Sweden

Whats your opinion about sweden!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gomunist

I like IKEA. I'm glad Saabs are gone. Saab drivers were faggots.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#notothegrope #metoo #kony2017

This cartoon makes me want to fap...

How? the back is totally fucked up on her

>mfw i went to IKEA the other day and saw a literal nigger tranny
>mfw the experience is so authentic

she is cute i dont want to rape her just want to play with her pussy till her come

The only good thing about Sweden is swishchen music and PewdFist

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

it's gay.

more pics needed OP

Mine is near one of the biggest chink areas. Multi culti has its charms it can't be denied.

Pretty hot

>puts bum on the Swedish
>the Swedish

Good place for Grenades

No they get raped too.

I like Norrland. Plenty of redpilled farmers and hunters there. Also their raggare subculture is awesome, basically they dress as rednecks and put confederate flags on old trucks and beaters.

On par with what Canada is going to be.

Canada hate thread.

>self-hating canadian

>Whats your opinion about sweden!?
Same as Germany.
No respect.

>that pic
I came

Swedistan is less than two decades from being part of the islamic caliphate. So I don't think much of it at all.

I love my Saab. Can't say much else positive about swedistan though.

Canada literally allowed the Chinese to destroy our housing market in B.C. and now none of the natural born Canadians can afford homes. They literally did nothing about it and allowed more of them to move in and walk all over us. Canada's becoming one of the most diverse countries in the world and I don't like it.

That's true, I live in BC too. It's disgusting how scared we have become to call out uncomfortable truths. Fuck this place.

Bunch of flaming faggots. But that was my opinion even before refugee shit.
I feel like the whole immigration thing was net win for us, sure got we bunch of worthless rapists here in Finland now but Swedes are going to get cucked out of existence and I would rather have nation of retarded goatfuckers with sudden Jihad syndrome as neighbor than Swedes.

So why don’t you make more money than some chink mainlander or foreigner and actually compete in this free and fair market? Canada given you every opportunity ..free education, health care, suppport .. and you still fail.

Hardworking and successful foreigners aren’t the problem. Lazy and entitled whining Canadians are. If you don’t have enough money, earn more.

I would watch the loli sweden pic related hentai if someone made it

BC here to. Permanent resident applications already have an option for 'X' as an option for which sex you are.
Last time i was in Hongcouver, downtown was full of chinese, hardly saw anyone of a different race. They will slowly start to take over Kelowna, Victoria and Nanaimo

Exactly this. The sad thing is that leftists will pat themselves on the back for the lack of white people in Canada. I really hope there are more of us out there that are getting sick of this.

Seriously, why are you still spamming with the same post in every thread I see?