New theory about this new arc (still probably wrong because who gets this stuff right?)

New theory about this new arc (still probably wrong because who gets this stuff right?)

Kihara arc for Hamazura and Accelerator while Touma is dealing with Windowless Building. Of course, they'll all end up together at some point this arc and go after Aleister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESKga2SMlss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ESKga2SMlss

Fact: no matter how good season 3 is it will never have soundtrack of this level

If this "Kihara arc" theory is true, my bet is on Yuiitsu's Kihara meme working on at the very least Salome and due to the infection, she goes after Accelerator and Hamazura. It makes sense considering she's already met Accelerator and Hamazura and fucked with them. The largest hole in this theory, which I acknowledge, would be why she'd bother them even with a Kihara infection when it seems like she has everything she wants.

A completely new Kihara coming to investigate Yuuitsu's meme plan (and deciding to mess with Accelerator and AIM Stalker) could be a possibility

I could see a new Kihara coming out to maybe see what Yuiitsu was all about, but what reason would they have to decide to go after Accelerator and Hamazura's girlfriend? Surely they'd know going after Accelerator would be suicide unless they knew high tier magic could fuck him up and had a high tier magician at their beck and call. I could possibly see them going after Takitsubou out of interest or maybe in hopes to help spread Yuuitsu's plan

>new Kihara wants to use AIM Stalker and the Misaka Network to help Yuiitsu's Kihara meme spread through AIM somehow

Well that would certainly piss Accelerator and Hamazura off

i don't know but what i've literally been waiting for since WWIII is the inevitable meeting between Aiwass and Touma.
thats gonna be one hell of a ride when that goes down and it will most likely happen this next Arc if anywhere, maybe even being the climax of next volume.

I have no idea what the climax of NT18 might be but I'm expecting something big,

I like the idea of a new Kihara that we haven't seen showing up and continuing Yuiitsu's meme plan even if Yuiitsu is dead. It makes perfect sense for her to spread her plan's idea to other Kiharas so that they may maintain it in the event she dies

If this this the case, hopefully people in these threads like this new Kihara so we don't have to put up with "waah waah this character is shiiiiiiiiiit" like we did with the magic gods, Kamisato, his girls and Yuuitsu for however many novels this arc lasts

Yeah I'd rather not deal with constant whining about not liking a character either

If a new character provides enough reasons to dislike them then you'll have to put up with said criticism whether you like it or not. Kamisato, his faction, and Yuiitsu all fit the bill.

I don't think they're the best Kamachi has done and it's not like they hold a special place in my heart but I seriously don't think they deserved all the autistic screeching they got.

I think a lot of the anger was due to the uncertainty of the arc and the anime

It was mostly people being butthurt about the magic gods not being all powerful stupidly over the top like othinus was for 6 volumes, that and kamisato going full retard 100% of the time, it got to the point people wanted nothing to do with any of that arc no matter how interesting some of the stuff was, such as Yuiistsu's insane wanting everything to go kihara plan.

Touma was just as stupid that arc, though

Considering Kiharas are already a meme as Aleister has shown us we'll probably see more of them, just not as many as Yuitsu was going for, enough to fill the gaps that have been opened up though.

I can't wait to see the 3 of them in WW3.

There are like four good compositions at best that being the best, so it is completely possible. Raildex soundtrack is pretty lacking overall.

Don't get ahead of yourself there user, WW3 could easily be S4 and might not happen

It would be distasteful to not adapt the whole OT. There are no good stopping points one what it is left to adapt, if Index 3 is happening, then S4 or movies should also happen.

Not to mention, they have made us wait 7, possibly 8, fucking years. We deserve it.

That was for one moment as a result of severe lack of sleep. It can be forgiven. Especially after he kicks himself into gear and turns himself into a one man army in NT 17.

>There's no good stopping points
Just before WW3 would be a perfectly fine stopping point

>Touma was stupid only one moment during that arc

Try again

Is the 3 protagonist thing even still a thing? Kamachi has almost abandoned Hamazura since NT started outside of a few volumes where's he's just a side character and Accelerator gets about double that small amount of screentime.

Hit me.

Those are like 8 novels to adapt, it would be impossible in a two cour season.

>three cour
>movie

OT14 to 19 is just before WW3 user

Not really. Kamachi sort of made a meta joke about Hamazura in NT16, with him exercising because he's been lazing around with nothing to do.

SS2 user, makes 7, that means 3.4 episodes per novel in a 24 episode season or 3.7 in a 26 episode season
It would be too rushed like S2.

Did anything relevant happen in SS2? I can't recall anything happening in it that mattered besides Gunha and Ollerus which doesn't have to be done before WW3

I'm positive they'll come back and be the three protags again. "Vs Aleister" is begging for it

I for one would like to see the clone mission animated.

Isn't the gemstone concept introduced there?

To be fair the Gemstone concept may as well not exist

You just wait for the keikaku, you will see there.

I'm guessing Kamachi will either imply Gemstones were just catalysts for magic being discovered or just sweep it under the rug

Yeah, Misaka network and Takitsubo are bound to involved, which means Accel and Shiage by extension.

It's an interesting possibility and one I thought might happen last arc but it happening this arc is good too. Even if there is no new Kihara, there's still room for the Misaka Network and/or Takitsubou to be targeted. There was a thread in which we basically proved without a shadow of a doubt that the Will of the Misaka Network was bullshit, so I'm expecting that to come up at least

The gemstone concept is only as relevant as things like volume SP or Norse Testament. they should probably be done before NT but they don't really need to happen before WW3

Are we really going to tap dance around this all night like scared kittens or are we going to address the elephant in the room? Index three is going to be a bit of a challenge don't you think when Mikoto'a VA is dead.

Is she? First I've heard of it

Kill yourself.

Cancer

Are you really this retarded to believe an obvious (you) collecting shitpost

People die all the time and I don't follow Mikoto's VA, sue me

It got shifted into Zashiki Warashi.

How are her pants even staying up?

She's 404 user. Don't listen to that one guy as I'm sure he has no clue about anything other than the anime itself.

Best guess for how this arc will play out

>Something about Touma's arm will be revealed during a conflict
>Will of the Misaka Network will fuck up the Sisters
>Takitsubo will be messed with

Takitsubo will likely be screwed with by someone fighting Aleister but not on the good guys' side. Possibly a new character, possibly a character from a previous arc, where as Touma's arm mess and Will being a problem for the Sisters will be Aleister's doing

We're all going to be 404 one day. I wonder what it's like to not exist.

I wonder if Yuiitsu coming back to fuck with Takitsubo the end of NT18/early NT19 would cause more rage. Add in a few of Kamisato's girls becoming Kiharas and helping her and you'd have some strong rage

Nobody usually plans on dying. It just sort of happens and it can happen any second if you're lucky but sometimes you just get old and die. I don't think death is taken seriously enough in anime.

Kamachi sinshe will not "compressed" S3
fact Heavy Object Anime only coverage 3 volume of his Novels, (+) He adds Original Stories at the end.
Kamachi very perfectionist in details
He doesn't wanna 'you' miss anything..
Nobuhiro Nakayama sinshe (@Hegame) / Our WB producer told me, Kamachi recall severals episode in HO because:
~forget to put some Orange(s) in Froleytia kotatsu (miss details)
~they want to hide or cut Qwenthur touch Froleytia Boobs scene, to pass PG13

Just because HO didn't skip a lot doesn't mean S3 won't, S1 and 2 both rushed a lot after all there is precedent

>replying to that poster

I think he's cute.

I reply to whatever snippet of it I can decipher. I can tell he's trying at least and it sort of helps that he's got a trip so I don't wonder if several anons have suddenly come down with a stroke

Do you have to be so rude about it though?

I wonder if it's actually some Japanese guy from 2ch coming to have fun with us/troll us. Could be an ESL from AS/FB

You've got a rather thin skin if you think my reply to him was rude in any way shape or form

You said you think he's acting like somebody who's had a stroke.

Go away mobileposter.

That was my reply to you user not to him. And that's not rude it's true regardless. His sentences are fractured and sometimes not even complete thoughts.

See now you're definitely being rude. Read what you just said.

>you
That's not the guy you replied to. I am. The guy crying about rudeness is just mobileposter

Who are you? Mark the post please.

I am and followed up with

WHy does that even matter? I'm just pointing out that he was being rude for no reason.

user shut the fuck up and go back to tumblr I stated a fact I don't give a shit if your feelings were hurt.

I'm pretty sure by "that poster" he meant the guy with the trip user. You're the one whose confused.

Yes I meant the guy with the trip

Of you don't care then why did you try to defend yourself? Obviously you care.

I care about pointing out that you're being a dipshit, I don't care if you think I'm rude as much as I do pointing out you're a moron who can't use logic

Why are you bringing me into this if you're talking about the guy with the trip I the first place. I didn't do anything to you. You're just being an ass for no reason.

You are literally being baited by mobileposter. When mobileposter isn't being obvious, they'll sometimes latch onto a post or idea and shit up the thread without images. I've seen mobileposter spam a whole thread with "Accel manga isn't canon" with no images and no one taking the bait

I'm not being a "dipshit" user. That's just your opinion. You're just angry and raging for literally no reason. Congratulations.

Yeah it got more obvious as it went, I just have a weak spot for faulty logic

Although the name was facebook/kazuma.miki.5
So sure He is not from Facebook community & I doubt Him from AS

Hello mister science man. This whole thing started because that one user couldn't control his ADHD/Bipolar disorder when I asked why he was being rude. He just exploded for no reason so it's not me baiting anybody.

If a new Kihara appears what do you think they'll be like?

Presumably a bog standard Kihara or a few, we've been dealing with "unique" Kiharas with Enshuu Yuitsu and Noukan (hell Kagun too if you want) for a while now so I feel like a few ones that play smaller parts in the story are due to show up, ones that manipulate certain aspects of science into unethical forms.

Remind me is Gensei Railgun only?

Wow, you answered that pretty fast. It's like you were waiting for that question to pop up.

I want to see Amata's son.
He's only appeared in Railgun but I'm sure he's been mentioned in the novel.

This description seems perfect for someone that would want to kidnap Rikou for one thing or another

It is possible that Amata's son isn't a Kihara though seeing as the Kiharas are not related by blood. It might be more interesting to have someone raised by a Kihara who isn't one themselves in fact. Thw unique environment fucking them up and giving them an altered viewpoint, much like Kamisato had a very odd view of what was normal and who to blame for his problems (which is probably Laura's fault, still waiting on that reveal).

Kamachi likes his oranges.

I want to know why Accelerator is considered an expert on them. His time with Amata, while it may have given him experience in the Kihara world, shouldn't have made him an expert alone.

That alongside more antagonists doing things like Kagun pulled in NT4, purposefully doing activities outside of Touma's scope of perception because they need people to die for their goals to be fulfilled. The whole meta explanation of the safe zone around Touma was an interesting take in how it was treated as a real phenomenon and not dumb luck and actively worked around.

why he uses that fags?

>mfw Hishigata is Amata's son using his mother's name instead of Kihara

I honestly don't even know why I come here anymore. Half the stuff you all say sounds like complete gibberish.

Theory time: Accelerator was originally intended as a Kihara safeguard, like Noukan was for immortals. However, his agreement to Sisters, his defeat and connection to Last Order qualified him for the Main Plan

I could see this, though Amata sort of seemed like an Accel safeguard at the same time.

That would mean his sister would be Amata's too unless they're only half siblings or step (his mother left Amata long ago)

Try actually reading the series then, mobileposter.

I saw it as more "I know the kid, I got this" rather than an actual safeguard

It's too long and the plot is literally one of the most boring in all anime history and most of the characters from what I read are bad. I also can't read it on my phone anywhere. I'd have to sit in my room like a lab rat and read it.

True enough I guess his specialty of dealing hammer blows with millimeter precision just happened to match up really well