Hellsing

Watched one episode and the edge was very painful, should i continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpnGSDsOFs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3-Nl9nLvkc
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch Hellsing Ultimate instead.

The Hellsing anime series is pretty shitty. Better read the manga or watch the newer OVA

Watch ultimate. It's still edgy, but it's mostly a good kind of edgy. The ending sucks though.

Watch Hellsing Ultimate, even if only for the Major.

The original Hellsing tv series is absolute garbage op aside.

The tv series is... ehh, doesn't hold up well in 2017.

Hellsing Ultimate in Blu-ray w/ 4K tv... now that's talkin'

Is the OVA a remake or something else?

Something else.

Edgy, but more in the way of providing rediculous spectacle fights.

tv series was made before the manga finished. its one redeeming feature is the music. OVA follows the manga.

OVA is essentially Hellsing Brotherhood, it follows the manga.

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN

OVA is even more edgy. But in a good way, because Nazi Vampires can't be portrayed any other way.

Watch ultimate with English dud (fuck you Sup Forums, its one of the few better dubs)

you will either love it or hate it.

Ultimate is edge done right, you only miss the ost from the anime

>>>/reddit/

The only episodes worth watching from the old TV series are the ones with Alexander.

So episode 3, and 7, I think? It's been a while.

Just watch Ultimate.

>99% of show takes place in England with English main characters who live in England
>not using the dub

Why did he turned into a hime-cut teenage girl?

Wast it just to mock and spite Walter?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpnGSDsOFs
The OST isn't bad.

The TV anime is better than people say but ultimate is amazing, watch that instead.
The edge increases but it becomes less painful as you go

Ye watch Ultimate and do so in english. Literally one of the few shows where the dub is better. The voice acting in the Ultimate dub is insane man, youre in for a treat

>anything better than Nakata and Wakamoto screaming at each other
Just fuck off.

>blind fanboyism just because it has a famous name

Watch ultimate/read the manga for the Major

Hellsing's faction had the blandest characters. Only Integra was nice. Nazis were the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3-Nl9nLvkc

Sure there are some excellent voices like Anderson and the Major, but Integra and Seras are both godawful and Alucard himself is hit and miss. The dub also particularly struggles with comedic scenes. I'd have a hard time saying it's better outright.

Hellsing is EDGE: the series, in general.

Famous names have nothing to do with it, it's their voices.

Edge is fine if it's done with style.

IF ANYONE DOES NOT LOOOOVE THE LOOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00

>doesn't defeat Alucard
>revels in mindless slaughter
>can't aim for shit despite having served in one of the best armies of its time and having dozens of years to practice
Captain was more of a human than Major could ever hope to be.

You just have shit taste user

Go ahead and enjoy the show, right up until that naked fucker shows up. Then watch Ultimate instead. I still really dig the sound track to the TV.

Watch ultimate

I almost throw up watching those (in a good way)

Oh and watch the Dub.

This is the rare anime where the Dub is better than Sub

I think he was mostly trying to convince himself. Any difference betwwen himself and the "monster" he describes is window dressing. Sure, he doesn't need to drink blood to live, and he may have free will (in the sense it can be said to exist), but he's unable to live without waging war. He may not enslave souls, but he enslaves his own soldiers by making them vampires. He's mostly machine, hopelessly addicted to killing, and corrupts the living. He is, in practice, every bit the monster Alucard is.