Trump declares war on the elite yesterday and the shills are fucking scared

Confederate user now has a tripcode:
Confederateanon !Z5o6Z4DelE

So what happened?

4pm EST an user with a confederate flag appeared and told us Trump will tweet about the storm on 6 pm EST

Og thread:
→ →

Trump tweeted 5:50 pm EST about the situation with ISIS and tagged Jamie JMCIntyre

James JMCIntyre posted a tweet about the
changes that occured in the eagle coins
(this tweet is in the OP, this pic)

Confederate user told us to inspect that tweet and told us that "the eagle faces now into...."
He later posted → →
and said that "Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

If you put the info together you get that:

a) The eagle faces into the "right" direction (double meaning) (changed directions)

b) Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

c) TRUMP TOOK E PLURIBUS UNUM OFF FOR MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

d) The medal is now gold, what could stand for the reviving of the gold standard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

said something big would happen today. LARP

Trumps a fag

in before Jason Goodman shows up and derails the thread with his mega user bullshit

Seems like nothing for now, honestly.

I'll believe it when I see it you Q-LARP tier niggers. I want to see lynched Jews and niggers as much as anyone else here, but you fucking newfags and NIGGER BOOMERS FALL FOR EVERY BAIT THREAD IN THE UNIVERSE

DONT

FUCKING

BOOMER FUCKS

Do you have the tripcode?

Just posting last post form other thread:

#
#
Germanon is correct. USA was the prototype for this modern nightmare. Americans just have trouble looking at the founders without our weird pseudo religious undertones

This would be quite huge...that is, of course, if it is true...

Thank you Based German. Seatbelt’s for tomorrow.

Why is boomerposting a concern though?

No that was another faggot, not someone with a confederate flag

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, markk my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a holle lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

Where can I get one of those coins? WHERE 2 COP?

Quit larping as me faggot

Can you post a rare pic of Trump?

ANd tell us at what time EST approximatly you think you´ll come back?

HAPPENING

Got any other teeny tiny crumbs you're willing to share? Maybe one word that means nothing to us now but will in the future. Also, where does your average American patriot on Sup Forums apply to work with the administration?
>military doesn't like people with asthma

Take another bump German friend.

Trump posted at 5:50 pm EST this ISIS tweet

Not happening. shills gonna shill

I will be back with a new thread before 8AM est.

The person tagged in the tweet of Trump had this picture in his twitter feed

>having a Twitter account
Ooo, so you want is to hook to tweeter and believe all that propaganda like a good goym! Oyyy veyyy

whats up with the shills tonight?

Confederate user posted this too, which helped us to connect the dots

German user is more based than you guys even know. He knows his coins.... well done.

They don´t like this thread

Can I get a special coin?

Hey Germanbro, glad to see you're carrying on tonight after the shillcon 5 deluge we experienced...I think they may have been more pissed about the Shareblue WordPress thread though

Running demoralization tactics, I suppose.

I'm not sure if these tweets mean anything important, but even if they don't there's little reason to get in the way of discussion.

I have one of these bad boys
"It's gonna be huge!"
Trump's got a good sense of humor. I keep it on my computer desk for good luck. By the by, I'm just catching up with this news since I've been distracted by the holidays and family and all, and I gotta say, wow, I like the changes in the symbolism of his new coin. Good signs. Good omens.

Got a link? I think I missed it.

Yeah keep making them, they were made at me too when I made them. sadly they almost always successfully shilled them to death

I won’t forget you. That’s a promise.

>reviving of the gold standard
Goldbug kill yourself

>Confederateanon !Z5o6Z4DelE

Your shilling for twitter and nass propaganda. Nothing you say has any meaning. Social media is the downfall of humanity, and if your luring people to propaganda, your the problem, there's no grey. your a social media shill

Is the Shareblue site dump up still anywhere as well? Cause they really really didn't like that one either...

Whatever it is, it was so bad they had one Aussie flag poster (who knows if it was a guy or a bot) fill up the entire catalog just about in a short amount of time. What a shillfest, those traitors must pay

>bullshit prophecy in an unpopular thread
>less meme power than 16-10-16
>poster doesn't even get d ubs
>trump posts some commemorative coins and that's it
>THE ANGLES HAHA POINTING RIGHT PEWDlEPlE HAND SIGN CONFIRMED

Lucky you. I think that coin will increase in value in the future whether or not his presidency succeeds.

The new tweet he made after he deleted his 5:50 pm EST tweet

Yeah here it is

Where’s your tripcode? I need to know it’s you. You will get recognition.

SHit what did you do user: Hes back

Eww, faggots. thats a sin.

Okay I will make one

Get this /x/ shit off of Sup Forums. Trump rotating a coin is not politics.

test

mental illness thread

Just for rare occasions

These larping shills are gay

Is anyone else interested in..... ESOTERIC TRUMPISM?

Can you believe these faggots?

Screen capped

CNN 1400 EST

Im starting think boomer is a shill word now.

I made one. If you want you can write an email to this email. If you write today, I´d be happy since throwaway email adresses only work for 2 days

[email protected]

Holy FUCK!
Trump is actually serioues! The establishment is finished!

>German knows his coins
That'd be a great laugh if you weren't serious

Theres no such thing as holding ground, shill. War maps are propaganda, biased towards whomever makes them. Try shilling on facebook or twitter like the mornormiecuck you are. Isis is american made, american weapons, and america funded. Stop shilling lies.

You can write me a short e-mail now, just so that I have your e-mail adress saved

fucking kiss already

That video pisses me tf off

Did you figure that out when he was buttfucking your mom?

Dude you´re right and normally I´d agree, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

This shilling is pathetic. Your technically a terrorist trying to create dissent amongst americans. Fuck off germanbro cuck
Ivanka is transgender

Sooo, how's that impeachment thing working out for those demoncrats?!

When has anybody anywhere ever asked a Pinoy for help or even finished reading their poast?

the fuck is going on, can a non kraut summerize?

It absolutely is. It came out of fucking NOWHERE and suddenly it's used to discredit every thread.

It's like some Media Matters loser discovered boomer-hate Sup Forums memes from 2012 and decided,"THIS will surely dissuade people from thinking for themselves!"

Shills never learn.

gay faggot larp, didn't you retards learn anything from calm before the storm?

You literally believe anything you read on Sup Forums, it's hilarious.

True they seem to be scared

Lol nothing’s gonna happen. Cmon people. I’ve been had before too but this is bad.

You know better than that...

trumptards unironically believe that a scumbag billionaire who spends his time golfing and fucking over the poor isn't "the elite"
you people should be euthanized

>a random obongo leaf appears

Why are you boomers so obsessed with so called "shills"? The rest of us just sage and hide and move on

Can you tell Stephen Miller to do more TV appearances?

That´s why I gave a throwaway e-mail adress and not my real one

I thought you blithering retards fucked off to cripplechan. You should have stayed there.

H-hes our goym!

Really makes you think

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Thank god a new larper arrived just as Q and Mega were discredited.

Did you give me one too? No time for throwaways.

>shilling for a government YouTube channel
Oyyy veyyy

With all respect, I can answer with a non throwaway account, but for obvious reasons I´d like you to e-mail the throwaway one, and I´ll answer with a different back. YOu can just type a short message, I´ll answer back with my real e-mail adress and then you can write me whatever you want to the e-mail adress I´ll give you

nice filename retard, did you save that from reddit before you came here to fall for larps like the gullible moron you are?

You glow in the dark with your shitty normie memes.

I can´t just leave my real e-mail adress here, where potentially thousands of people are watching

This thread makes my botty hole tingle

In all seriousness go to /x/ or something. Your threads will stay up for days, and we wont have to put up with your shit.

larp threads should get you a ban

>boomers
>larping that 60+ yr olds dont get all there propaganda from tv.

What a shit tier meme. Just accept your step dad already.

It's definitively the Awans, those fucks are everywhere.