Brit/pol/ - Comfy Hours edition

>SNP invites opposition leaders to summit to fight hard Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/snp-invites-opposition-leaders-cross-party-summit-fight-hard-brexit

>Brexit department denies David Davis has been sidelined in talks
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/brexit-department-david-davis-sidelined-talks-brussels

>Rogue landlords targeted by government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42500109

>I will lead Labour into next general election, says Jeremy Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/28/i-will-lead-labour-into-next-general-election-says-jeremy-corbyn

>Crackdown on rogue landlords overcrowding homes announced by Government
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rogue-landlords-overcrowding-homes-crackdown-government-letting-renters-rights-protect-a8130146.html

>UK must pay for French ports after Brexit, Macron to tell May
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/french-ports-brexit-uk-pay-emmanuel-macron-theresa-may-a8131096.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fighting19841/status/943850337034792960
m.youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lads i want to die
want to wake up as a kid again
i don't want to see the shitstorm known as 2018

5 star movement will win in italy
Sweden democrats will win in sweden
This will have major political consequences in britain.
I'm hype for 2018

have hope

In 2018 I'm going to lose my virginity finally age 29 !

>be awake 36 hours
>go to bed
>wake up 6 hours later

???

it's easy as fuck my dude. it feels natural. dont even sweat it.

Hope?
Heh.. I remember that.. You kids still believe in that, huh ?
Nah.. Hope ain't in the cards for me..
Not anymore..
Not after the things I've seen..

twitter.com/fighting19841/status/943850337034792960

by that i mean don't worry about girls being like ewwww hes obviously a virgin because they wont know

our own people are helping and aiding those who seek to replace us. how very fucking tragic l m a o

No lad, I've seen some fucked up shit in my life. I was disadvantaged right from the beginning and had shit happen right through my childhood.

I'm just turning 19 in a few months and I already want to tie the noose. How do these motherfuckers live to be 80 without killing themselves?

>turning 19 in a few months
there's your problem. get older and then you wont feel so sad.

OK, so you're saying I have to go through years of suffering to gain happiness?

I'm just going to grab the knife right now then. I can't be bothered putting up with all that shit.

not just suffering lol. highs are higher and lows are lower when you're a teen because of whoremoans. get old make money playa

You'll either get used to the dispair, or succumb to it.
For most people in your situation, they get used to feeling shit constantly.
Occasionally you'll have the odd person who gets over it, but that's about as likely as you actually killing yourself - which is pretty unlikely.

Tbh I'm just talking shit anyway
Don't know that much about anything, just pretending I do

Don't actually kill yourself lad
Have you tried talking to Samaritans?

In a weird way I miss how sad I used to feel when I was a teen. Listening to music was a fucking trip. Everything seemed so important and frightening.

I don't need some stacy bint who doesn't give a fuck condescending to me.

Everyone seems to think that 16-19 depression is just teen angst, and you wonder why so many teens are necking themselves.

girls seemed like life or death. i miss that shit.

i have a feeling 2018 will be very active
hold on user - soon the weak will fear the strong

not belittling your situ mon ami because the feels are all very reals.

fug i hope not

Teen angst didn't hit me until my 20s
Or at least I was pretty emotionless through my teens
And in my early 20s got all sad and that.

Just watched Dunkirk. Fuck me that was a good film. Shame about the following 70 years though.

weird
maybe u were a late bloomer

Serious talk, what would happen both politically and socially if May got sliced up at a public rally or some shit like Rigby?

life imprisonment for the criminal. depends who did it. probably not a great deal.

That's because it usually is though
I believe you feel suicidal because you're posting here about it on an anonymous forum at 3.30 am

But many people, especially teens, over exaggerate their 'mental health problems' to get out of stuff, or for attention

when i was 18 i was literally willing to die for a girl at a moments notice. i was fanatical. the feels when you are young are very real.

>i don't want to see the shitstorm known as 2018
What makes you think it's going to be any worse than 2017?

116 123

118 118

My life was fucked from the beginning.

I don't know if you lads would be willing to actually listen to a basic skim of all the shit that's went down in my life because I know how sarcastic and edgy you like to be, but if you're willing to then I'll easily tell you.

do it mon cherie
uncle pol will listen to your confessions

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

/w/a/r/n/i/n/g/ esoteric and arcane bants in this post /w/ar/n/i/n/g/ proceed with caution

Yeah
I'll listen mate

i hope ur greentexting
tell the truth dont lie otherwise no-one can help

Fucking weak

3:45 am posting on britpol
calls someone else weak
glass
houses

I work night shifts and had a day off today, my body clock is fucked. That’s my excuse

Why are you here m8
You seem very talkative for this late hour

could see the dafties and leftards actually celebrating it and call for an election to get cuntbyn in probably. mentally ill most of them so wouldn't be surprised.

who are you and what's with the posting format, assuming you're the same one from last thread posting like that also

I used to have regular psychosis and depression. You need to accept any help at all, if you reflect even one person who is willing to help then you probably want to be in that situation because it’s a simple way to live and you don’t need to really do anything accept feel fucked off

Well...

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before..

Reject* not reflect

I don't think this post was meant for me mon ami

Oh, didn’t realise, my bad. I’m sure user will read.

How are you going to fix the museum monarchy?

Also, curious.... how does the Protestant churches break down in the U.K. ...what percentage are low church, by active church goers today?

Pic unrelated; figured you guys would get a kick out of American Union Jack fetish

I think there is just something objectively cool about our flag

It's pretty striking

>joke
Clearly you are Eddie !

Unquestionably. And it came together by just... divine providence. I've said before that the Jack might be the coolest "brand" or Mark in world history.

I was goning to fucking post but I started getting bitched at by my deano brother (21) for being up at 4, told him to fuck off and he kicked me off the chair. Proceeded to hit him, got fucked up and beaten.

The Jack is like a currency backed with all of the cultural artifacts of Great Britain. That's the other reason it's great.

accidentally sent this to a normie via pm on facebook

Shit mate hope you're alright anyway

Ya know, common law, the Beatles and even shit dead coal towns who hated thatcher. It's all interesting at the least to us as we contemplate our existence in the drive thru

How can one tiny nation produce a Nigel Mansell AND a Mr Bean?

One of you fuckers should make a parody twitter account called Britain Second.

How old are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA

William Hague seems to think so too. Things are just going to keep heating up, the closer we approach March 2019. BBC Parliament has been great this year, I have high expectations for 2018.