Constant Posts over Sup Forums and Asian women

What I don't understand about you people is why some of you constantly post about Asian women despite being on the alt-right.

Do you want a white ethno-state or not? Are you actually on the alt-right, or are you larping virgins who can't get laid calling every Asian woman "qt13.14" and random labels that aren't even English?

You've cucked yourselves, which is ironic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4R8xTu68r54
youtu.be/0sw54Pdh_m8
youtu.be/NCtzkaL2t_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7_BeN75XgfQ
youtu.be/qhxWrM9l5lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just miss her...
youtu.be/4R8xTu68r54

tf is this

memories
youtu.be/0sw54Pdh_m8

learn2pi

It will eventually be technologically possible to create a White ethnostate through gene editing.

Artificial wombs will solve the woman problem also.

This is 4chin...not the 'alt-right'...

Who would win?
>white ethno state
or
>qt asian waifu

Not everyone here identifies as alt-right. Some of us already have white children, and just enjoy using foreign women as fucktoys.

Sadly, there arent enough decent white girls to go around anymore. Some men will have to choose between settling for a substandard used up bitch, or a beautiful fit intelligent asian girl that hasn't been fucked by 30 gys already (many chinese girls retain their virginity into their early 20s).

>t. guy who took a qt chinese girls virginity

Both asians girls I have been with a virgins. And smart phd student. The second one I am with now and she agrees with me about all my alt right political views... I long for a white girl because I want white kids but damn Asian girls are good wife material. Chinese ones tend to be abut clingy and crazy tho so watch out

>Chinese ones tend to be abut clingy and crazy tho so watch out

Holy fuck, this. The virgin one I fucked started calling me "lao gong" after I took her cherry. I've since impregnated a half persian girl and she's still obsessed with me. It's cute at first, but then it just gets irritating.

Yea I think for Chinese it might have something to do with being an only child. But also they want to marry the person they lose their virginity too. So I felt terrible breaking up with first one... guys should try not to take girls virginity unless they want to commit. That is why girls get emotionally fucked up... but white girls treat virginity as a bad thing that they want to lose and get over with... who they hell taught them that. If I was girl I feel I would want to hold on to it.

>I've since impregnated a half persian girl

You don’t have white children then.

You understand now OP? Asian women are some men's only chance at getting with a beautiful virgin.

This self cuckoldry is hilarious really. And the fact that you guys have such a massive confirmation bias too is pretty funny.

>You don’t have white children then.

Already knocked up a different woman before this one so I do indeed. Though even if I didn't, Persians are white enough for me. Iran is cognate of Aryan ffs.

Your autistic ramblings don't make any sense leaf

I don't think you understand what cuckholdry means.,. That's watching your girl fucked by another man. You don't make sense... this ethno state thing is never going to happen. It is more about if the person is conservative or not. And Asian girls tend to be quite conservative and very happy to be with you. Idk man... I'm conflicted. The state of white women is sad.

Would be nice one day to settle down with a thick accented Irish or Scottish woman..sigh..

OP wouldn't stick his peepee in this

Awe! Oh look, a heart broken Aussie shitposter. I almost feel sorry for him but I still wish him cancer

I never said that I would or wouldn't. What I'm trying to say: if you shitters are going to post about race-mixing then at least be consistent and stop larping about it.

they're hot but there are all kinds of hot nonwhites. I'd love a hot Muslim girl too, or maybe even a hot mestizo/mullato, but why make my kids be mongrels? In my own country non the less..

Honestly you seem like the kind of douche bag that virgin Asian girls should watch out for... posting her pics on Sup Forums... wonder why white women went all feminist and shit.

Because this board is filled with beta cucks and low IQ rednecks with yellow fever.

Piisskins aredisgusting and this is a fact.

>"but muh honorary aryans"

Neck yourself

I'm sorry, but using the term "white ethnostate" unironically means that you are an inbred queer.

Pretty much. These chucklefucks are the same ones who will post against black men who fuck white women too.

Nobody ever loved me like she does..
youtu.be/NCtzkaL2t_Y

Kill yourself low iq stormnigger, you are the very scourge that's stuck to the alt right.

Nothing is as low-IQ as your pitiful racism.

It is rather annoying and they don't have the brain to understand that they're just as annoying as the left because they are brutally inconsistent with their beliefs.

You got good taste in music, I'll give you that much.

*Sigh* Trust me user, it won't be your last time in love. You will find somebody else, there are plenty fish in the sea and the chances of finding something even better is also possible.

This is Sup Forums. Did I hurt your feefees Hans ? Go cure your yellow fever, weaboo.

>just enjoy using foreign women as fucktoys
>Sadly, there aren't enough decent white girls to go around anymore

Such blatant hypocrisy, white men and white women deserve each other.

I don't like white women who do that.. and I know quite a few who have... so what are us white guys supposed to do? Get with one of these white girls for the good of the white population? That's just not in our best interest. The culture in the west is already lost. Too much degeneracy. Don't beat yourself up if you find a nice conservative virgin of another race who will appreciate you... do what is best for your life

I was just shitposting, I've never fucked a gook but I have a nigger gf.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_BeN75XgfQ

I kek'd at this.

Oops, meant for you :

Notice it’s almost entirely always 56%ers and Aussies. I for one don’t get this meme, and I don’t think I ever will.

Asian qts are for pumping and dumping, not pedestaling and white knighting. White women went all feminist and shit precisely because pedestaling white knights allowed them to. I am a douche bag, and it makes cunts wetter than the nice guy shit you're going on about.

Oh God, I dated a black girl before--it's seriously not worth it.

I suggest sticking to women with higher IQs.

Asian women are fucking nasty

And even the good looking ones will still produce poor quality children. Why would you want a short, scrawny, beta looking half-chink son who won't even be able to grow a beard? Asian genes are shit, why would you want them.

this is your future goy

Nah bro you do that shit with sluts. Not virgins... you are a piece of shit. Which is why you impregnate multple women. Kys

She isn't a yank, black Americans are fucked. We've been together 4 years, out of all my missus' she is the only one that hasn't cheated or been a basket case.
But each to their own.

And what statistics are you using to prove that? Oh yeah that's right, none. It's a blatant confirmation bias and feeling of inadequacy from white men that allows this to happen.

Every white guy I know who goes for Asian women are typically not very fit, don't earn a lot and base their "best interest" on that of women.

Do you know the number of Asian women who literally try to use men to send money overseas to their family? Oh that's right, you don't.

qt3.14 = cutiepie dumbass

>despite being on the alt-right.
What makes you think the posts are being made by the "Alt-Right"?

Good for you but I haven't met too many black women that aren't leaning towards all that Black Lives Matters shit. I mean if she can see the hypocrisy of other black people, that's great. Otherwise, I just think you are in a world of hurt because the times are getting more radical everywhere.

Their alt right ideology is just an excuse to hate on blacks and jews but as soon as 'muh qt.3 asian waifu' is concerned, they're just as interracial promoters as you can be.

So much for the race purity. But since gooks are honorary asians (lol) then it's all good right ?*wink* *wink*

Can't expect much anyway from anime lovers white supremacists.

>tfw stuck in ohio with a white gf
I heard there are a lot of asian girls on the west coast. Is it true?

They only tell people they're Alt-right on social media. But in real life they're going for asian women.

>board created for anime enthusiasts
>many users are into asian chicks
Gee, OP, I don't know. It's like a big fucking mystery.

Of course, it's hypocrisy. They hate on blacks because they literally can't compete with them. They spread their vile hatred of other races.

Then they fuck Asians thinking that it's completely okay.

I hate this level of absurdity from these men, both on the left and right. I believe it's a blatant attempt at gaining power the same way the left does.

>They hate on blacks because they literally can't compete with them.
>Not because 10% of the population is committing close to 50% of the crime
Oh leaf, you have a lot to learn.

The Virgin White Knight
>respects women
>wants to protect qts from douchebags
>pedestals foreign girls

vs

The Chad Chinkslayer
>pumps and dumps virgins
>impregnates multiple women
>douche bag

Bro look at what white people have become. Their men are weak, women are masculine and slutty, being invaded by shitskins. You live in France. You know this... saving the white race by working your 9 to 5 and posting in Sup Forums. It is a joke!

>pays child support
>thinks that is "chad"

You are a nigger aren't you?

Then they shouldn't LARP as white supremacists if all they dream about is a gooky gf.

Irony is that you don't even find them pretty. You just go for them bacause you betas can't get a white women so you lower the bar. Self hate is a common thing in asian women,and you know that they'd take your beta NEET ass anyday. You know it's true.

"Alt-right" is a term made up by ((journalists)) as convenient short hand for white people they don't like. Only a retard would use that term to describe himself.

Black guy: black women are queens and we should treat them right. Oh but white women, let's use them as pump and dump matieral

You: O EM GEE the big black man is taking muh girl. Society is fucked. I want white children and pride myself on white women. But Asian girls are a pump and dump.

Still can't see the logic there.

Naw, niggers don't pay child support.

Don't try to derail weaboo, we're talking about your degenerate piss fever here.

>you don't even find them pretty. You just go for them bacause you betas can't get a white women so you lower the bar. Self hate is a common thing in asian women,and you know that they'd take your beta NEET ass anyday. You know it's true.
"You" who?

aussies should be shot

Asian women are hideous

Remember you're on Sup Forums - a board originally dedicated to Japanese mange and anime.

Most of /pol are shy virgins who project their own shortcomings onto
- the jews
- the spics
- the chinks
- the niggers
- the niggers
- and the niggers.

White women won't touch these white dudes. As a result, they lower their standards to self-hating, white-worshipping, ugly chinks

Kys

Its more that women are focusing on career and cats than having children with black men...

this fucking girl makes me WANT race mixing. fuck once I got so horny over a pic ofher I messaged an asian girl from my school saying I want to breed her pussy fuaark

wait i mean

"Most planetary orbits are nearly circular, and careful observation and calculation are required in order to establish that they are not perfectly circular. Calculations of the orbit of Mars, whose published values are somewhat suspect,[2] indicated an elliptical orbit. From this, Johannes Kepler inferred that other bodies in the Solar System, including those farther away from the Sun, also have elliptical orbits.

Kepler's work (published between 1609 and 1619) improved the heliocentric theory of Nicolaus Copernicus, explaining how the planets' speeds varied, and using elliptical orbits rather than circular orbits with epicycles."

P R O J E C T I O N
R
O
J
E
C
T
I
O
N

She's pretty much an egalitarian except when it comes to sjw/trannies/gays etc. she's told me numerous times that they need to be gassed (when we first started going out I was going through my Hitler phase and used to say that about the jews) then she apologises because it's an un-Christian thing to say.
I get why Americans hate blacks because of the ones you have to deal with but African blacks (for the most part) are nothing like US blacks.
This is one of the singers from her neck of the woods. Yesu Nakupenda means Jesus I love you.
youtu.be/qhxWrM9l5lg
>btw this probably seems like a miscegenation shillpost but it worked for me and I dont mind or care if you continue to want to kill all the niggers.

>"You" who?

Beta bitches college dropout dreaming about white ethnostate ('but muh asian women can come though lol').

Same here user. I just lost my qt Asian gf of five years. Cheated on her and gave her Chlamydia. Boy that was a fuck up.

>Sadly, there arent enough decent white girls to go around anymore

Ever care to think that the reason why there is a lack of quality white girls is because white dudes are too busy fucking white-worshipping black, latino, and asian chicks? Subsequently, leaving more and more white women unsatisfied and lonely.

Least she has something to remember you for.

This whole post reeks of memes.

>t. guy who took a qt white girl's virginity

>Beta bitches college dropout dreaming about white ethnostate
Where does this even exist outside of internet memes? You might as well have thrown in basements and cheetos in there.

Sexually dominating women of other races is fine, as long as you're not doing it at the expense of reproducing your own. That's historically been what the victorious faction does. Biological life is competition; obviously as in all forms of competition, you want to score and you don't want your opponent to score.

Just look at all these fuckers lying. It's easy to trigger them.

No. If there were enough decent white girls, white men wouldn't be an enamoured with foreign women

imagine the pain of being a roastie in vancouver

>Asian qts are for pumping and dumping
Time spent on asian girls means more and more white girls left unpursued. Just don't cry when she settles with tyrone.

Fuck you Canada. You have the hottest Asian girls AND White girls.

Wait for me. I'm coming real soon.

6 foot 4 Wendy's Chef with 150k salary reporting in

This guy here gets it 100%.

>seeing white girls with black eyes makes me cry
go back to instagram

Oh god don't do it. They are very liberal. You will get arrested for approaching a girl at the mall

Vancouver is a gateway to Eastern paradise, good god I loved that city.

There are enough decent white girls. Unfortunately there are too many fat obese or skinny men who can't get laid or are too cowardly to approach any.

Shills

Except that 10-20% of white women are having children with non-whites, in the US.

PS. Nice strawman. Idiot.

>Every white guy I know who goes for Asian women are typically not very fit, don't earn a lot and base their "best interest" on that of women.

This is an obvious conclusion. Only beta males pursue down the totem pole - to a point where they have to hit on a FOB who can barely speak english.
> "Let me teach you english lessons"

>wanting to marry a virgin instead of a white roastie with 20 sexual partners is cuckoldry
nice

You don't seem to know what cuckoldry means. It means being with and supporting a woman who is having sex with another man, and at its most extreme case, raising their children.

It's not half as bad as what Sup Forums says. Been to NA and Europe. Both are still fine, although the atmosphere in European cities is truly declining albeit at a slow rate. Australian cities are overrun by minorities too tho, so I'm not surprised.

That’s ok tho. White women have bbc to satisfy

>Oh but white women, let's use them as pump and dump matieral

Truth. All the black athletes I see constantly have some basic Stacy as a fucktoy.

Where are these mythical white girls located then? All I see are a bunch of fatties and roasties.