Why don't best girls ever win, Sup Forums? What is this cultural phenomenon?

Why don't best girls ever win, Sup Forums? What is this cultural phenomenon?

It's not fucking fair, bros.

But Yui is winning and is likely to win.

Still delusional after all this time.

Yukino > Irohas > power gap > Yui

I am not. I am optimistic.

>Koji Seo

Fuck I knew Fuuka was gonna suck.
>Watch show
>Introduce girl who same name as show
>short hair
>shit as always
>introduce best girl
>best girl track going great
>protaganist decides to be a homo
>fml I knew this was gonna suck

Two past days I watched the first season of this with my older sister who knows nothing about anime.

She thought it was alright

I get that but Yuifags already got the alternate volume where your girl won didn't you?
Atleast give us Yukinofags something.

Yukinofags who are Yukino and 8man shippers have the VN.

ANOTHER was great but the main series should be well written and complete 8man's character arc more than anything. Yui fills a role in that.

You have every line in the LN when 8man and her are together. The first volume is filled with him practically fawning over her.

At least give us Yuifags the satisfaction and anticipation (also read: false hope) that it's all a red herring.

The VN has multiple routes user.
So Technically you have 2/2(VN and Another) while we Yukinofags have 1/2(only the VN).
And yet you still want more.

>8man becomes a wizard
inb4 he chooses the cake

To be fair, Yuifags have had to see their girl rejected and thus dejected.

He's gonna drop them both and choose something retarded like Yumiko

>that it's all a red herring.
It is. Wrong as expected comedy is the title FFS. People who thinks Yukino and 8man will end up together are niave and haven't been paying much attention. Yukino's feelings for him are false.

I care about the story above all else. I think a Yui end is likely vecause it fits the story but I will take anything that is well written and meaningful.

And if 8man rejects her it will be awful. Yukinofags got a good end for Yukino without seeing her hurt in ANOTHER.

Best girl will win in Yahari, at least.

That's a nice picture, user. But what does Yukino have to do with best girls?

Truly the best end.

These whores not deserve the 8man.

>whores
Yui is pure as can be! She wants to live a happy life as a wife!

I want to break Yui's legs and throw her into a ravine!

She wants to be Hikki's pet and onahole.

Pic unrelated, right? Cause Yui is worst girl.

I think you're in the wrong thread. This thread isn't about shit opinions.

Yui is lovely. Maybe she isn't your favorite but she is a nice, sweet girl that deserves some love and respect.

Op are you the Eririfag

Who?

Japan has shit taste in women.

But then how come they can make the best women in media -- the type that lingers in the mind and weighs on the heart? How can they do that and then proceed to fuck it all up?

Rewatching the series, they sure spend a disproportionate amount of time developing Yui's relationship with 8man. Is this what they call hope, Sup Forums?

It's rare, but not never. I'm pretty confident Yukino will win, so here's hoping.

Show Madoka to her. Girls love Madoka.

>Yukino will win
April 18th will be good. I can't wait until then. You fags will be so wrong. I hope you don't go nuclear and start spamming out of butthurt.

>Sensei drives off into the sunset and opens her apartment. There she finds an older man who resembles 8man readying dinner who welcomes her back asking how everything went. She just tells him it all worked out.

SENSEI IS YUKINO FROM THE FUTURE WHO WASTED HER CHANCE TO BE WITH HIM AND TRAVELED BACK IN TIME TO MAKE SURE HER SHIP WINS!

what have you eaten today user? because clearly none of them any best girl, in fact they are all sluts and cunts.

8man only deserves the loner ending. he's too good for any of those bitches.

I fully expect Hayama to get together with Yukino. All the plot elements are there and we know she loved him at some point and still loves him. The opposite of love is apathy, not hate. Her hating him just shows she still loves him while she is apathetic to 8man. The bonds of childhood are deep and they are one emotional breakthrough from being in eachother's arms. Vol 12 will be centered around this. We will learn what happened to them that would sour their relationship. Hayama will make up for the past and Yukino will swoon since he proved he has changed the way she always wanted. Yukino will forgive him. Yukino likely still loves Hayama and they'd make a good couple, they are both good looking and are on a level of superiority 8man can never attain or even touch. 8man doesn't like her but even if he did she would never give him the time of day for anything but friendship, his romcom will be wrong as expected.

8man will most likely be with Yui or no one. Yui fits the wrong romcom mold after all.

SENSEI IS --HARUNO-- FROM THE FUTURE WHO WASTED HER CHANCE TO BE WITH HIM AND TRAVELED BACK IN TIME TO MAKE SURE HER SHIP WINS!

fixed.

WW is resentful towards his readers for not supporting his other works. He will have Yukino end up with Hayama. Iroha will end up with Zaimokoza. Yui will get rejected in the worst way possible and will commit suicide.

>delay shit for two years
>expecting support as people get more pissed at him
I doubt it. He was going to give this a meaningful loner end and realized how much that would piss people off so he is cashing out. Notice there is still a good supply of oregairu goods even now? ANOTHER and the VN will satiate the shippers, or it was supposed to.

What do you mean? Yukino is best girl.

>implying
She is a bitch who tried to kick 8man out of the club for no good reason, insults 8man every chance she gets, acts like an asshole to everyone, doesn't even talk to her family, bullies Yumiko because she is jealous about how much time Yumiko spends with Hayama, throws shitfits when 8man can't read her mind, and isn't receptive to Yui's affection.

8man is beyond redemption. He won't end up with anyone.

One girl will brighten his day and redeem him. He will get the genuine and Yui will help him.

Iroha really grew on me, especially in the 2nd OVA. Despite that, I'm not expecting anything to come of it. I'm resigned to the eventually Yukino pairing

Anyone got any pdf/ebook links for the first 4 LN volumes?

Check on madokami, they all should be there.

You just have shit taste, best girl occasionally won.

Though i agree Yui is best girl and wont win in 8bowl.

You have some mighty shit taste yourself there as well.

>it's Yuipolfag thread again
Why don't you ever stop being a faggot?

Yui really deserve it for my personal point of view

It's not about who deserves. Yukino will be better for Hachiman both in the short and long term.

Besides, Yukino deserves it more anyway.Volume 12 will reveal why.

Yui doesnt deserve shit, she had multiple opportunities to confess her feelings before 8man got close with Yuki

I love Yui but she frustrates me

I need more Yui doujins by Akinosora.

Wrong thread faggot

Well depends in which way you think about it

While it pains me so, 8man will forever be alone as this user says. The girls will try to redeem him but due to his philosophy and martyring complex, the girls will just give up sooner or later.

The life of 8man must always be filled with loneliness and suffering, it is his own fate.

If you Say shit is what she truly love let me remind that 8man is attentionned more than others sometime in the story but have huge communication problem

But 8man don't trust in fate it would be kind a joke

I'm not sure if a Yui end is plausible, but I'm pretty sure that a Yukino end is what WILL NOT HAPPEN.
Because that's what is expected in a love comedy, right?
The main/first girl to win, right?
But then you remembered the title of the story.

I like Yukinon and Yui but Iroha is trash

cheers matey

Isn't the point of the series is that 8man is slowly realising that being the martyr isn't a good thing, and should value himself more?

I'm not saying loner end is a no-go, but if it is a loner end, it's gonna be a "he's a better person now" end right?

>8man is beyond redemption.

more like beyond the human realm. he's too good for these cunts. he won't end up with anyone.

It's been nearly 2 fucking years since volume 11. Why are any of you still here? Just to suffer?

yes and because vol 12 will be out in 4 weeks

In that case it's about fucking time.

If the cover has Yukino on it how will certain people react to it? You know who.

I will be pretty happy. "You know who" is going to throw a bitchfit.

because japs eat shit

>a meaningful loner end
>meaningful
come on, you are free to not like shipping but let's not talk shit out of our ass.

>yfw Vol 12 isn't the end and solves absolutely nothing.

Since Yui won in an AU where Yukino swallows her feelings, 8man neither confesses to Yui or gets the genuine article, 8man and Yui aren't going out and the most she could get was another date and some hand holding, and nothing gets resolved doesn't that make it a bad end? Giving Yui such an end is kinda shitty but doesn't it mean that she never had a chance to get the end she wanted? Yukino is the main heroine so I expect volume 12 to revolve around her but will WW give her the same sort of meh end? Maybe no romance works out and giving Yui that sort of romance shows that this story isn't really about that and that we will get a loner end or a friends end rather than a Yukino end. Yukino likes 8man but we aren't sure how he feels and how long Yukino will like him or to what extent. For all we know she decides to walk a path without him plus she has to consider she might lose Yui as a friend if she takes 8man.

Yukino should have won 2 years ago. Now this series is cash grab and no ending we probably be satisfying.

Yui is still best girl in my opinion

We don't know if Yui will win or not. She is best girl so there is always hope.

>Now this series is cash grab and no ending we probably be satisfying.
WW done fucked up but I suspect there was some executive meddling. Yahari makes good shekels after all. The end could be satisfying as long as you don't hype it too much or if there are no asspulls like an Iroha end or Yui abandoning 8man/Yukino just because she can't date 8man.

>Yui abandoning 8man/Yukino just because she can't date 8man.

That's not an asspull. That's what's going to happen and what it has been building up to.

I am not sure about that since she made such an open play at the end of volume 11. If she was so focused on getting him she would have made her moves behind her back. Maybe during a sleepover or something. Yukino might cry but she would accept it and feel too guilty to do something about it. Yukino is a nice girl deep down but up until the end of volume 11 she couldn't really express her true desires, especially when there is a risk and hurting both Yui and 8man.

In the end she helped Yukino and 8man and probably increased their chances of being happy. It was out of love for her friends so I doubt she would abandon them for good just because she didn't get what she wanted. She wants everything but is her second choice nothing? It hurts to get rejected but people can heal. She promised to not abandon Yukino out of jealousy so I think you have too little faith in her. I hope everyone grows and becomes happy, what is the point of the service club for Yui if she learns nothing?

You people are so focused on volume 11 and just volume 11, that you don't see the bigger picture.

True but it is the most recent volume and shows where the characters are at right now so it is not unheard of to use it as a basis for how we think volume 12 will go. I admit it has been a very long time since I have read the first few volumes and volumes 8 and 9. Yui did show a disregard of 8man/Yukino's during those volumes and her reasoning probably was she didn't want to have her excuse to be around 8man destroyed but I think volume 11 is essential when looking at her character. The Yui in volume 11 is not the same one from volume 8 and 9 or the Yui from the first few volumes who probably had ulterior motives.

Same with Yukino on the volume 11 thing, her character is set up for her end but there is still some mystery. The early volumes and volume 9 probably holds the real answer to her character but what it is remains to be seen.

Yui deserves the win. She's wanted GENUINE from the beginning!

On a side note, how long has Yui known 8man? In the first volume she says that he never gave up back 'then' and seems to refer to his past self.. Do they ever expand upon this?

>tfw Nisekoi did this but short hair boring girl got BTFO
Based Komi

Yui wanted to blow him for a year before she entered the club. She is referring to him saving her dog.

>"You never gave up back then, either. You just went all the way, yelling so hard it was creepy. You looked so desperate... I remember." - Official Yen-On Translation
Is she really referring to the accident here, then?

I'm actually expecting this to happen

Yes. What happened to tsundere Yui? She used to have some tsun but now she is pure dere.

>yelling so hard it was creepy.
The fuck?
This dude risks his life to save that dumb mutt of hers and this is the thanks he gets?

Yui is such a shit

She was hiding her embarrassment. In ANOTHER she explains her first meeting with him and how she felt.

>That's what's going to happen and what it has been building up to.
I wouldn't be surprised. She said she was happy with a lie and she doesn't seem to care about genuine. A good portion of her actions are based around getting him to like her.

Pretty much this. I would assume that nips are smart enough to announce that this is the end and promote shit out of this to sell more.

>executive meddling
Is it really that hard to believe that maybe Watari just likes money?

>if my favourite girl doesn't win it's an asspull and some suit forced Watari to change the ending

Yukino fags everyone.

Should I rewatch this show? Last time i managed to finish season 1 but then dropped season 2 halfway because i couldn't take the feels anymore.

>We don't know if Yui will win or not. She is best girl so there is always hope

>no asspulls like an Iroha end or Yui abandoning 8man/Yukino just because she can't date 8man.

Are you mentally retarded?

>dropping s2
Why the hell would anyone do that? I'd really understand if someone would drop the show mid s1 because it started out retardedly slow. The feels get only worse in s2. If the first half made you drop it then you probably wont even survive the last 10ish minutes of the season finale.

>A good portion of her actions are based around getting him to like her.
That's not even it. She wanted a chance to express her feelings without 8man constantly putting up his anti-nice girl defense against her. Saying that she's happy with a lie is Yui being an unreliable narrator in that section. It contradicts her whole reason for joining the club in the first place which was out of admiration for Yukino and 8man as people who freely express themselves.

8man becomes a wizard
objective best end