THE EFFECTS OF PROPAGANDA

ITT: I will demonstrate the effect propaganda can have on a person's psyche and their inability to reason rationally.

I will ask anons to prove to me that the earth is not hollow. I am simply asking for the published study of the experiment that was done to prove the earth is not hollow and its results. Anons will not be able to find such a study. They will try to provide me with .edu links about S&P waves and other nonsense. Again, I will ask them kindly to provide me with the specific published study that was conducted. They will call me an idiot and vaguely reference irrelevant mathematical equations. Again, I will ask the scientists of Sup Forums to provide me with the study which proves the earth is not hollow. They will become increasingly angry - mock me, ad hom, call me shill and report me. Again I will ask for the study, they will not be able to produce one. At this point the thread will be deleted/censored and I will receive a 1-3 day ban from the mods and/or US gov shills who run this board.

And this is the effect of propaganda, people are unable to discern reality from what has been told to them by an authority figure during their malleable childhood years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-AQf4uR_Bw
cires1.colorado.edu/~bilham/Oldham.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Jeffreys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inge_Lehmann
science.sciencemag.org/content/350/6266/1349
youtu.be/ktUcX3oAo6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have a study that proves the earth IS hollow?

Your fallacy here, famalam, is that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Can't really prove a negative assumption, dickhead. So prove your assumption positively or piss off, shit heel.

My stance is neutral. But in the 2 years I've posted this topic across multiple forums, no one has been to provide me with the study. And the mainstream educational claim is that the earth is not hollow but solid or molten. I am simply asking for the study that everyone takes so much faith in, yet has never read for themselves.

You know as well as I that the mainstream belief is the earth is solid.

What is your stance on the matter?

>Nobody cares enough about his thread to give him a solid answer in 2 years
Cry harder faggot

Not politics.

Good luck user
I just got out of a 'discussion' where i asked some people who were making fun of anti-vaxxers to name ten ingredients found in the 2017 flu shots, nobody could name any beyond mercury formaldehyde saline solution or disabled viruses (not the specific ones easily found with a quick search), then there was the 'there's more mercury in tuna' and 'im going to ignore your fake alternative medicine article' and 'i trust scientists and doctors' blahblahblah
Meanwhile, i dont know what's in vaccines either, that wasn't my point, my point (which i explained and watched be ignored) was that people blindly believe whatever they're told to believe, even when some stranger is injecting them with what might as well be a mystery potion as far as they're concerned, these same people make fun of christians for believing in a god
Even after explaining I'm not an anti-vaxxer or christian i was still insulted and told I'm wrong somehow
The truth is people don't want to know the truth, they just want to believe they're right even when the discussion isn't an argument, it's an ego thing, why take a few seconds to look up anything that validates your position when you can be a condescending faux-intellectual? None of these people want to admit they don't really know anything
These people are like 99% of the population so have fun convincing anybody they might not know everything

Propaganda and your belief and understanding of the world around you as a result of the government public education system isn't political?

Better go make another Trumpy thread for the billionth time today.

>How do volcanoes work

what do I win?

Taleb had a good piece related to this

IYI (Intellectual yet idiot)

Ten? most of them couldnt even name five

>Tries to prove earth is not hollow
>We don't even know how fucking magnets work

wew lad.

Just start digging.

Seismometers?

A spherical coil (with hollow interior) has the same magnetic properties as earth

youtube.com/watch?v=E-AQf4uR_Bw

Courtesy of MIT

>Can't really prove a negative assumption, dickhead.
I can prove there are no unicorns in my living room because unicorns do not exist.

Thats what she said

I tried digging a hole to China once as a kid. FAILED! Too much dirt.
#SolidEarth

Snake oil salesman arthritis cure device is not proof.

A flat earth cannot be hollow

Lel.

I didn't say it was. I am open to possibilities. What is your stance on the matter, is earth hollow or solid?

You have an unrealistic standard of evidence. Nobody needs a scientific study to 'prove' the moon is round. It's easily observable and verified by mathematics.

Anyone with the proper equipment and/or basic understanding of physics can confirm that the earth is not hollow. Your phantom study doesn't exist for the simple reason that nobody bothers to formally confirm truths about the universe that are blatantly obvious.

It is a 4D hexagon projection.

In the sense of a basic argument, you cannot prove the existence of something you cannot see. Which is why people continue to argue about God.

They didn't even care that they couldn't or that it wasn't easily researchable, apparently it doesn't matter what you're being injected with and asking questions is anti-science (lmao) and ignorant
The herd needs a serious culling

>the leaf needs a serious culling

Democrats viable at ALL= proof of effective propaganda.

solid or hollow, what does it matter?

False equivalence. The moon is observable with our own two eyes. Anyone who can see can see that the moon is circular shaped. You cannot see the interior of the earth.

>Anyone with the proper equipment and/or basic understanding of physics can confirm that the earth is not hollow
So what equipment was used and what were the specific results that were recorded? Surely you can provide them? Or have you not read them yourself either and you take it on faith?

>basic understanding of physics
I already predicted in the OP that you would try to go down this road. Please be original.

> I am simply asking for the published study of the experiment that was done to prove the earth is not hollow and its results.
I can give you plenty of references. Of course, the original experiments done to prove that the earth isn't hollow are so old that most of them aren't online

This guy identified the core
cires1.colorado.edu/~bilham/Oldham.htm

>1906 The Constitution of the Earth, Quart. J. Geological Soc. Lond., 62, 456-475, 1906
is the specific paper he published on the core

see also
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Jeffreys
This guy proved that the outer core is liquid. You can find his bibliography at the bottom of the article

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inge_Lehmann
>Lehmann, Inge (1936). "P'". Publications du Bureau Central Séismologique International. A14 (3): 87–115.

really, any of the links at the bottom of the wikipedia pages on the earth's inner structures will take you to studies on the composition of the interior of our planet. For example
science.sciencemag.org/content/350/6266/1349

The basic method that scientists use to determine the composition of the core is measuring the shock waves from earthquakes (and sometimes manmade explosions). Scientists then measure the seismic waves at different stations around the planet and use how the speed and deviation differs from one station to the next to determine the density of the material the shockwaves passed though. Googling various topics about seismology should bring up a bunch of papers related to this.

I hope this clears everything up for you.

wat do you mean

Prove to me this
>isn’t a simulation
>a dream I’m having
>a dream you’re having
>a dream someone else is having
>that I’m not continuously slipping through the multiverse every single moment.
Unprovable

youtu.be/ktUcX3oAo6w

Check and mate fampai

Just look at a basic highschool science textbook, read how sismic waves travel threw earth.
Boom done.

Reading about a concept is not the same as a verifiable study with quantifiable data, brainlet

deflection is not a valid argument

>t.highschool dropout
These textbooks are full of actual studies.
(At Least here)

When the fuck did the website become so infested with kikes? It’s a sad day on Sup Forums when most of the niggers in a hollow earth thread are pushing normie Jew science.