At least ELEVEN dead and 15 injured after huge fire rips through an apartment block near the Bronx Zoo in New York City

>At least ELEVEN dead and 15 injured after huge fire rips through an apartment block near the Bronx Zoo in New York City
>At least 11 people have been killed and 15 more seriously injured in a huge fire in the Bronx in New York City
>One of the dead has been confirmed to be alt-right internet personality Brittany Venti
>Blaze engulfed a five-story apartment building near the historic zoo, and at least 170 firefighters are on scene

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219605/Brittany-Venti-killed-in-Bronx-fire.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219605/OP-sucks-massive-dick.html
nypost.com/2017/12/28/multiple-people-seriously-injured-as-fire-rips-through-bronx-building/
twitter.com/BrittanyVenti?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
hooktube.com/watch?v=RVvexWRfsSQ
8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn baby burn

She is so weirdly hot.

i dont want to spoil it for you OP, thats a funny trick

i wonder why the retards at dailymail have their webpage functioning like that

kys

>She is
*was
>hot.
lol

she looks hue-y

it's pretty old, used to always be threads like this for fun. very nostalgic at this thread desu

Where do people keep finding copies of my mix tape?

Fake and gay. Sage.

oy gevalt!

not w world about her in the article

fuck you for tricking me into clicking that shit

GOOD

Proper death for her.

Literally who

holy geez its like the surface of the sun

Are you some sort of a faggot or something?

/ourqueen/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5219605/OP-sucks-massive-dick.html
real link

how much do you donate to her patreon?

veeeeery nice

You can be attracted to her large tits, hate her constant fan-posting, and be disgusted by her autistic face all at the same time.

Dam Son
>nice digits

It's the giant milkers

Breeding material

kek

Yeah if you're looking to sire for the Special Olympics

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

that's stunningly beautiful, what's the story ?

Nice trick ;)
They messed up their web server config

More funky stuff/illegal stuff may be possible there, but since I'd still like to be able to travel to the US, I'll try and be a good boy this time ;)

Why would you go on the internet and just lie?

Disco inferno?

nypost.com/2017/12/28/multiple-people-seriously-injured-as-fire-rips-through-bronx-building/
>Witness Xanral Collins
>Witness Jamal Flicker

The fuck is going on in this neighborhood?

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY

MOMMY MILKY PLEASE BE HASTY

Pics of her Ventis where?

Shut up and post moar of that titty monster.

Doesn't she have a penis?

2/10 would do

I'm fine people.

bro would you really try to get with her? she is such an obviously damaged person

She's not dead you fag.twitter.com/BrittanyVenti?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Mixtape is fire bruh

didn't she also die in an apartment fire a year ago?

We need to see proof, in the form of tits, just so we can rest assured that they remain unharmed.

Aren't we all user?

context please

Will J Lo donate millions? Doubtful.

nigger explodes something in his car to kill cop, blows himself up only, then spazzes out from tazer

Satan, what the fuck.

Habedin?

Gets back in the flaming car.

lol it really looks like her

[URGE TO RACE MIX RISING]

Except for little italy everything over there is shit tier

china, chem factory or storage I think

some sort of browser redirect. Yeah, you guys are winning, log our address's , you can take all the grain again and nobodies going to react. you fucking retards.

Meth lab exploded, covering him in caustic chemicals and melting his lungs, simultaneously gassing himself retarded, and on fire, and being tazed.

its dailymail retard. maybe you should run a virus scan. on yourself.

Did Venti's apartment get burned? Why is she in the pic instead of a flaming building?

AUSTIN, Texas — Police in Texas are investigating the cause of an explosion that sent three people, including two police officers, to the hospital early Tuesday morning.

Police attempted to approach a man in the parking lot of a food mart near Interstate 35 when he got back inside his car. The man can be heard on video telling officers, “I think I’m going to set the car on fire.”

A few seconds later, a loud pop can be heard on the video and the vehicle is immediately engulfed in flames. An officer said the driver had a lighter in his hand and investigators believe there was fuel inside the vehicle.

The driver is shown on video apparently attempting to get back inside the vehicle before exiting the vehicle again. Officers eventually pulled the driver away from the vehicle. He was taken to a local hospital where he is listed in serious condition.

Police said they believe the driver was attempting to commit suicide, according to KXAN. Two officers suffered minor injuries in the incident.

lol

She looks juicy here.

THANK YOU FIRE-CHAN

Venti is pretty hot not gonna lie.

It was an industrial explosion in China

she is. its a weird hot but in a good way.

>>One of the dead has been confirmed to be alt-right internet personality Brittany Venti

I contributed heavily to the last brittany thread so I'll just leave this

Nah. You're FINE. Show bob and vagene.

Wonder if it burned down because Antifa had to burn some trashcans inside the building...

My fucking sides.

video with sound - two videos of dash cam

hooktube.com/watch?v=RVvexWRfsSQ

you'd like this user
8ch net/venti/

>Daniel Nigro

>implying I care about an ewhore that is only rightwing because it’s a meme

It would be even more funny if her sjw nigger mods died there. Sage.

big fat mommy tittays on that mutant. i'd fuck her ass and cum in her mouth, if you know what i mean.

Damn my nigga bayron droppin that fina dood dad lmao

keep it hunnit my g

>Camwhore memer nu4channer newfags the meetup

is this shooped

I beat off to her a lot and I am a chad with a big dick.

yeah but jackie Sup Forums was spectacular.

Sorry, I can't comment or I'll get banned again

Milky

>implying they and leafbro aren’t all cringy newfags that took the being a nazi meme too seriously

omg i love that little frog thingy my mom got me one when when she went to peru. fucking boss af.

>66
Nigga what?

>leafbro
i forgot about him. my favorite was the slav squatter with the gallon of water. what was his name? adidasbro?

wig detected.

Do we have a picture of the culprit? I heard he had white hair and a goatee

What is her boon size?

i bet it was niggers cooking crack in an apartment that was the source. do we know exactly?

The url changes you fuck,

except it doesnt. are you the same retard from the other thread with the 3rd world leafposting?

Didn't know Sup Forums's American posters are all Latinos. Viva!!!!

Not enough flammables

I’d shove my goyimrod between those kwanza milkers

Damn he's got the spirits wellin' up inside him

Fuck, what was it, a bomb factory?

QUADROON MILKERS