i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg
i.imgur.com/iF3ixUs.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
i.imgur.com/U8tX5KQ.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3351156
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225727
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-nuaBSE0v1F0/TbeNGIZ5eRI/AAAAAAAAAG8/_mUMsmax2m8/s1600/kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg
youtu.be/RUaMD3CuSLU
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old

/r/ Carrot posing in a bikini like the girl in this video:

youtu.be/EPgqEo6PbeI

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

nice lines, stiff anatomy

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Mage from Bikini Warriors wearing a wedding dress, either a normal one or a bikini-type such as desuarchive.org/a/thread/152729227/#152766970
or the virgin killer sweater/dress.

Requesting something cute (but not lewd) with these two traps. They could be wearing girly clothes or the outfits in the ref.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.

Patchouli hand bras please.

>Dumping

Requesting Nami dressed in some dollar sign pasties

Is there any word on if this is still being worked on.

Why not use the currency featured in one piece

That works too

Requesting Raphtalia buried under a ton of Raph-chans. Screaming internally, externally or eternally

requesting anything cute with my bro Jyushimatsu. any style welcome.

some ideas could be
>him hanging with Ichimatsu
>POV with him giving you a pep talk
>with a baby animal
>as an angel/with angel wings

Requesting Abiru Kobushi as a cute magical girl.

>Jojo reference
>surprised it's stuff anatomy

Requesting Mechazawa, from Cromartie High School, crying at his graduation while singing Aogeba Totoshi, and Kamiyama comforting him with a box of tissues (or a giant glass of water)

Alternatively, you can go with the second panel, with Kamiyama's entire cohort comforting a crying Mechazawa

Cromartie High School never got a proper ending.

i'm busy with some investigations for my university, but i'm doing it dude, it will take me some time to finish it and make it look better, but don't expect a great work from me.
here is a crappy draw of what i want to do, no bully pls

Draw Tooru but it's Diego Brando

Requesting dawn wearing her wonderfull princess dress doing a/the curtsy
video: youtube.com/watch?v=etiMil0_4Jw

Requesting Chloe Lemaire wearing the outfit on the right with the qt sandals

Requesting Satania and Prairie Dog (from Gabriel Dropout and Kemono Friends, respectively) outfit swap, or doing anything together, because they have the same seiyuu. Thanks!

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

Requesting Kaori Miyazono dressed as Yurika from Project Justice: Rival Schools

OR here.

OMG. This is perfect! And you even included Maeda - that makes it even greater. Also kinda like how Hayashida is also tearing up.

This really feels like the kind of ending pic Cromartie should have had, both in anime and manga. Thanks drawfriend ;_:

Do you have a gallery btw? Like a tumblr, pixiv or da?

Super nice work, man

This makes me wonder.

Would the Cromartie gamg have all headed to college after graduation?

Requesting a cute pic of Sotomura with the haircut in the red circle and wearing her school uniform.

I imagine it being something like the plot of grandblue, spend 90% of the college time drunk or doing random shit.

Requesting Alexander Anderson, from Hellsing, dressed like JC Denton, and wielding dual Dragon Tooth Swords.

Keep his glasses though, as well as his crucifix.

Requesting Tanukichi typing a rant online on why he's not beta based on the "Shit Was So Cash" meme.

Refs on this dinosaur of a meme: i.imgur.com/y87cVYJ.jpg i.imgur.com/voikUIg.jpg

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting a chimera abomination with Pixie's torso/upper body, wings, and horns; Zephyr/Shutumon's left arm and Velvet's right arm, Oct's legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and her wings to go with Pixie's wings, and Meiko's head and breast size.

Requesting Kanna doing a "V for victory" pose over a defeated Saikawa drawn as if they were from a 90s style fighting game. Instead of fighting they were having a cuteness battle. Complete with a "Kanna Wins, Flawless Victory" caption.

>Kanna Ref
imgur.com/zdVJyIs

>Saikawa Ref
imgur.com/JOnpH6k

Requesting any Sup Forums character German suplexing Kajou into the ground hard enough to make a miniature crater.

I got a blog but not much here .

grooveamada.tumblr.com

Your stuff is real fucking nice

Requesting sexy /u/ time between Lalaco and Shiny Chariot.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting colors

Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Requesting Naru Narusegawa dressed as Kaiser Oblivion

requesting a im@s lolis version of pic related, the order is optional, the style must be like pic related

ref
Momoka i.imgur.com/efOEYzo.jpg
Chie i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg
Arisu i.imgur.com/iF3ixUs.jpg
Kaoru i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
Miria i.imgur.com/U8tX5KQ.jpg

thanks man .

Requesting Nadia (from First Squad) having a showdown with Stroheim (from Jojo) in the duel that claimed Stroheim's life

Nadiya can turn into spirit, Stroheim is not. Nadiya wins.

Requesting more childhood shenanigans (non-lewd please) between loli Asagi and loli Oboro.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8

Sadly I could not find the sub voices.

Requesting Katori from Kantai Collection wearing the clothing on the right of the reference while sitting as show on the bottom left pic in colour

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald and Midboss outfit swap.

Requesting Yoichi Terai from Kochikame drawn as a robot, please

Requesting Mahiru with short hair

Is there any point learning Loomis if you're just going to draw anime?

Thats the point.

Stroheim was a cyborg, but he still got killed at the Battle of Stalingrad. Aside form the cold, I have a theory that the Russians must have had something equivalent to First Squad in dealing with superweapons like Stroheim.

Hell, we could just pretend that Nadiya had a stand, which is why she was able to summon her comrades, aside from being able to see them. Only problem is coming up with a good name for her "Stand"

Requesting outfit swap between these Oboros

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Hand band optional.

The point is not to learn Loomis.

Learn using Loomis.

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Where is everyone?

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Still hoping their waifu gets drawn

Requesting Frank from LWA cosplaying as Johnny Bravo and Lotte Yanson as Velma Dace Dinkley.

That moment when there is only one artist delivering your requests on rare occasions and others don't give a fuck since your character isn't mainstream.

Sup Forums has no problem with obscure characters. But if the show wasn't aired on children's networking before 2007 don't expect more than a mediocre pity sketch

Well the show did start 2006 in japan and 2007 in America atleast the part the character was in.

Requesting an embarrassed Ursula spreading her pussy to show the viewer her hymen.
Further references:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3351156
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3225727

nice job, one eye is slightly lower than the other but so are mine kek.

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

This shit is not possible how many times do you plan to request this?

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Sorry Kyonitsuki requester, you may have to wait a bit longer. I accidentally took in a gimpy puppy and have to spend the next few days setting up for her

Requesting an excited Hanji riding on Titan Eren's shoulder

I did a sketch, maybe I'll finish it later.

Requesting Emil as depicted here doing a Kamen Rider Kuuga tier thumbs up. Bandaged form please, no smiley head.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-nuaBSE0v1F0/TbeNGIZ5eRI/AAAAAAAAAG8/_mUMsmax2m8/s1600/kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Nice to see this finally done. Broheim will be remembered.

May I ask a question? I posted something in the WWD, went back to see if they saw it but it was gone. Did I do something wrong? Sorry, I am a newfag

Depends on what you posted.

It wasn't really lewd or anything. But the character was from a hentai would that matter though?

If your post had any bits showing it might have gotten deleted. This is a blue board after all. If not, it could have been a mistake when mods were deleting other stuff. The posts above and below me got purged and mine as well despite me just answering a normal question.

Good morning!

Requesting a LWA logo with Akko in it, in the same style as the classic animated intro from Bewitched

youtu.be/RUaMD3CuSLU

I'll pick this up if you're still here. Do you want to elaborate or leave it open for interpretation?

Patchouli hugging a giant bunny peeps please.

Posting anchor

Its shaping along really nicely! Can't wait to see the finished version.

What is your site, if I may ask?

Requesting colors for my pretty good goddess.
Ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Ah ok. Thank you friend

I haven't watched One Piece in forever.

Nice job!

Google autumn-sacura

please draw more requests here

disgusting cowtits shit. Draw something with more quality and not something that makes you throw up.

I'd like someone to redraw the top left image with 2B as the character.

Those milktanks could be bigger.