Farmer’s Markets are Racist

>Two San Diego State University professors contributed a chapter to a new anthology arguing that farmers' markets are "insidious" "white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized."

campusreform.org/?ID=10306

Is this a meme opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_GuwtlIUOE
hubcityfm.org/double-snap-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YYwB63YslbA&t=314s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have watermelon, though.

I would love to shoot a big load of cum on her face and glasses.

>unfamiliar to niggers = must be racist

Farmers markets the norm around the world. Mexicans have them. China men have them.

All Indian and Asian FOBs know what they are.

China Man: "Hey Mei Ling, rook over here. These white people have market like in rural China. Rook at all these produce."

youtube.com/watch?v=c_GuwtlIUOE

Self hating whites need to be beaten half to death.

Only half?

Most farmers markets give a 50% to anyone paying with food stamps. So even with whites paying twice as much cash as muggers pay in food stamps, they still find a way to be upset.
hubcityfm.org/double-snap-program/

ew that ones psycho you can tell from the eyes, stay away with caution, she WILL grow up to be a killer of her own kids

50% discount

>Farmers Markets are full of white people.
>Quick better force some (((Diversity))) on them.
>Farmers Markets cease to be a thing 5 years later.

Do niggers even get up early enough in the morning to attend Farmers Markets?

Ok I'll spill the beans. Make sure you screencap this or something. Alright here goes: organic squash, particularly rare variates, are being used as a form or cryptocurrency amongst radicalized white supremacist gardeners. I wish it wasn't true but it is what it is.

>food consumption habits of white people are normalized

Ya'all cracka ass muffugga's needz tuh stohp eetin foods n shieetttt dat's cultrul aprpritions

Holy shit Qanon thanks

>white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized.
What the fuck?

>buy your pois....i mean food from (((us)))!
>blacks better stay loyal!

My local FM has the world's most delicious peaches in the summer. Fuck I love peaches. And hate black people.

Blood and Soil!

Thanks user

>farmers market
>white only

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Yes it is, we need to get to work.

Most farmers markets are actually scams. You are buying the normal shit from grocerie stores, marked up for being "home grown" and "local."

youtube.com/watch?v=YYwB63YslbA&t=314s

Kek!
Cross eyed, thinning hair, grinding teeth smile. How many times was this bitch raped as a child?

>white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized
Because healthy food should be demonised instead ?

>She is a senior at (((Barnard College))), majoring in Urban Studies and Environmental Science.

Literally JewDikeUniversity