I accidentally came across Kobayashi's dub...

I accidentally came across Kobayashi's dub, and what the fuck when they thinking when they translated "I'm not a slut!" into "Don't slut-shame me!"

I'm egyptian, and we might have our cultural differences, but is being a slut really that acceptable to warrant that word's use? Faggots? I can be okay with them. There can be non-slutty faggots, who are a faggot for a single person, and slutty faggots, which fuck (or rather, are fucked) by every single person out there. If you're sluttish, it means you're unstable - who knows what will happen once you marry. You're not going to be faithful to your husband - a single person over the course of decades, are you? There is a reason sluts are despised so, and it isn't just because of what I've pointed out. Are you really going to throw out the rational hate of sluts out of the window? What other rational tradition is going to be thrown out of the window next?

Please rangeban egypt.

Of course everyone hates sluts. Did you know 90% of slut-shaming comes from other females? It's how the gender keeps itself in check. My main issue with that line is how much of a prude Kobayashi is, even when inebriated.

>Mexican pic
>Egyptian dude
>He wonders about cultural differences between countries and continents and he don't like them

You are truly a interesting person, have fun when eveything falls apart in your lands

How come you're not as cool as Ancient Egypt?

egypt is the spiritual home of rape

>I accidentally came across Kobayashi's dub, and what the fuck when they thinking when they translated "I'm not a slut!" into "Don't slut-shame me!"

That's because annoying 14 year old girls are the primary target of all dubs that aren't for battle shounens.

if you bumped this thread, you will be reincarnated as a syphilis bacteria

1. "Don't slut shame me" can also mean "I did nothing to deserve to be called a slut, so shut up", because nowadays slut can mean anything between "girl who won't date me" to, well, an actual slut.
2. You don't know what "rational" means.
3. Take this shit to Sup Forums. I'm sure people will be glad to discuss how evil and disgusting sluts are and how they are the scourge of society.

>accidentally
You accidentally came across a scene halfway into the episode?

No one says "slut shame" except tumblr.

This

The dub was awkward

I think they were using it ironically. Especially because it both implies that she IS in fact a slut, as opposed to the Japanese version.

Nerdy women like Kobayashi tend to be SJW-types so the line actually fits pretty well.

But the point of Kobayashi is that she's completely responsible and unerringly kind towards people.

Though really I'm just pissed that they keep translating NTR as cuckold.

Cry more shitskin.
t. slutty mtf

Stop shilling dubs and check these instead.

Dubs on animu are shit.
Dubs on gaymes are shit.
Dubs on TV are shit.
Fuck off, burgers.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

yeah, nobody has never had casual sex frequently when they were younger and gone on to be faithfully monogamous
you're fucking retarded

netorare means cuckold

Really?

Sort of. The translation is still wrong though, as Kobayashi is the one stealing Tooru, not being cuckolded by her.

t. slut