Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

There are people out there that think the person to the right is a monster.

How will our Arcadia friends deal with her legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXoilhJRVvU
docs.google.com/document/d/1ejMLflCUgTXblG7JFqU7KKC_TuIZsW_pI_AqBoYdRqc/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=_sBxI5mb_eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to drown these sluts

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=pXoilhJRVvU

How much is classrep's pussy worth?

Go away.

>With a harsh yank of Theo’s arm one last time, he was pulled away by a pride and satisfied Lise Hohenstein after she stamped him with an exclusive mark by the means of her lipstick onto his neck.

Some little elements of correction/clarification:
harsh yank of Theo's arm (I didn't fully understood that part)
'pridefull' instead of 'pride'
'By means of'

It was very fun to read. Especially the part where she officialy claims that Theo and even more so Theo's Theo is hers only while doing the hand gesture.

Thanks for pointing the stuff out, user.
"A harsh yank", like Lise pulled him unexpectedly and aggressively as she wanted to leave.
Changed "pride" to "prideful" and replaced "by means of" to "in the form of"

These threads sure are unstable these days, don't even know who to blame really, work it out, guys. I believe in you.

Here's link for anyone who missed it.
docs.google.com/document/d/1ejMLflCUgTXblG7JFqU7KKC_TuIZsW_pI_AqBoYdRqc/edit?usp=drivesdk

What are you talking about? Was there a story or something?

About 3.50

BR, the favela is supposed to be without power.

>How will our Arcadia friends deal with her legacy?

They won't mention her.

Reminder that Bealove is real.

Does a retarded Pomeranian deserve love too?

Let's take turns getting raped by the Mad Dog.

Must be nice that she's doing most the work for you but I want to have a deito with her first.

I hate to break this to you, but everyone deserves love. Even a retarded Pommeranian.

>Katia
>Marimo

Who is the dog of TE?

rwby?

Free with marriage

Chizuru is Satan!

Katia is the house pet
and
Marimo is the mad dog that can't be stopped

Which girl would up the most fight if you tried to princess-carry her?
It's more fun that way

user, one of her nicknames even is Chihuahua.

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK

DELETE
and kys

Is von Baka the dog of Eurofront? She's at least as dumb as a dog.

Well, Yui probably would have tried harder but her ankle was sprained.

There hasn't been enough of her yet to make sure. Maybe their French midget pal is the dog. Let Arcadia come.

The French girl is a palm-top Tiger.

All these dog jokes make want to post best doggie.

But I'll abstain. In the interest of improving thread quality.

Braids are always for pulling

I really wished wasnt a bath scene so takeru would've used those braids as handlebars.

How hard would it be to get Lise to trust you?

>Starting at chest height, the ring she created with her fingers drew a curvy line steadily and slowly across Theodor’s body, having flipped inverted on its way down to the destination. Eventually, Lise stopped at the perfect time as the circle was placed directly between Theo’s legs; more accurately, right on top of Theodor’s crotch.
>“Nevertheless, Unterleutnant Eberbach is my brother… and this here… is my brother… so I really don’t want to see anything bad happening to my brother… that isn’t done by me.”

That was pretty great.

>These threads sure are unstable these days
They tend to get deleted on Mondays and Tuesdays, some janitors are fine with them some aren't.

Just like my cock it will be pretty hard after I rape her.

By '83? Borderline impossible unless you're Onii-chan.

Reminder that that pic is from the BeaxIris card.

Why do we bully Ilfriede again?

No.

Tradition.

Wrong. She just deserves as much love as any other housepet.

She truly is best for dummkopf oniichan.

He was never worthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sBxI5mb_eU

>He was never worthy

Extra Theo would be worthy.
It's not like he had it easy too.

I must've missed the thread where this first showed up. Is Extra Theo a Deutschland '83 reference?

He means the Theo that exists in the same world as Extra, the "real" world.
At least as real and consistent as a world where Haruka can get hit by a car and fall into a coma while Sumika gets hit by a car and turns into a star.

First of all, who wears glasses to the shower? Second of all, why are those glasses so fucking huge? They make Chizuru look like a dork.

Is Chizuru tight and inexperienced?

Yes

Ah.

That said, how do you think Theo treats Lise in bed? Tender and gentle, jackhammering, kinky, etc?

What's the next scene?

Takeru throws her out of the window, then runs out of the classroom, down the stairs, and outside to catch her before she hits the ground.

Good. Dorks are cute.

That they are.

Like a precious gem. That said they've done tender and gentle, kinky roleplaying, taken turns leading, demure kissing that gradually turns into tongue wrestling and mouth exploring, hard and fast, cuddling and missionary, its a pretty well balanced choreography they've got going on and they tend to go at it as however hard or soft it naturally flows towards in the moment. Theres probably nothing they wouldn't try together at some point.

I know how he treats Beatrix in bed.

I'm incredibly near-sighted, so sometimes I wear my glasses in the shower to make sure everything is clean.

That ain't in bed, son.

>metal CIWS
>not his meat CIWS

I want to headpat Lise senseless

Is such a thing even possible?

Only one way to find out.

Careful, headpats are a mighty power with unpredictable effects on the recipient with long term exposure. Use it wisely.

Monday Bea.

>that face
GK? Is that you?

>those titties
Welp, a deal's a deal.

>Monday
Is this a tawawa?

Beatrix is too tall to qualify. All them tawawas barely reach 160cm in height.

>implying it'd be any different

excellent; really nailed the proportions.

Just wanted to say that they're going to be using Lise as the SM true love heroine rep in the upcoming event.

>lise
>officially the SF true love heroine

Imouto haters BTFO.

Monday walks with dog!

>dogs collar has katia tag

my sides

I love sumika bot

只有我一个人心疼贝姐么.....

其实我好奇有没有贝姐线 毕竟在隔壁片场这两人干了爽啊

不过这个故事只能选一个吧,贝姐的话有贝姐线其实也很纠结

Also looks like a new Lise card too. Thats good news.

I'm going to marry Iris!
>ponytail Iris
mmmm

Nice!

Shouldn't the be using Katia? They'v used her for pretty much everything else involving "winners."

Perhaps it's a policy shift towards a new heroine.

Lise's a better true love for Theo anyway.

What would it be like to lick her thighs around her gap.

Bonus: Immediately after one of her sorties before she's had a chance to shower

How many babies will you make with classrep?

Only me who loves Bea sister...

In fact, I wonder why there is no Bea sister route

But this is the only story routes, and sister Bea route would be too kinky

Protip: Chinks call Beatrix Bea-nee for reasons, probably because her tittes and personality.

HE LIVES!

First storyanon comes back, then GK. GK makes art of storyanon's story nearly right off the bat. It just makes one wonder.

>Chinks
>using Jp honorifics

wat

Lise was always the tru luv, Katia is the deuteragonist of SM.

>no Stella

Look, I understand that TE was turned into a one route game, but this just hurts.

I wouldn't bet on that.

Asians in general use honorifics like that, even non-Confucian ones. They may not say oneesan, but Chinks will also address an older girl as elder sister. Nearly all of Asia has words to address relational attributes , even things that English covers like in-laws, first or second, two times removed, etc.

Master of the obvious. When last I checked "nee" was Japanese.

I have been thinking recently that Lise is more like Sumika, instead of Katia being the Sumika of SM.

Kirke's Monday.

I like it. Also like how you do her eyes.

>implying Anette's Monday is not her passed out in an alleyway with extremely slutty club outfit

Nah, really, it's also nice GK. Good job.

>88
4 white babies should suffice

>is monumentally stupid and kills his true love
>goes on to become the Master

Not surprising.

My based chinkman. You know the truth. But above all, it'd be adorable. And feels.

Are we even sure what route might have made Theo become the master?

Who knows it might have been Beato or Lise due to multiple possibilities.

The idea is that all routes lead to the same place. Probably, anyways. So even saving Lise doesn't stop Theo from becoming the Master. Lise probably wastes away for a year or two before dying.

Whether he actually is the Master or not he gets instant karma already when he ends up worse off when he abandons Lise, but when he saves her its he same result except he also gets to save the other two girls he wanted to protect and gets to keep his imouto.

This post is nonsensical, all three routes converge and the differences are ambiguously canon unless some future official material states otherwise, different routes don't change whether Theo is the Master or not.

I wouldn't bet on that. There was nothing about her condition at the end of the route suggesting anything of the sort. Quite the opposite in fact.

So I am re-reading Alternative, or well more, having my friend stream him reading for the first time, and I got to wondering,

Right before Yokohama Revenge arc, S00mika wakes up and mentions a dream involving " 2 huge twins".
Just a pet theory but could this "dream" of her actually be the 2 YF-23's that rescued Kasumi from the hive all those years ago?

Hey, stay away from my wife.