Jews are now pushing asian men on white girls

How do we know this is the Jews?

>now
this behavioral programming has been going on for a long time.

>thirsty

say that about a women and watch the feminists fucking reeeee

is k-pop a jewish trick to get white man infected with yellow fever?

>is k-pop a jewish trick to get white man infected with yellow fever?

fucking sign me up !!

Twice has a lot of non-korean members

They've been pushing this shit since First Blood; Part 2. None of this is new, and it has not worked no matter how many shekels they have throw at it.
>But American Interracial relationships rising!
Just like the obesity rate and the hispanic population, the Pure remain unchanged.

no one is pushing asian men, the famous ones are fucking hot but the avg asian is not

did you ever think

maybe

white girls just wanna fuck pretty koean men?

it's not some grand conspiracy dude

kpop is plastic bitches, jpop is the real deal

he is handsome tho
dont be so jelly
>op is a jelly cuck

“Pretty Korean men”

Oh that’s fine but they can move to Korea to do that right? and give up the cultural social comforts their white forefathers sacrificed to pass onto them?

Protip: They cant

honestly i think a lot of yellow fever comes from asian women looking like good clean respectable fun and not boozebag "lol i'm such a mess!" white girls who look like they've had more hard dick than hot meals.

You're right

But Netflix has been adding a lot of Korean content. Not a conspiracy but them chasing in on a trend that started with some kpop memes

But it says they are traps right in the picture...

Name 5 recent Hollywood movies with an Asian male as protagonist.

You can't.
OP is a lie.

Name 5 recent Hollywood movies with a black male lead.

NigNog Kang of Gods
We Wuz Arthur
Negroid returns
We Wuz Pharaoh
We Wuz Wakanda

Kpop made me gay

the matrix
constantine
john wick

THIS IS AN OUTRA-
oh n/m I'm ok with this

I don't think OP was referring to Hawaii when he said "asian".

Mongol Asian-American here. I don’t want white pussy if the Jews forced it upon her mind. My guiding principle in life is to do the opposite of what Jews tell me to.

It’s South Korea developing an international recording label business. Fooling your Northman stock into thinking Asians are white-skinned dolls (on average) is part of their sales model. And quite Jewish in nature. I’m not afraid of admitting that we’re usually short and pale yellow to light brown. Most azns are ugly, esp. if they’re not based Central Asian master race. Remnants of Chinggis’s army.

North Chinese cuties is a meme. They’re that way because of Mongol, Russian and Manchu miscegenation.

I think (((they))) tried back in the day by importing Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee movies, for example but the sociobiological divide between our people is too great to overcome. No offense but we’re more highly evolved in the cognitive areas, skeletal and muscular definitely debatable (best lifters are Asian or Nord). Attractive phenotypes unfortunately not.

They are pushing White Male-Asian Female miscegenation, I know that for a fact. They want negroids with your women and your men with Asian tradwives. The fact that Asian ladies seek out white men due to fascination and disdain for Asian men doesn’t help either. It’s not a problem for my specific ethnicity but Nips, Gooks and Chinks women turn into serious wiggerlovers in white countries. Race-traitors I say.

i dont mind asians taking white women as long as i get some sweet ladyboy cock

Degenerate. I hope the next-next Hitler is Asian and kills all white betas that thirst for Asian pussy. And cock.

>I don’t want white pussy
You will never get any, so don't worry about it.

The Jews want Asian females in their movies, they don't want you. You could go extinct for all they care.

Jews are also pushing race mixing on themselves.

Never seen it, you must be browsing certain sites op

the jews arent doing shit you dumb faggot loser

Look at the pussy, he calls himself a man?

What about these girls is "yellow"
They all replace their faces with plastic and paint themselves white or whatever the fuck skin whiteners even are.

Muh 6 million. Muh 6 million.
Kek.
FYI: Average Hasidic Jews in NYC have 15 children, average.

It's probably r/asianmasculinity shilling themselves again.

I want me an oriental man myself.

No point in getting worked up about this shit. White men are still consistently ranked most attractive by all races, and not a very large proportion of whites race mix anyway

I actually lived in an area with a lot of Central Asians for a while. The men have standard east asian features, yet come across as fully masculine. The women come across as off-road versions of east asian women.
>it's all the milk products