How come there aren't any men's clubs anymore...

How come there aren't any men's clubs anymore? Back in the day you used to have all sorts of cool shit like secret societies and extensive hobby groups; but now what?

I just want a place away from my wife that's fun and enjoyable, but even in a massive city like Seattle it's impossible to find anything like that. All the bars are full of thirsty packs of numales and I can't even enjoy fishing because the waters are too toxic to eat them. Are political "clubs" any good? How do you even find them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think there has been a concerted effort to destroy men's spaces. Probably because men invariably start talking about politics and might start to organise, they can't have that. The amount of good conversations at the pub with potential to redpill which are destroyed as soon as a woman enters the conversation I've had has confirmed this to me.

they let gays in public now, so mens clubs arent needed anymore

>How come there aren't any men's clubs anymore?
Because there are no men anymore.

>I just want a place away from my wife that's fun and enjoyable, but even in a massive city like Seattle it's impossible to find anything like that.
That's because feminists go out of their way to force their way into male only spaces with the muscle of the state behind them. You can't legally have a club for men anymore so than you can have a dating service for white people.

>All the bars are full of thirsty packs of numales
That's because women forced their way into bars. A hundred years ago women weren't allowed in bars for the obvious reason that a woman in a bar is up to no good, and decent places don't want that kind of element bothering their patrons.

Now men no longer go to bars to hang out with their bros, they go to bars to hook up with the amateur prostitutes that took over bars.

All forms of civic participation have declined dramatically in the US over the last half century.

Fewer people are members of fraternal clubs, amateur sports leagues, churches, labor unions, scouts, charities and all other forms of personal social networking. People have fewer conversations with their next door neighbors. And while technology certainly plays a part, this dramatic decline in socialization began in approximately 1960 - well before Facebook or Twitter.

Similar to what I was saying. I remember reading something about how inserting women into male spaces turns the former male space into a place where the men are no longer comrades but competitors for the female attention. No room for intelligent discourse, increase in male aggression. You're right, these kind of women belong in brothels, not in the pub.

>pic
Reminded me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA

No, I'm not Gavin McGinnes, but he has been talking about this for years. I'll see if I can find a video or two. He makes a pretty good argument for them.

You'll have to start your own.

Join the masons, it’s world’s oldest boys club

roasties jerry

rosties!

Still gets attacked for not letting in women or fags.

As if they’ll break six centuries of tradition just to appease people who don’t even want to join them

Get into historical wargaming, about one of the only exclusively male hobbies left (minimal numales, and feminists have yet to discover it on order to target its "toxic masculinity").

Agreed. But the French did it. And the sjws always need some hill to die on.

you don't need to go out of your way to look for a specific men's club. just go do things only strong men can do together and there's your club

>amateur boxing
>any amateur sports club (since they all differentiate by gender) especially sports that requires a bit of grit and isn't something like idk quidditch or lacrosse
>brewing maybe but it'll be full of numales
>those gun things youve got
>hunting clubs, though there may be some wives of some of the blokes but they probably leave them at home

>declare yourself a mens only club for some hobby or whatever
>the pico second the feminists and their soyboy/bugmen minions find out they'll throw a thermonuclear shitfit about it and demand inclusion, even if it's some hobby they've previously had no interest in.
>you either get bankrupted by nonstop lawsuits or give in and have your club/group pozzed to death by people who have no interest in the hobby other then that you said you didn't want them involved.

If somebody has that picture about how roasties infiltrate and destroy hobbies now is the time to post it

because same sex marriage is legal now

You say that, there was a great schism between two of the major lodges over letting in women

guess who let in the women, it was the fucking french

I wonder why.

>All dudes hanging out as dudes are gay
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/fanfic.net/

Any luck?

It's called the, 'gun range' my friend. Where like minded individuals that want to murder and kill sight in their rifles and trade war stories. You're welcome.

/soc/ happened. maybe grindr. personally i dont give a fuck. it's like the people who say to nuke the internet. sounds fine and dandy but nobody actually wants that

the gym. the strip club. nudie beaches. bath houses. use your imaginations. literally any sport

Same reason they want women doing men’s jobs and want men pissing in women’s toilet.

They want to get rid of gender, and men’s role as head of the family. They want the whole structure broken down.

(((They))) forced integration
Secret clubs could no longer be in the open

Create you own secret society that shares mutual financial investments, bi-monthly gatherings for discussion of important topics and morals in life, and other such things.

Men's clubs have not disappeared in the slightest, they are retained by the elite class in the forms of various initiate fraternities. You will find no higher thought in an establishment that encourages the consumption of alcohol brother

golf club

Go into the forest user. The wilds are mans last bastion.

Also, cringe movements like MGTOW and proud goys ruin any real possibly of a nice club for men.

You can make your own men clubs by hosting it until it becomes popular again

underrated post

You can make your own men clubs by hosting it in your apartment or house,until it becomes popular again.

LOL you are a queer
>place away from muh wife
More like place where you can get your asshole piston fucked anonymously. Or talk about which little boy in the neighborhood is the most fuckable. Hang yourself you sick fuck.

See , you closet case.

The electric Jew did this

bumping