Third season when

Third season when

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-22/full-metal-panic-iv-tv-anime-revealed-for-fall-2017/.107970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate how worst girl shares the same voice with the lovely Mio

Sera is best Zombie.

Behead all who insult Sera.

Haruna a shit

Time for best Zombie.

Wtf I hate Mio now.

She isn't from an objective standpoint.

>crazy yangire tits higher than Mael
Switch them and then it'll be fine.

After seeing what happened with Kino, you can rest assured it'll happen someday.

Someday.

Seraphim (for all her tsun) melts hard
If they can get to volume 13 that is

>haruna
>anything but shit tier
>goddess Sera not top
0/10

>Korean Deskcar threads are forever ruined with strife and pointless waifu wars as a result of one autistic Serafag forcing them in his crusade against Haruna when S2 was airing

ded.

Put on your faggot trip, Lelouch.

Do you have any idea how badly S2 fucked with the continuity and LN progression? They knew they were going to die.

S1 was the golden era of fun and comfy. I miss it. It helped that the general consensus say Sera as worst girl so no matter what at least none of the other girls are worse than Sera.

She's the VA of Infinite Stratos' Houki. It's not a coincidence. Yoko voices a lot of Houki clones after all.

Why can't we have cute and lovable sword girls anymore?

Before or after volume 13? Because she becomes extremely tame after it
She lost her memory and became extremely dere, bathing with him at one point. She remembered at the end but I don't think she really hurt him or anything, she becomes pretty sweet in the volumes that follow

I don't think anyone cares, really. I mean, the LNs only reached volume 9 by the same year in which S1 aired. Even so, by S2 LN spoilers were very scarce and LNfags hardly mentioned Sera. I think the only time I remember spoilers that involved Sera was when she went masou shoujo with Excalibur that Haruna created as an effort to combat against Lilith.

Serafags like myself were beaten to a pulp due to some autist who claimed to be one of us. I'm just trying to defend her

>some autist who claimed to be one of us. I'm just trying to defend her
It's been happening in nearly every series thread that's remotely a harem.

Jesus, it's not just this and a couple of others?
Wow.

It can't be helped. You're one of the better fans by virtue of not being that autist. But there's also Lelouch who waifu'd Sera at the time and shitposting with his trip on that brought all sorta of unwanted attention and negativity.

Is it that turbo autist ESL who has a weird obsession with that specific character archetype?

Dude just accept can't accept criticism. Talk to him if you want free (You)s

It's him and one more guy who usually speaks like
>X a best. A BEST
And he usually prefers bigger tits.

Never because any series published by Kadokawa never gets a 3rd season.

didn't the light novel end like last year?
I wish they reboot it tho

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-22/full-metal-panic-iv-tv-anime-revealed-for-fall-2017/.107970

I wanna fuck Chris.

ever heard of Jesus Fucking Chris?

Who?