Whites Only

It costs only about $30 to print 1,000 custom stickers. Anons in major cities should create "Whites Only" stickers and place them on synagogue doors, gasoline pumps, and all food items in the grocery store. The reactions will be priceless. If you have designs or ideas about where to put them, post here.

Support. Bump

Kys idiot, go get a fucking job instead of doing jack shit.

support bump

bathrooms and water fountains, obviously, especially on college campuses. the butthurt would be enormous

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, markk my words. Every Christmas, you''re digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

i really really like this pasta

This just creates another boogeyman and reasons for people to scream 'RACIST'.
Dumb and gay.

Ignore these leftist shills.

There is no phase 2.
Stay on message to win hearts and minds.

Sage. you better hope you're a shill, because if not you're fucking gay

support bump

bathrooms and water fountains, obviously, especially on college campuses. the butthurt would be enormous

kys OP, you are a pathetic moron

This. It's a terrible idea.
We want to shift the overton window, not feed the propaganda that huwhites are hate-filled racists.

This is actually illegal.

Nobody is this retarded except leftists.
Nice false flag attempt.

i agree what OP is doing is retarded but people with jobs are scum.

>We want to shift the overton window, not feed the propaganda that huwhites are hate-filled racists
shift it towards what, though, if not white supremacy?

>Stay on message to win hearts and minds.
win hearts and minds for what, though, if not the idea that whites are superior?

if a white ethnostate isn't the goal, what is? and do you really think we'll see that in our lifetimes if we pussyfoot around about it?

this

wow great idea you KIKE SHILL

SAGE

shit teir leftist attempt to infiltrate
kill yourself faggot

IOTBW was a good idea. This is just stupid. And why the fuck would you make "only" upside down?

this thread is full of bots

Lmao nice try leftypol, we may be autists but we can still recognize obvious bait

Killing yourself
Priceless

Yes tells troll while our countries go down the toilet thanks for the suggestion Mr Shlomo Kikenburg

They'll do anything, say anything, to decieve us do not trust the Jew White nationalism is controlled opposition. The Kike is the enemy of all humanity miscegenation and immigration are the fruits of the seeds these monsters have planted

This is the only thing people should be spamming right now.

Trips wasted. You know that this shit could get Shlomo to pass anti WN laws and normies would not feel bad because they are taught that segregation is the worst thing ever from birth. That is a net-loss.

This is an obvious shill replying to his own post!

Don't fall for these 90's neo-nazi traps.

Europa will be ours.

Sage this shill bullshit!

I put up custom Jews love Black cock stickers

WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS WASTE OF TRIPS

Because it's a kike funded nigger and he's on the left side of his own shitty bell curve.

called it

WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING WE SEE YOU SAMEFAGGING

I’m not sure if we should place our hopes for a revival of Europa in the identitarian movement. What have they don’t thats noteworthy since they’ve been invented. I support a reinvention of natsoc. I like what the Nordic alliance has done. Bad ass white men marching through the streets doing some good old white man battle shouts

>if a white ethnostate isn't the goal, what is?
Of course a white ethnostate is the ultimate goal, but that cannot be achieved by stating the end goal so explicitly. No one in Europe or North America would go for that right now. Over time, however, with small increments, people can be cured of the SJW brainwashing they've experienced for the past 50 years or more.

And it might be that none of us will see the end result in our lifetimes. But we're playing the long game.

Please tell me this is real and happening

LMAO doing gods work user

(S)he has the hand backwards too.

Fucking mods, do your job plox

You have to change the minds of more whites first. I'm not saying GI is the solution, but it's not something that should be dismissed. Their information drops have been huge. Just because you can't see people marching in the streets doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything. Minds are slowly changing and eyes are opening. If we're going to win, people need a reason to fights. Gotta have a little foreplay before you shove it in, as it were.

They're samefagging here too which is the totally other side, which is weird, I dont know what the jews are up to with this one.

I have proof that this the WaPo false flagging for "DAS RASCIST" articles for their shit newspaper. Fuck off

>should
shouldn't

kek
fuck off

Nice try kike

This.
And only this. Fuck this kike

FUCK OFF SHLOMO

It's real

This

these idiots have to go