Mister Metokur details

I am new to watching Jim, I just really started with this Kraut stuff. This is some of the best journalism ive seen in a while.

What do I need to know about Jim? Anything interesting? Also, who is Jade? Is she his wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDcfVFs1Jnc
encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:InternetAristocratdox3.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ykDec1Tj2sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jim is /ourguy/. Its not really journalism. Its more of a special brand of effective autism and just quality shitposting.

Sit back and enjoy is what you should do.

He is a Sup Forumstard who started making videos about internet drama

>Mister Metokur details
totally not a data mining thread

also
>ecelebs
fuck off

What's a good one to get a taste for what this guy does?

Jade is his girlfriend, and Jim has made videos for years before his Mister Metokur channel. You can find most of them still on youtube on archive channels

He’s a based civic nationalist libertarian that has an Asian girlfriend. He is against identity politics and believes in America first policy.

He’s the worlds biggest autist. He an autist with a superiority complex who thinks he’s better than other autists. He’s like one step above CWC in terms of dignity.

Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=BDcfVFs1Jnc

Jade is the only reason Jim isn't full fash 1488 rahowa. He usues coincidence detector though so he's definitely our guy despite burning rice at home.

jim is not our fuckin guy
I watch his videos because they're among the best things on youtube but don't you retards go deluding yourself by thinking jim is anything other then a big brained centrist like sargon

I hate this guy

He's a bottom feeding troll who seeks out socially awkward people and ruins their lives.

>centrist like Sargon
>uses coincidence detector
>literally calls out Jews all the time in videos

>Kraut fags getting so desperate they're asking Sup Forums for help on doxing him
Embarrassing.

WHO CARES

I like the part where he says "fuckin'"

>What do I need to know about Jim?
He's an oldfag and is /ourguy/. He goes by nop cold, just shitposting. He has made some great videos about Kangs, Sjws, Terry Davis, ect. He also was a big guy during the War of Five Guys.
> Anything interesting? He hates manlets, and bullies Destiny occaonally
>Also, who is Jade? Is she his wife? She's his chink gf that he fingered once on a liverstream during GG

that he doesn't give a fuck and loves to expose autism

don't get caught into the trap of cult of personality

Jim has a seat in slavery for every idle word he said against the men of the lord

Jim is no ones guy. He is Sup Forums personified and as such is chaos made man.

>centrist
He gonna btfo Sargoy tonight at 9 ct

He's a glow in the dark CIA nigger.
Don't trust him.
If he sends you any packages call the cops and DO NOT open them!

He used to be called the internet aristocrat, but he fucked his asian gf live on stream while drunk during gamergate and had to rebrand.

>literally calls out Jews all the time in videos
he might have made some jew jokes, it doesn't mean he's alt-right
he's probably just gonna bitch at him about kilroy. what do they actually disagree on politically? nothing as far as I can see.

>who is Jade

Jade is the only chink in his armor. His only mistake. Jim was untraceable but Jade wasn't so careful and it's only a matter of time before Jim is exposed because of it.

bretty alpha :DDD

He hates the skeptics for censoring others and kuckistanis
He's more warm with the alt right crowd

All I could find
encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:InternetAristocratdox3.png

Metokur has old-school opsec and is blessed by Hitler's ghost. You will never find him and he will be your undoing.

jim is apathetic to politics
as long as his situation isn't fucked up too much, he doesn't care

kind of like a libertarian i guess

Need sauce famalam.

Jim is a mid-30s Jew who's only interest is fucking with people. He used to care about politics with the government, corporations, and SJWs working together to wipe out your anonymity. Now he just trolls. Kraut's the latest in a line of subject matter after TGWTG, Tartlets, Tumblr, DSP, and other losers.

>best journalism ive seen in a while
You can't be serious. Fucking hell.

Take it easy... it was audio only.

>totally not Jim.

new jim soon

It's up

It's here faggots youtube.com/watch?v=ykDec1Tj2sw

NEW JIM

PART 3

youtube.com/watch?v=ykDec1Tj2sw

FINALLY!

>Terry Davis
That's the one thing he did that is bad. He drove massive amounts of attention to him and now his condition has worsened. Not cool.

Jade is the hand job queen.
Jim is based
All you need to know m88