What went wrong?

What went wrong?

It's really awkward and I'm not sure why.

At this point I feel like it's going to turn in to a harem.
It had a refreshing look at these archetypes.
It hurts.

Because its basically about an older man using his position as a teacher to creep on teenage girls with medical conditions.

Sorry, meant older looking man.

There is literally nothing wrong with that. Not all of us were sociable in highschool or college

He's not creeping on them. He's genuinely curious. They're more like daughters to him than anything.

The fact that the succubus probably won't win. Nobody will, but she definitely won't.

If you have no social skills, sure. It's literally a teacher with a scientific curiosity in abnormalities relating to their births. He's also not a dick, so he can communicate and interact with them as a teacher and somewhat as a friendly older figure, without it being creepy.

Why she wont win? Her win is pretty much guaranteed

It looks like a generic harem on the surface, but it actually isn't so only people who wanted to see the teacher fuck a schoolgirl watched it, and they were all disappointed. Meanwhile people who would actually enjoy the show didn't watch it, because it looks like a generic harem.

lads tell me is Sensei winning or not? I don't want to watch another harem where best girl loses.

Awkward, but its unconventional enough to keep me interested so far.

I mean the Succubus since she looks like a teacher

not enough foreshadowing for that. This will be a nobody wins ending, and she will be alone forever.

My problem is it started to feel like a harem around the everyone gets a hug scene. The concept is still interesting enough but it started feeling weird

She will win. just believe ;.;

Because it's a pedo fantasy Anime with awkward mello drama.

To quote pike related....
>"WAAA I'M GONNA YELL AT YOU FOR HAVING PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WAAA"
>"Then i'm gonna flip the script and pretend that maybe it was pointless to talk to you."
>"Waaaa!"
>"LEAVE YUKY ALONE!"
>Applogzies for her autism and leaves.
>Yuki comes in, also apologizes for her autism.

So you know....that went wrong.

The condom broke and you were born...

t.underage

This episode cringe as fuck

>she will be alone forever
Please no bulling

it will be Usagi Drop ending yet again. Sensei will broke that vampire hymen once she graduated from high school

Hard to self insert.

not enough of best girl
>you know which one

Succubus is not extremely lewd.

Generic harem shit done badly.
Vampire girl and Ice girl should have been yuri.

The teacher should have been paired up with the female teacher.

Generic moeshit in a season filled with moeshit

>moeshit

lol

It feels boring and pointless after getting the demi crew together. Takanashi has done nothing significant with the Succubus and it seems like every episode is just "I love helping demis/being helped by Sensei".

It aired at the same time that Maid Dragon, Konosuba, Gabriel Drop, LWA and Kemono Friends.

I agree. Himari needed a lot more screen time.

Most of those are flopping like demishit as well

Bad writing. The drama in some arcs were poorly executed because of how shifty the writing is. The only character so far that has had any meaningful development is Snowslut.

I cannot understate how poor the writing is and how strongly it negatively affected the show.

Pretty much this. The first 3~ episodes of the show were pure gold because they were a comedy first and the interactions of the teacher with the demis was fun. The date was funny, the vampire questions were funny, the succubus seduction stuff was funny, etc.

Once it hit the Yuki girl arc shit went down in quality fast. I wouldn't call the drama arcs bad, but they were stale and have been done a thousand times before.

Plus they really fucked up some of the later episodes, like the physics teacher one. What the fuck was the point of that explanation scene, it wasn't interesting at all and it dragged on for 10 minutes. It's a pity really, they should really have kept it a comedy with some light arcs here and there.

I would argue that Machi has had much more development overall, 'though you're probably right in that it's less meaningful. At least, to the average viewer.

They're all literally disabled, that's what the demi-human condition is.

Vampire:

+Cat vision at night
-Needs blood on a monthly basis
-Weak to heat and sunlight enough to impair her physical performance and overall health during the day

Snow Woman:

+ and - Sweats less due to fewer sweat glands and can produce ice when stressed or depressed.
-Is extremely weak to heat

Don't know how well she tolerates cold.

Dullahan:

+Her head and body can stay apart for unknown periods of time and unknown distance. Imagine the possibilities and applications for yourself. One of which is underwater exploration with a camera.
-She is burdened by having to carry her head around, which can fall and actually kill her. Also, she naively allows others to carry it.

Succubus:

+ and -Can seduce men into various things, depending on her skill, charms, etc... and the men's resistance to her pheromones, but is also susceptible to sexual assault.
-Has to wear specific types of clothing in order to suppress her ability to influence men.

Non anime person with autism:

+Might be highly skilled at some kind of scientific subject, such as math.
-Fails at everything else

Overall they're gimped in most normal situations and if they want to make use of their innate abilities, they'll have to specialize in specific fields. Vampire & Snow Woman: work at night & away from hot areas & sports. Dullahan: Probably can't even drive a car or any other kind of vehicle. Succubus: Least affected of the group, she can probably do most jobs / activities, and only needs to be mindful of her clothing and male coworkers. Heck, she's already working in school, so I think she's doing just fine.

Anyway, my autistic analysis aside, the anime would've been a lot more fun if they actually had any kind of powers to work with. Like, if the Vampire could control people or read thoughts after ingesting their blood, or if the Snow Woman could actually freeze shit at will, etc...

>A-1

this is how I knew it would be shit

>not enjoying it for what it is; a heartwarming story about 3 demi-chan (disabled-girls) and a teacher who help each other while having fun together
Disdain for plebs.png

I haven't dropped it yet, fampai. But,

>Not longing for something better

Not enough Himari.

I really love the show.

She wasn't even apart of the fucking show.

>cool powers
What X men.

Watch*

>One of which is underwater exploration with a camera

How exactly would she accomplish that? She still needs to breath...

The thing that bothers me is that they're classified as demi-human, but aren't actually all that different from normal humans, nor do they have any decent superhuman abilities, as that classification would normally imply.

They can be compared to normal humans with problems at home and similar, and the whole demi thing was done simply in order to stand out from other generic slice of life mangas / shows and garner attention, and it's disappointing because it could've been more.

Her body carries a camera with a long ass cable or wifi (don't know how deep she could go to maintain the connection), while her head remains above water, observing the feed through a monitor. Yeah, come to think of it, this is much less efficient than simply wearing scuba gear and diving underwater normally. Never mind.

Nothing? The show is fine.

I keep thinking about how the dullahan will inevitably drop his head on the floor and give himself brain damage thus becoming a droolahan

Dullahan makes me feel awkward. Only scenes so far to really make feel were teacher on the beach and Hikari confronting those girls in the bathroom.

the manga was abandoned

Dullahan could easily commit self-cunnilingus

Boy did you miss a central theme to the show.

>licensed

The series doesn't try very hard to disguise the fact that its actually about people trying to live normal lives while living with disabilities
And it does bad job with presenting it.

really raised my blood pressure

licensed, abandoned

same thing

Cool, enlighten us.

They haven't said anything about vampire lifespan, right? In fiction since they're undead they don't die of old age, but when comparing "real life" ajin with the ones in fiction, they haven't said anything about their lifespan in the anime yet. Is she going to live for hundreds of years and see all of her friends and family, loved ones, age and die in front of her eyes?

Auto-Cunnilingus is an underrated as fuck fetish.

I wonder what it'd be like to penetrate the flame stump

Thanks Ray.

Then why isn't he jumping on the succubus? A individual where just looking at her will cause your sex drive to massively jump

That's not how they work

You can't self insert because of best sensei

I dropped it at the episode where the two teachers talks about what its like to be a succubus and stuff (Episode 8 or something?). It was comfy up to there, but I somehow didn't care anymore. Though I dropped LWA around the same week, so maybe its a problem on my end.

REMOVE MACHI

Those were the scenes i just had to skip because i cant bear the massive cringe.

This. Beta OP is just jelly he'll never have girls splooging themselves over his Beefy McManbeast arms.

>you will soon be so old you'll be able to self insert as the vice principal