Jason Goodman and George Webb are blackmailed PEDOPHILES

They are on the payroll of a man named Arnon Milchan. Arnon Milchan is an Israeli billionaire film producer who used to be a mossad spy. Coincidentally Laura Loomer is also on his payroll. A ton of the shills on this board are also bankrolled by him.

Crowdsource The Truth
Laura Loomer
George Webb
Jordan Sather
Tracey Beanz
Q LARP
Mega user
Lift the Veil
David Seaman
David Wilcock
Corey Goode

These are all people affiliated with this ZOG Overlord.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer
youtu.be/O_i5AtSd0CU
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/161114
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5_gIVYNto
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuxqiKVLhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean old MOSSAD and Film jew practice pedophilia? REALLY... YOU DON'T SAAAAAYYYYYY

Fuck Israel

Care to source anything?

Great list. Thank you for your service. You are a true patriot user.
We know how these disinformation agents work: they sprinkle in disinformation with truth. Help us out and separate out the disinformation these sickos have foisted us. Which are the jew lies man? What is really going on? Should we #resist?

someone getting nervous

Q user and Mega user are painfully obvious Zionist LARPs. They NEVER mention Israel, but seem to time and time again condemn Iran and Palestine. Palestinians can't do shit.

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Jason is connected to convicted pedophile Bryan Singer. They worked closely together, Bryan was also obsessed about 13 year old children being used for sex.
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer

They are totally the fakest! Don't ever believe the things they say, at all. Fuck. Don't even look at what they say. Ever. You idiots.

Good catch. Dig anons, we've almost busted the pedo ring! I knew pizzagate was real! Goodman is finally going down!

Don't believe questions?
How can you disbelieve a question?
What is the problem with asking questions?
Why are you against questioning?
Who are you working for?

I knew Webb was a fraud when he was claiming Eric Braverman was missing. I got on the internet and the phone and it took me a half hour to find him.

Goodman's job is to deflect attention from Rahm Emanuel , Chuck Schumer and DWS. Rahm secretly paid Pakistani prosecutors 3 million in hush money in March 2009 to make a ton of fraud charges go away. The money came from Israel. The Awan's have been spying for Israel since 2007-2008 with Schumer as the king pin. Now Milchan works with a guy named Avi Hersh. I know you and T and others know some of this stuff, but now you know the full story. Also, Alan Dershowitz has over 7 hours of Orgy Island vid hidden and his vid file is called Insurance, the same name as Schumer's boy Anthony Wiener. Avi is deeply involved in pedophilia in hollywood and the purpose of these parties was to bring in kids for "fun and games". You will want to explore the below video. At 7 53, there is Jason Goodman's "13th" birthday party and "Avi" procuring a 13 year old china girl.

Are you malfunctioning?

And you know this about all those people because...

I observe.

Hallelujah. Thank you for this gift of info

video

youtu.be/O_i5AtSd0CU

There's no video below.

But I do know I got shadow banned on utoob after asking on comments who was paying Webb and HA Goodman.

Not sure which of those two got me banned but pretty sure it was Webb.

Thanks asshole.

I linked the video in the post above yours

Q
Q
Q
Q
Q
Q

HA goodman has a BOOK about DWS wtf are you talking about?

bump

JASON GOODMAN

NOT HA GOODMAN

I like H.A Goodman he seems like a pretty authentic guy.

My bad, I just saw goodman and a reply of yours that said HA ^_^

No worries.

I can't tell which fucking Jews are Jewing who now? I trust George Sweigart and his ACTUAL FUCKING LAWSUITS!

Jesus you pussy cunts. He's at least putting his investigation on the line and actually DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING SHILL BITCHES. Defango pussy bitches? Is that you? Go suck some RDS cock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lawsuits! Funny!

I often saw posts, I think they have mostly dried up, on H.A.'s videos that would shill for Webb over and over and over.. Calling Webb a REAL journalist, not scared, etc

What do you fucking call his filings? Jesus Christ, you Larpers sitting at keyboards fapping your puds.

Anyone miss the drama with Webbs brother a few months back? His brother claiming that George was bare assed naked in traffic threatening suicide? Dave Acton threatening to get Webbs son fired from his hospital? Webb sucked a black dudes dick, another lulzy smear. Webb claiming to be "new mossad"during a video, calling in bomb threats at a major port, later getting arrested and claiming it was for DUI. These guys are sketchy as fuck and I binned that knife as soon as Goodman came around. So larpy. I believe these faggots are the ones pushing every over the top larp on here. From Senate user, Q, mega, etc. They have a huge following of literal retard boomers that lap that shit up. Its pathetic. I know calling someone a boomer is a shill tactic these days but just look at any of their youtube vids, its all cat ladies and old retards.

His filings are trash just like him.

He also completely disavowed George Webb when he found out he was old Mossad.

the point: He's LITERALLY taking action you bitch as opposed to only putting out fucking youtube vids that don't do shit.

Fucking shills. Take your .02 and get on your knees for Soros.

Seriously, it's all fake. We should go back to believing in mainstream ideas and stop the silly stuff. Let's take Sup Forums back from the boomers. We don't believe in right wing conspiracism guys. It's boomers larping us.

He's not doing shit. Civil Lawsuits for noname faggots. Fuck Israel and fuck you George Webb.

'bomb threat' you mean the Memphis Maersk that actually traced RADIOACTIVE in the AWAN LLC shipping container? That 'bomb threat'.

Unreal. Dumbest fucks I've had the displeasure of pushing back against. KYS.

Israel guys! Focus on Israel ONLY. Don't be idiots. IGNORE CONSPIRACIES YOU IDIOTS.

>MUH AWAN
Awans were stooges for Mossad.

I think that's just Goodman. George seems like a great researcher who's also legit shizo.

It's called the ZOG for a reason you fucking faggot. Israel controls our government. They control the media. They control us.

You kike bitch, what do you think George is doing? It's going to take DOWN and expose key players in the cabal. Without Webb you bitches wouldn't even KNOW ABOUT THE AWAN Brothers. Fucking retards the lot.

George Webb is a Mossad pedophile. His brother called him a pedophile in a recent video that's since been deleted. He referenced something about a child is bosnia or romania or some shit.

Fuck off. This thread really struck a nerve didn't it?

I'm with you man! Let's focus on it. How can we use our focus on George Webb to defeat Israel? Should we focus on resisting Trump? Obviously that has to be our move, right? We can do this anons! Let's all tune into CNN and get this party started. Trump and Israel are going down, MAGA

George Webb is working for Israel. Trump is taking Israel down whether you realize it or not.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

It's when you fucktard kikes don't even pay attention to what the guy has done. You just Defango yourself with jizz trying to sway some douche narrative. George has done more to bring ACTUAL information to lot on ratlines and how deep state / (((CIA))) works than any of you pussies.

It does appear jasons brian singer connection is valid also this exists on wikileaks , not overly damning could be his 13yr in industry ? or other

Hello Jason.

I said I am with you. We are natsocs and we fight the jew. We must stop Israel. We must resist Trump. There is no way around it. Stop pussy footing around. Let's do this shit. Are you for real or what?
#ResistTrump
#ThisIsNOTOkay

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/161114
There's also an Israeli named Avi Nesher who trafficks children.

kys

>another anti jew thread

You do realize that not all Jews are bad right? Hell even Hitler had Jews within his ranks. Oh and real smooth bashing Laura Loomer, she puts her ass out on the line and you idiots keep bashing her lol. If it weren’t for Laura we wouldn’t have all this knowledge of the deep state globalists and the strings they will bts.

Kill my cock you woeful faggot.

For being Mossad ops, they are definitely taking round about steps to take down (((THEM))).

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5_gIVYNto

George Webb shills, explain this and explain Georges brother right now.

These people I've referenced are bad Jews.

Maybe you're just mad because he's more handsome than you are, has a better youtube channel than you are, is more eloquent in his speaking than you are, etc

>It does appear

DIG anons!
Once we take out the Goodman/Webb cabal, Trump will lose his propaganda machine, and then Israel will be toast! We are the patriots anons, dig!

Take down Trump?

Newsflash, we're going to have boots on the ground in Israel shortly.

KYS Shill

I don't want to take down Trump.
Goodman and Webb aren't even pro Trump

Shill yourself, fagbot

It's all (((disinformation))).

George Webb broke the Freeway Rick Ross and Oliver North shit so....

you're full of shit jew

These people aren't just pedos. They murder children.

George Webb is a retard youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

Webb was a bernie bro, but he's coming around, though he still stands by an assumption that there is a tape of Trump out there that could take him down Epstien style.. Goodman has definitely made a swing in the Trump direction.

Prove that the people listed are on the payroll.

Stop defending these sick pedophile child murderers.

>bare assed naked

fucking boomer shills using outdated boomer lingo.

dear david brock: pls hire younger shills.

kthxbai

You do realize you can't call everyone a boomer right? It already has gotten stale.

Bump

Starred ones are def BS. Not sure about the others.

*Crowdsource The Truth
*Laura Loomer
*George Webb
*Posobiac
*Adam Gingrich
Jordan Sather
Tracey Beanz
Q LARP
Mega user
*David Seaman
*David Wilcock
*Corey Goode

Fuck off

Q is bullshit

Sather is bullshit

Mega is bullshit

Beanz is bullshit

Jordan "Aliens exist and they aren't demons" Sather

Jordan "Muh Pleidians" Sather

Jordan "Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q" Sather

If I were some old cunt I would have said stark naked. You're a fuckwit. I said in my post itself that followers of Yid Webb and Jason Shekelman are the boomer simpletons. Turns around and goes "NOU". Sad!

Also unverified but Loomer potentially blackmails people to eat her out.

Man I man that's some creepy shit

Surprise surprise, request for proof ignored

Poster said nothing about HA Goodman.
I did, though.
I asked in comments where he gets his info, because if you noticed, and I did, he had exacting and instant digests of the Wikileaks. I wasn't saying it was bad. I just ed wanted to know how that was possible. Nobody else had such a grasp on the details from the leaks at the pace he did.

Makes no sense.

But I think asking Webb in comments got me shadow banned.

Thank u

>getting results
>berniefag
no. he's not taking action. meanwhile, georgie larper is trashing a man who is getting actual results: tom fitton

This sounds like the shit I'd spread if I was gonna suicide someone with 5 shots in the head.
Fucking leafs are subhuman scum.

You can't staunch human free thought commie.

Ya blew it with this one

Truth mixed with lies.
Shit is not original or innovative

America, I cry for you.
We have gone to shit.

This is true.
I respect that.

Shill Larp post. The whole thread is bullshit, disinfo faggotry. Shareblue should hire better. Larp on fuckers

I kno right

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuxqiKVLhg

>This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy

Holy shit they have secret spies now?

Why are so many (((people))) defending these two, it's not like they're anyone special. Fascinating