>Pres Trump visiting the wounded @Walter Reed 12/21/17
youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-mueller-russia-china-north-korea.html
twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/946554108940398592
youtube.com/watch?v=aWr1ZSoE7-M&feature=youtu.be&t=18m04s
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/67958561/Sally-Q-Yates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

What if they conducted a poll asking
>What was the main cause of WWII?
1) The Treaty of Versailles
2) Ethnic Germans being killed in Poland
3) The Jews

I wonder how many people would say
>3) The Jews
Just because they just know the word association with Jews and WW2. So we could release a poll that says "Majority of people believe that The Jews caused the WW2!"

Is "we don't care" Trump best Trump? I'm torn between this face and
>Mitt meatloaf Trump
>ASEAN dance Trump
>You Have to Go Back Trump

This shit always makes me think of Tucker Carlson interviewing the Sierra Club head and not being able to get a straight answer on why people supposedly pro-environment aren't the biggest anti-immigration advocates.

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THIS MAN Sup Forums

>tfw people think you can "believe" in science

anyone have some dank Obama memes they can share? Asking for a friend

AMNESTY DON

HEART!

What's this? A fresh Maggie Haberman fan fic?
Perfect for a lazy Friday news cycle!

Obama's legacy will live on forever Drumpfies

President Trump said Thursday that he believes Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation, will treat him fairly

The President did not demand an end to the Russia investigations swirling around his administration, but insisted 16 times that there has been “no collusion” discovered by the inquiry.

Asked whether he would order the Justice Department to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, Mr. Trump appeared to remain focused on the Russia investigation.
>“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department, but for purposes of hopefully thinking I’m going to be treated fairly, I’ve stayed uninvolved with this particular matter.”

He hinted that his patience may soon end, however, signaling his frustration with the reported oil shipments.
>“Oil is going into North Korea. That wasn’t my deal!” he exclaimed, raising the possibility of aggressive trade actions against China. “If they don’t help us with North Korea, then I do what I’ve always said I want to do.”

>MR TRUMP (LOL?) gave the interview in the Grill Room at Trump International Golf Club after he ate lunch with his playing partners, including his son Eric and the pro golfer Jim Herman. No aides were present for the interview, and the president sat alone with a New York Times reporter at a large round table as club members chatted and ate lunch nearby. A few times, members and friends — including a longtime supporter, Christopher Ruddy, the president and chief executive of the conservative website and TV company Newsmax — came by to speak with Mr. Trump.

“Like Joe Manchin,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the Democratic senator from West Virginia. He said Mr. Manchin and other Democrats claimed to be centrists but refused to negotiate on health care or taxes.
>“He talks. But he doesn’t do anything. He doesn’t do,” Mr. Trump said. “‘Hey, let’s get together, let’s do bipartisan.’ I say, ‘Good, let’s go.’ Then you don’t hear from him again.”

>blaming this for WW2
What are you, goy?

Does anyone have that website that put news out with an alternative reality in which Hillary won?

Great thread

Mr. Trump said it was “too bad” that Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, recused himself from overseeing the Russia investigation. Mr. Trump did not directly answer a question about whether he thought that Eric H. Holder Jr., President Barack Obama’s first attorney general, was more loyal than Mr. Sessions had been.
>“I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him,” Mr. Trump said. He added: “When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest.”

Photogenic.

Mr. Trump disputed reports that suggested he does not have a detailed understanding of legislation, saying, “I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most.”

Later, he added that he knows more about “the big bills” debated in the Congress “than any president that’s ever been in office.”

>MADAMN Hilldawg

/ptg/, I just...I just want you to know that I'm pregnant

Last thread for me tonight, I need to shower then get some sleep soon. NEW BAKER NEEDED.

Hibernians are alright

>they have to come to me
>They must move to where I am on that position

Although Mr. Trump said he believes Mr. Mueller will treat him fairly, Mr. Trump raised questions about how the special counsel had dealt with the lobbyist Tony Podesta. Mr. Podesta is the brother of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, John D. Podesta, and Tony Podesta is under investigation for work his firm, the Podesta Group, did on behalf of a client referred to it in 2012 by Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.
>“Whatever happened to Podesta?” Mr. Trump said. “They closed their firm, they left in disgrace, the whole thing, and now you never heard of anything.”

Someone link me the NYT interview famiglia

She's a lying cunt.

Any DACA bill attached with an immigration reform is absolutely worth it.

shit OP topic for a thread tbhfam

Where my hilldawgs at? WOOF WOOF WOOF

>Madamn
I am not sober, I just want to make that clear. I can spell.

What's the difference between the UK, Britain, and England?

does anyone wish trump would spend more tax payer money at his resorts just to piss the libs off?

“Another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes,” Mr. Trump said, then invoked one of his preferred insults. “Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times.”
He added: “So they basically have to let me win. And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, ‘Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.’ O.K.”
After the interview, Mr. Trump walked out of the Grill Room, stopping briefly to speak to guests. He then showed off a plaque that listed the club’s golf champions, including several years in which Mr. Trump had won its annual tournament. Asked how far he was hitting balls off the tee these days, Mr. Trump, who will turn 72 next year, was modest. “Gets shorter every year,” he said.

nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-mueller-russia-china-north-korea.html

LE AWOOVEMENT AM I RITE FELLOW KEK UH PEED
LE ANIME XDDDDDD

If it doesn't include the wall and RAISE Act then nothing will happen. Which nothing will happen.

GOOK. Also nn fren. I can get it until a good baker comes along.

this

NO IT'S NOT.

It's a wonder why Donald used to like her and confide in her back in the day

Trump has always been in favor of amnesty. They're just shills.

1,00,000,000,000% THIS! I will HAPPILY give the commies their DACA pets in exchange for The Wall and, more importantly, RAISE Act. Whitening up America over the next 50 years is far, far, far more important than a few hundred thousand spics.

soft smug-chan thighs!

>fighting a war for that
I understand why Jews are so miserable.

It is in terms of demographic developments.

JASON in the house in the ingraham angle

Anybody watching Fox? I guess Jason Chaffetz is a news anchor now. Neat.

>twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/946554108940398592
Reposting from the other thread.
MUH RUSSIA!

>unstaffed president
What does that mean?

Scotland and Ireland

GOOOT

>MORE TRANSPARENCY YOU NAZI!
>You spend way too much time talking to journalists. Don't you have work to do.

Fuck women.

I imagine she gives a nice blowjob.

i wish these smarmy NYT faggots would just post the audio of the interview and not fill it with their own opinion bullshit

Trump truly is the biggest celebrity we've ever had as president.

Chavetz is hosting, a bit awkward but I like this dude's attitude.

>Actually the official team name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and northern Ireland... If Scotland left Great Britain would just be called England. ... The difference between Britain and Great Britain is the former is England and Wales while the latter includes Scotland.

McMaster has admitted that the only reason we're still in Syria is to protect Israel. Coupled with the Jerusalem embassy, this admin look pretty cucked to the ZOG.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWr1ZSoE7-M&feature=youtu.be&t=18m04s

>154810969
>this retarded shill keeps going
You sandniggers invented Marxism and are pretty much pigs who deserve to die.
No.

its not
dont under estimate what trump can get with out compromising daca

>Asked how far he was hitting balls off the tee these days, Mr. Trump, who will turn 72 next year, was modest. “Gets shorter every year,” he said.
when i wander into the blue yonder

>It's a wonder why Donald used to like her and confide in her back in the day
Because she used to be a Pageboy at Page Six in the 1990s back when Trump & his marriage/divorce were a regular topic of the gossip column

Everyone can appreciate a top tier cocksucking. I bet Melania's blowjobs are legendary. Melania looks like the kind of woman than actually LOVES sex.

LE ANIME IS RELEVANT TO POLITICS BECAUSE I PUT LE HAT ON IT XDDDDD

>the absolute state of /ptg/

no it isn't

Him and Gowdy had good bantz back in the day.

checked

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT

ROWDY GOWDY

What the fuck Canada. Jesus Christ.

>I am not sober

No wonder we need a new fucking baker

Interesting tidbit: Sally Yates visited the White House on June 12, 2016, just after Wikileaks announced they had the DNC emails.

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/67958561/Sally-Q-Yates

As a reminder within 3 days, Crowdstrike-DNC say it's a hack and Guccifer 2.0 declares he's the hacker.

Perhaps so, back in the 80's and 90s. I'm sure she grabbed Trump by the cock with her mouth a time or two to get a scoop on a juicy NYC real estate story or some shit.

Delete this.

>154810969
you're the ionly shill here, faggot, tell me, how much is soros paying these days?

>Pulling double duty on the hill
>comes home to a qt wife
>Pocahontas is on suicide watch

Mick is the man

The "hot sauce" comment is still the saddest thing I've ever heard a politician say.

I LOVE how these retards are so fucking triggered by him that they can't even call him "President Trump". Their demise can't come soon enough.

These Obama holdovers are completely out of their depth with Trump who can speak his mind because he has actual message, intent, motivation and love towards the country and doesn't need policy and speech writers to chew every word he says, to him.

Fucking brainlets basically.

>Trump will die in your lifetime

>You wouldn't hurt me, would you user?

>amnesty for DACA ppl
>no chain migration from them
>path to citizenship
>RAISE act
>Wall fully funded

Worth it? realistic?

Amazing he invaded iraq to wipe out ISIS while still fighting a civil war.

On now

>154811093
Which is why this happened and there's only 500 troops in Syria according to the Pentagon.
>the embassy
IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE IN THE 90S BUT SICK WILLY WAS A NIGGER.

Yawn. Let's go get those pot smokers.

they even got the hands right LUL

I WANT ALL OF YOU ANIME FREAKS TO DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HAND OVER THE CARTOON FROG TO ME BOUND IN CHAINS TO AWAIT MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
I WILL NOT BE IGNORED AND I WILL NOT ASK AGAIN!

amen

>Chaffetz hosting show on Fox right now and Gowdy is the guest on his show

AM I FUCKING DREAMING?????

I loved the radio hosts try to play it off like it wasn't the cringest fucking thing that's ever happened

of course it is. Don't you want more mexican rapists in the country?

How that did the Arab manage to destroy ISIS in Iraq?

MADAM PRESIDENT will run again in 2020. Last 2 numbers are her popular vote %

>tfw no booze

Pokemon Go to the Polls was pretty low.

Her 2008 campaign was pretty pathetic too. "I come too faaaaar from where I started. I ain't no ways taaaaared."

The band is back together.