The unstable ones tend to have many partners. Loose virtue is a sign of shitty character

Just googled it and read the wikipedia article and also the telegony article, both mention that is was proven wrong and was later pushed by the nazis on their "race hygiene" agenda

>Sup Forums
>right-wing
>men

Ebin

Bump

So God looked down on Earth and saw only Adam.
He asked, 'Where is Eve?'.
Adam replied, 'We just finished making Cain and now Eve is washing herself out'.
An angry God bellowed, 'Dammit Adam, I'll never be able to get that smell out of the fish'.

>why would you reject a woman that has had many relationships before?
what use is she after destroying the ability to form long-term bonds?

We want to build family that will last, not just fuck for a couple years until you get bored and decide you'd rather be single with half of our shit

Errm... Are you autistic? Microchimerism is a bro science? I'll bealieve that if you can prove it to me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
Inb4 entitled faggot

Correlation is not causation

Some women that have had many relationships cant form the bonds you are talking about, guess what, some virgin women cant form them either

>Why right wing men are so obssesed with the concept of "virginity" on a woman?

I'm not.

Why would you want something that has had other men's penises in it? Do you buy used underwear? Used condoms? Hell, I wouldn't even ever use another man's toothbrush.

>yfw bro science and regular science are have the same conclusion because only men are capable of rational thought

Maintaining one's virginity requires self restraint and commitment to the idea that just because you can doesn't mean you should. This is what I call the Cincinnatus aspiration: the ideal person is one who, when presented with immense liberty, takes only what is needed. Cincinnatus was offered Rome, he chose his farm. Women are offered the cock carousel, the best choose not to ride it. I don't trust a woman to keep a long term relationship if she can't even keep her own legs closed.

If a women views sex as something trivial and casual, it makes me seriously doubt her views on marriage and the commitment it entails. It would also disgust me to be married to a women who has been with other men