When do we get more Galko and more of this chick?

When do we get more Galko and more of this chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Morgan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right after Anne Happy S2.

Woah, those are some realistic-looking titties.

God that sag is beautiful.

What the fuck is this disgusting shit?

Season 2 never

Choose one: would you rather stuff your face or your dick into her cleavage?

I don't like it when artists go with realism as far as to make it less attractive, but in this case, it's just the right ratio.

it's chesty morgan, or "titty morgan" as she's called in the manga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Morgan

Man, that woman had a tough life.

And there must be a mistake, her weird Polish family name can't be that common that it was both her maiden and later husband's family name.

It's actually different, her maiden surname was Wilczkowska and her first husband's surname was Wilczkowski, though they are very similar.

Jesus Mary mother of Christ. This is the kind of ecchi I can get behind. The artist's designs hit my boner heart deep. Wish it'd get waved for an extra season. Hell, I'll take straight home releases every season.

>don't like it when artists go with realism as far as to make it less attractive
That's why he is so good, he goes for realism and somehow makes things MORE attractive than if it weren't. The man is a genius.

No, that's the same surname, the ending is different depending on whether you're male or female. Kinda like Jony and Joni.

S2 when?

Who knows, manga is better though.

I guess that's true.
Still, a second season with some original scenes written by Suzuki that could be considered canon would be cool. It would give more time for characters that barely appear in the manga like Galkonee and Otakobro.

The author seems to also like freckles a lot.

They are probably seen as something exotic in Japan, no?

>just now noticed what's in the background on the right
j-jesus christ

>weird Polish family name
Jewish.

Like red hair? I'm not kidding. A friend of mine told red hair is a common kink over there because what he experienced while in service over seas. Navy cunts.

Galko has rather eclectic tastes.

Dick. Saggy boobs burying a dick is the dream.

No, just because a bunch of Jewish people immigrated from Germany and Poland during WWII, it doesn't mean those names are Jewish. Stuff like "Eisenberg" and "Edelstein" just mean "iron mountain" and "Jewel" in German, so any person in the ore or jewelry industry could have had a name like that. And her name is decidedly Polish.

Face. My god so badly the face.

Both. They are large enough for both at the same time.

face, literally not even a question
it would be the ultimate comfort

Diiiiiiick

Jesus fucking Christ holy shit
If I start reading this, I'm going to die for sure

That's not the MC, the MC only has about half of the bust capacity.

>In the 1960s, Morgan married an American, Joseph Wilczkowski, and moved to New York. Wilczkowski was killed in a Brooklyn robbery in 1965, when she was 27, and her two daughters, Eva and Lila, were four years old and four months old.[1][2] In 1974, Morgan married National League baseball umpire Dick Stello.[citation needed] The two divorced in 1979, but remained friends until Stello's death in a car accident in 1987. In 1984, her elder daughter Eva was also killed in a traffic accident.[1]

Damn dude.

Anne Happy ran out of steam. It would have been better as a short. Galko kept on chugging.

Jesus. What a life.

Yeah, that's bad, but I mostly meant the part where both her parrents got killed by the nazis and she grew up in an orphanage.

How could you not want dick over face? Paizuri from boobs like that would be mind blowing.

I need this pic full size without SAMPLE all over it. Has to exist somewhere, right?

I used to think this was just Galko's sister wearing her hair differently just looking at the random pictures with her that I couldn't read

Suzuki is such a nice guy, paying homage to a true survivor.

A lot of suffering goes into having a fat chest.

Please tell me there is more. Sagging boobs is the best.

Emigrated from, not immigrated from.

Both are correct in this case. You can say "exited from Poland (into USA)" and "entered from Poland".

Don't make me choose.

Tittyfuck, always.

I want to dive my cock into that paizuri hole.

I want double paizuri from Galko and her sister.

I think I would just pass out in bliss while endlessly cumming.

Add their mom to it.

Why does it always cover her eyes?

is this show good or is it all about periods and girly crap?

im new to anime forgive me

Just watch. Each episode is super short.

i watched a clip of one, and they were talking about their tampons, so i kinda never bothered i thought it was an anime for girls.

Maybe i mistook a joke?

It's CGDCT with girls that talk like actual girls.

I'd do whatever it takes to keep going.

Do you have any images of her from the manga?

good fucking lord

God those are really perky. They would feel amazing wrapped around your dick.

It's the last layer of protection we mortals are granted in the face of these living goddesses.

Damn son.

You know it's the truth, user

Imagine seeing her naked then.

I imagine she's really fucking good at paizuri.

I'm not ready OR worthy.

What would you prefer: triple paizuri from the titty monster family, or triple paizuri from these three?

From the family I think because the mother is so hot it hurts.

>breasts that big
>realism

Those three because that pic looks really inviting. Whatever cock gets caught in that is gonna die and go to heaven.

Those three easily. Those boobs all look excellent.

Galko you're so fat and disgusting, go on a fucking diet you fucking cow.

Can I just cuddle with them and their boobs instead? It'd probably cure insomnia.

>that image
>with that post
homo

That would be the dream. Use em as pillows. All of them.

one day
i will make a strip with tits as big as OP for the main girl

Triple paizuri? Is that even possible?

yes, yes it is

I have much to learn. Double paizuri already seemed so difficult.

Depending on your dick, it's doable.

It is kinda hard to visualize because of how big their tits are.

My dick size is pretty average so maybe I couldn't. One of them could smother my face with her boobs while the other two go at it I guess.

It's really hard to imagine how the third pair gets in. Sure if you got a horse cock one of the girls could stack on top but that just sounds unlikely.

Not true, is all about the boobs, fake boobs would get in the way and wouldn't let the job be done, but soft natural boobs would do the trick regardless of the size of your dick, all would it matter is the size of your spirit.

I just can't even picture it in my head but you sound confident enough that I believe you.

Watch more hentai and no I'm not giving recommendations.

>watch hentai
I'd rather never fap again. I'll find out in other ways that doesn't force me to watch poorly animated shit.

I'd prematurely ejaculate anyway. I don't know what the refractory period would be like in that situation.

Then read more manga.

Maybe I will. Regardless I don't feel too bad not having run into triple paizuri in manga yet.

Milk Junkies had one

Jesus I want this before I die.

Cumming between Galko's galkos and giving her a facial.

holy shit where can i get this

Why are you so obsessed with her?

Why are you not?

I wish the goth gal got more attention.

go to alibaba and get it custom made if you have to

because dem tattas my senpai

When will we get a slice of life anime involving girls with breasts bigger than their heads leading relatively ordinary lives?

Family paizuri. There's an added element of hotness from a mother and two daughters working on the same cock, making their tits touch. Of course it would technically not even be a paizuri, more of a three sided massage of your cock with nipples, which might actually be even hotter: just imagine three pairs of erect nipples, covered in your precum, sliding all over your glans and shaft.

Well, they are based on real breasts from a real person so yeah.