Hey Americans, why is California so much ahead of the curve?

Hey Americans, why is California so much ahead of the curve?

Silicon Valley, tech innovation, entertainment, Hollywood, innovation in policy making ...

Where would you be without California?

California is a containment area for all of the things the rest of the country doesn't want. "Innovation" here seems to refer to "perversion".

> things the rest of the country doesn't want
Things like: innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, genius, creativity ... ?

They aren't US citizens

That isn't what CA has

California's GDP... they could split from USA and still be a powerhouse on their own.

They got there by playing politics, not through innovation.

California has a cost of living problem, a homeless problem, a Mexican problem and a nigger problem. Fuck California.

t. Former Californian

And they are the US country with most homeless people.
Nice place, ah?

Natural selection in action.

California's GDP is high because that's where a bunch of mega corp HQs are located like Wells Fargo, Apple, and Google.Were california to no longer be part of the US, those companies would move, to washington, texas, or new york

You can be denied a job there due to political reasons. Even if you are the smartest person in the world.
Google is openly committing treason by trying to overthrow the government. Ask a Google shill about it, see how they react.

>he thinks hollywood is anything decent
fun fact, it's the most degenerate place in the whole USA
that counts cousin fucking hillbillies

I doubt they would move to Dr*mpfland. They would probably come to enlightened Europe. Ireland or something.

>You can be denied a job there due to political reasons. Even if you are the smartest person in the world.
Is that necessarily bad?

California IS "Dr*mpfland". It is where all the yellow people go. Get it?

>policy innovations
Oh yeah like making hiding your HIV status from a partner not a crime. Cutting edge stuff.

Just because you're going forward doesn't mean you're heading to a better place.

Perhaps not. California is not a place suitable for human habitation. It could be their way of saying "you are too good to be here".

That's not what the graph is saying you stupid fuck. Its about policy changes.

New policy is not always good.

It would be great until we sanctioned their water. Then it would be game over

SIBLILCOB BALLEY
SIBLILCOB BALLEY
SIBLILCOB BALLEY

IT'S CALLED THE BAY AREA YOU BACKWARDS FUCKING TECH GIANT OR LIBERAL HIPSTER!

NOW GET OUT AND QUIT KNOCKING DOWN MY OAK COVERED HILLS!

>Policy innovation
>In 2017
Free aids for everyone isn't an innovation

If we applied that in Slovenia times ago it would not exist today.

FUCK I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW I DIDN'T EVEN CALL IT THE RIGHT NOW

SANTA CLARA VALLEY

They would go where they could operate most efficiently and make the most money, which would indeed be "drumphland"

and yet they still cant balance the budget.. look at the new weed law... lol uniformed voters are why that chart is they way it is.. and this place fucking blows

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKIINNNNNNNGGGGGG TTTYYYYYPPPPOOOOOOOOO'SSS!!!!!!

I would be back home in Colorado.
Asshole yuppie Californians took over with their faggotry and blue wave of Communism.

GET OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

LEAVE! GO! GO! GO! GO!

there aren't that many niggers here actually. just waaaaay too many spics

hmm I wonder why Mississippi has nothing

>Hey Americans, why is California so much ahead of the curve?
Absolutely beautiful weather, safe ports, (marketed) as a place that will give anyone a chance, fosters innovation.

HEY WORLD, WHY IS AMERICA SO MUCH AHEAD OF THE CURVE?

Well Hispanics are technically white, so it shouldn't bother you.

um no.

He probably doesn't understand the difference between races. It's a difficult concept to grasp at first as the Spanish were the first to start colonizing earth and so the bloodlines get a little confusing.

>I'm not hispanic, I'm latin
>I'm not latin, I'm Spanish
>I'm not Spanish, I'm latin
>I'm not Mexican, I'm hispanic

And then some fucker went and added "LATINX".

Yeah but how much business and brain drain would occur if they did? People live out there b/c corporations make their home there. Once Calexit happens many businesses will leave along with their workers that have no allegience to the state.

Corps leave, workers leave, less to tax, can't pay for others' degeneracy, state falls into bankruptcy via welfare leeching.

California couldn't survive on its own.

spics generally refers to mexicans, which are almost entirely non-white, mestizo, indo-looking mutts.