Do minorities make cities safer?

Do minorities make cities safer?

It's similar in Canada, where Toronto, an extremely diverse city, has one of the lowest homicide rates in the country. It is even lower than NY's (1.4 per 100k vs the 6.4 of NY), which is America's safest big city.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3798979/toronto-safest-city-north-america/
globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/edmonton-has-canadas-highest-big-city-homicide-rate-how-the-citys-violent-year-stacks-up
statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842/tbl/tbl03-eng.htm
twitter.com/radleybalko
twitter.com/radleybalko/status/946442908319862785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are less blacks in Toronto than New york

and another divide and conquer thread

Expensive cities dont have crime because criminals are usually poor niggers.

whites arent the only ones who can gentrify a city
reallys its just anyone with money

It is only the safest big city thanks to controversial proactive policing methods that all the blacks and immigrants are whining about.

Not hard to do considering Toronto is fucking minuscule compared to NYC.

There's less whites in Toronto too.

My friend got sucker punched by a subway nog dancer for no reason and broke his eye.

News in Toronto used to be able the army being called in to deal with a snowstorm. Now everyday its about another shooting or stabbing in predictable neighbourhoods

the pitbulls of people, sudden disturbances set them off

Toronto was the safest city in NA in 2017

globalnews.ca/news/3798979/toronto-safest-city-north-america/

very few natives too. Natives contribute to crime like niggers do to america

No, an extremely aggressive police force willing to gun minorities down at the drop of a hat makes cities safer.

I can't take it anymore. The "media class" should be exterminated - the next smug propagandist cocksucker that sets me off is getting skinned alive. I'm going out to his soyboy neighborhood, executing his nu-children and fat wife in front of him, then I'm fucking skinning him alive

>The index report is based on comparative data for urban security, which includes digital security, health security, infrastructure security and personal security.
Oh look it's fucking nothing

The fewer whites in a city, the fewer robberies committed. If there's no one to steal from, the crime rate sinks.

You're a retard

Toronto has almost twice more violent crime than NYC

>t. Former Torontonian
globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/

This is pretty simple. "Diversity" doesn't cause or reduce crime, it's the crime-inclined groups that cause crime. In particular, black population correlates with crime. 25% black in NYC and 7.5% in Toronto is relatively low compared to the cities with the highest violent crime rates (St. Louis, Detroit, Memphis) which are more than half, up to 85% black. "Diversity" lowers crime rates if and only if it lowers the relative percentage of the black population.

edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/edmonton-has-canadas-highest-big-city-homicide-rate-how-the-citys-violent-year-stacks-up

Toronto has an extremely low homicide rate. Mississauga's (even less white) is even lower. Recall my first post, where I noted it is 1.4 per 100k compared to the USA's safest big city, which is 6.4 per 100k.

It’s almost as if the president is rounding up MS13 thugs in the greater NYC area and it’s having an impact.

It was a pile of shit before Giuliani turned around the NYPD and did stop and frisk

This

Stop and frisk means police can stop and search you without warrant.

Also, go ride any of the subway lines for a day. Make sure to ride out to Brooklyn. Then tell me you think it's a safe place to be.

statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842/tbl/tbl03-eng.htm

Toronto is safer than almost every white majority city.

What?

I don't see Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, any of the Maritimes cities on here. See the link i posted if u want the truth

Because it's literally a police state within the city.

absolutely not! bronx/brooklyn/harlem are all unsafe shitholes
tons of crimes committed usually by niggers

Wtf? Of course they aren't there, they didn't make the ranking because they're too violent.

See
and if you want to see how violent they are.

Wrong. Niggers destroy everywhere on planet earth they inhabit. The ONLY reason nyc is considered safe is because most crimes involving niggers aren’t even reported because the nigger lover commie mayor has instructed cops to not touch the precious pavement ape.

Highest quantity in absolute numbers but the percentage is lower than absolute shithole cities like Chicago, Detroit, etc.

Minorities don't talk to the police, thus less crime reported.

...and lower than literally every big city in the USA. Not sure if you even read my post.

The poor and crime prone are usually kept out of any nations largest/most important city... or at least the parts of it where elites live.

It’s usually too expensive for poor people, and in many cases they actually ship the poor to less desirable areas.

Manhattan is a giant playground for the wealthy and tourists now. The only problems are old legacy housing projects and people coming in from outer boroughs. They also have and can afford a heavy police presence.

Toronto has only been ‘multicultural’ in a big way since perhaps the 80’s. It’s always been a very low crime city, so that’s the norm. We’ll see if this remains the case as the white Protestant presence that has guided the city since day 1 fades. The next decade or 2 will tell.

>well no but let me explain
Leafland is becoming a Chinese majority country silly. The Chinese are just as criminal, if not more than a nigger, but do it behind closed doors like civilized folk.

That housing market of yours is a money laundering racket and it hurts everybody.

Lol calm down mutt you're gonna sit down and shitpost with the rest of us

Murders are murders unless there's some marlo stanfield shit going on

Police-community relations are probably much better in nyc and all of canada than they are in the shit-tier midwest cities

>Diverse
>Which means whites are a minority

They won't say it out loud, but they think it.

i'm not a mutt you fucking nigger. Go ahead and push it you fucking puke, I'll sour this honeypot and pull this country into hell

>statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842/tbl/tbl03-eng.htm
no it's because your data is bullshit and so is the "crime severity index" Quebec City is even shown here as being lower on the "crime severity index" than Toronto but somewhow Toronto is the safest city in North America still?

I don't know how they pull this crime severity index out of their asses but it's obviously to gloss over how bad Toronto really is, when Toronto in reality has a higher violent crime rate than nigger infested New York City

las vegas is also the coolest place to live that starts with "Las Vega"

Good point user. That is indeed an anomaly

>DiBlasio demands NYPD stoops enforcing laws
>Low crime rates

How do we solve this mystery?

>500,000 criminals loose in the city
>"Crime is at a 50-year low."

What is the NYV police budget again?
Don't they have drones?

>NYC
>Safe
Yeah when you compare it to"big cities" like la and shitcongo

Crime statistics are measured per capita though. Also up until recently the police were pretty much unleashed and we have a huge police force and budget.

Safest BIG city.. Quebec would be in a different category.

Toronto, despite what you may think is a very low crime city.

Stop
And
Frisk

Wrong, Toronto has an extremely high crime rate. They just obfuscat it with that bullshit crime severity nonsense. 2x higher crime rate than NYC

>25% black -- largest black population in U.S.

That's extremely misleading. He's making it sound like no city in the U.S. is more than 25% black, when he's actually talking about raw population. Detroit, for example, is 84% black -- and a crime-ridden shithole, as we all know.

less niggers and more asians in toronto
also look at who's committing the crimes in New York
minorities may be doing less crime than in shitholes like detroit but they're doing more than their fair share

Twice as much as LA too

I have ridden on subways in both Moscow and Jew York City and I can tell you that I'd much prefer that NYC get nuked

Answering my own question.
The NYPD budget for 2017 was 5.2 BILLION DOLLARS

NYC should be thanking rudy g for cleaning up that shithole of a city its was the crime capitol of the usa back in the 80s and early 90s. btw upstate is so much better.

This

NYC used to be a Detroit tier shithole in the 1970s but then it became gentrified as Giuliani cracked down on homeless and crime with the broken windows policy
Now that the rich are moving into the city the police department has a much higher budget and thus can hire more people

Lol if you're actually afraid of riding on the subway, you are a gigantic faggot

>Whites are causing all the crime.
>Sup Forums has been saying otherwise for years.
Huh, it's almost like this board is an echo chamber without any actual facts at all.

Homeless are EVERYWHERE in Toronto. You can't walk 10 feet without some bum harassing you

>Diversity means minority white

Enough

"Violent crime" can have different meanings in different cities. The homicide rate is a much more fair assessment. 1.4 vs 6.4

Those niggers are the problem though. The areas with significant crime are the nigger neighborhoods like Brownsville, East NY, and the Bronx. You can fuck right off if you think they aren’t the problem. Also those 500k people are by definition criminals so they are also a fucking problem and they have to go back. The NYPD not being afraid to rough up anyone is the biggest fucking reason crime is dropping, pic related is something you see everyday in busy tourist spots here.

cops cracked down on niggers hard in the 90's as well which many said was "racist" at the time. Guess they still feel like flaunting the results.

ya sure OP , go walk in harlem at 3am

enjoy getting your ass blasted faggot

Someone's jealous.

Which no-name city are you from? Lol.

curious about the police costs

The safest big city doesn't mean safe; it means safer than toilets like Detroit, Los Angeles, or Chicago.

Safest "big" city. There are only 3-5.

Chicago, LA, New York, Miami?

Chicago has most of the violent niggers. Miami has Haitians.

I think every other big city is blacker or has more MS13.

$5.2 billion this year

No wonder Canada is inviting in so much diversity - to dilute the rampant white crime.

Minorities literally create jobs, they are more educated than native whites, they're healthier, more ambitious and more Canadian than native born citizens.

Every country strives to be the best it can and for Canada, that means out with old and in with the new.

fake news.

New York is 18-19% black and half of those counted as black are mulatto Puerto Ricans, I assume.

Russia is the home of proactive policing. There they just bring a BMP to all hostage situations.

Lived in Toronto for 8years until a few months ago when I couldn't take it anymore.

"No name city"

It's not much.

*native American tribal war chant with the hand flopping on top of the mouth*

I'm afraid to ride the NY subway.

Because it's fucking filthy, full of subhumans, and it's painful to be near lower middle class whites that take some bizarre pride in getting in the greasy cuck cars every morning and evening.

In Montreal you hear gun shots at night on a regular basis

"per capita" doesn't cover tech surveillance

What is the ethnic makeup of the remaining (relative) high-crime neighborhoods in the city?

This is the unironic truth. Minorities are useless as fuck and they know robbing other minorities will net them nothing. Less whites = less viable crime targets

edmonton is chalk full of Pakis. Lebs and Chinese gangs

chock* -.-

No, expensive property makes cities safe. Any US city with a high crime rate has projects and ghettos

Everything you're saying is absolutely true but somehow everyone does it at least twice a day without being a massive pussy about it

Ironically in the lower mainland, the more white a city is, the more meth/crime it has.

>safest "big city"
that's like saying it's the least smelly turd
it still probably smells pretty bad

Look at rapes and assaults. Also, most immigrant crimes aren't reported dipshit

>[laughs in Chicagoan]

>go ahead, suck on that aids-ridden cock, what are you a pussy?

Get thee behind me.

Sage

If you enjoyed this content be sure to follow Radley Balko at twitter.com/radleybalko

If you enjoy this tweet in particular, be sure to like it at twitter.com/radleybalko/status/946442908319862785

This is so stupid. I lived in NYC and it's too big so these statistics are misleading. They should do it by neighborhood and then you can see the correlation between race and crime.

There's now a shooting or two everyday in Toronto all done by black people.