It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=ykDec1Tj2sw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DOWNLOAD BEFORE IT'S FLAGGED!

>ex muslims
Bullshit, tagiyya to stir shit in islam-skeptic communities.

this

You know it's bad when Jim's saying a furry convention was better than Killroy.

OK, I'm feeling like I'm missing a video between episodes 2 and 3. Why the shift from K&T to Base Momma? Also can someone explain the context of a no-compete clause as part of this? Were they trying to outright SILENCE people who were going to speak at the convention from getting other speaking gigs for x-number of months just so they could give one single speech at the Killroy convention?

Based Momma was one of the people in the K&T discord server. As for the shift, it's because Jim likes to hit all the highlights, and Kilroy has been a dumpster fire par excellence.

None-compete/NDA agreements in this context for as long as Based Momma and Sister Danger were wanting are completely baseless. There's really no reason to have them other than to force people. As to the "real" purpose of Kilroy... probably to raise a ton of money. Hopefully somebody takes Based Momma and the rest to court for false advertising and fraud.

Already DL'd.
I'd download a car too, if I could

AFAIK the non compete was for doing similar events in the same area, ie threatening their brand by promoting another.

The NDA is where the real bullshit is at. 3 fucking years? to protect speakers from danger? Yeah right, like she said it's purely a business move which they lied about.

Jim's evidence is flimsy that based mama did this *deliberately*, but the evidence does show that she clearly dislikes the alt right and mislead potential funders about the format and makeup of the event. What I *really* want to know, is if any of these 'actual academics' were some of Kraut's gang. I have a strong suspicion they were. Matches up with her being in the server, her retweeting Kraut bragging about them, her saying they aren't "youtube famous".

The event is dead in the water if you ask me. Complete fucking shitshow.

Yeah, most of the people that weren't canned by Killroy left themselves. James Allsup quit a week or two ago and Sargon quit the other day.

Too bad Sargon pulled out.
I wont get the chance to see him in the ball pit

So basically the whole Kilroy event was a false flag event to attempt to disrupt and demoralise,and eas cooked up by literal jews and Muslims?

kek this shit doesn't work anymore

updated

Jim was secretly gathering information about Kilroy while pretending to be only interested in Kraut. More and more damning information on Kilroy was revealed and he decided that crashing the event with no survivors was more important than the vibrating nipple clamps, which could be talked about at another time.

Is this the thread???? Wheres the usual description

PSA for people planning to buy tickets, plus she was on the discord

*Yawns*
Anyone sleepy? Sleepy time. Let's take a nap. So sleepy.

Thanks user

140 IQ

>tfw IQ too high to sleep

Real thread.

Last thread was Shoa'd before someone could properly bake.
Wonder who could be behind that...

Never forget

Holy shit

Holy fucking shit

Someone pissed in the pit.

>Why the shift from K&T to Base Momma?
They fired shots at him by trying to get his account taken down via video flagging. This is him firing back.

you posted the same image in the last thread, shill.

ty

It was always part of it
Why do you think every fucking person dropped out this week, they heard jim was doing a video and peaced the fuck out

Fuark has the alt lite finally been destroyed?

Their only hope now is Destiny... If he's even willing to take them under his wing that is....

It's counterproductive for Jim to have that kind of power.

Well he does

It keeps going up just like the shoah.

Also, it means what you've done is pure autism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Fucking jews man.

>Bullshit, tagiyya to stir shit in islam-skeptic communities.

> ex-muslims
unless they've made a video of themselves eating a ham sandwich chasing it with a wine and pig blood mix while bombing their own mosques and shitting on every copy of the koran they see, AND DAILY, they're not ex-muslims

in fact they've probably already funneled the money overseas to their "ex-muslim" """ex-terrorist""" friends.

>tfw thoughts bustle around your head, ideas constantly springing forth and a sense of paranoia overtakes you as you plot and scheme with you eyes closed

*yawn*
I'm all tuckered out guys. Maybe we should go to bed and get back to it tomorrow

>in fact they've probably already funneled the money overseas to their "ex-muslim" """ex-terrorist""" friends.
That's exactly what I was non ironically thinking.

Notice that no high IQ people actually speak in the manner she does. Their thoughts and arguments seem to move on a more abstract level, whereas hers are always prefaced with "like" and punctuated with "you know?" I'm not saying she's lying but she's definitely full of shit.

MM doesn't want to touch race realism too much so he's pivoting.

My response to her

Because there's a possibility they're both connected. He mentions how many of the people in the discord listed as targets were invited to kilroy. It's possible that either
A) this is set up exactly the way they wanted to rake in money from their fans
Or
B) they actually wanted their targets to go to kilroy where they may have been able to fuck them over
Of course, this could also just be seen as speculation but the two events are in no doubt connected.

FUCKING B A S E D

Alt-lite is the only logical category. The left is full of idiots and the alt-right is full of evil people.

Fuck off back to T_D where you can go circlejerk praising "based" black people and jews

>a person's background, ethnicity and identity is more important than their views on ethics and society

Which means they're all going to attack his videos or scatter like roaches when he lets them know he's doing a video about them. It's Papers Pandemonium, all day, every day.

Yeah dude this 19 year old girl is real evil looking to me.

If she calls for genocide of someone based on the actions of a few, she's evil.
If she calls for, say, expulsion or limiting of funds for a specific group of people based on their past exploits, she's alt-lite.

i doubt that.

i didn't know anything about this shit, but good god this is killjoy thign was a fucking trainwreck.

but the central theme of kraut's insanity lies in his ultimate defeat by """race realists""" or rather, smarter people than himself in this case.

Define genocide

its pretty simple. ask these brainlets what kind of IQ test they took. if they dont answer one without words then they are lying.

>genocide

if genocide was a legitimate option, then maybe you could make an argument for the jewish fantasies about NatSoc Germany in 30's and 40's.

Genocide is simply implausible. Physical removal is far more manageable, and even then it's almost too much to even do. There's much better ways to attain your goals, they just won't be such short term and drastic as attempting to genocide or move a group of people.

>marketing/advertising
>money, money, more money ... need more money dammit>trademark, copyright, NC, NDA
something about based-mama seems familiar butt, i can;t think about it now for some reaso ...are you slippy? I'm slippy af ... son-of-a-mother I'm tired af all of a sudden

alt-lite are a bunch of semi-redpilled cuckservative koshercuck civicuck fucking faggots that stil think lack men are based and hitler was evil.
Fuck right off confused lefty

Murder of an entire group of people.

>wanting to pre-emptively genocide an entire group of people
>not evil

I don't think many prominent alt-righters support killing entire ethnics groups.

> exactly what the kikes are trying to do
> nonwhites are also doing this by flooding white nations and murdering and assaulting whites by the hundred of thousands each day
> whypipow are ebil

fuck .right. off fucking faggot

>If she calls for genocide of someone based on the actions of many, she's like, literally Hitler!
fixed that for you. Do you really think people would give a flying fuck if just a small group of nogs caused issues?

REPORT AND SAGE ECELEB CANCER

Holy shit you are such a cuckold. Are you a shitskin by chance?

>exactly what the kikes are trying to do
???

Oh no, I'm all for doing something against the nogs. Too many of them commit crimes.

>no rebuttal
>ad hominem
Nice.

And no, not a shitskin.

based momma? violent ex muslims? jimmy holiday?

who the fuck are all of these literally whos

redpill tym

what do you mean? I had my IQ tested by professionals and reading comprehension was a part of it

>BASTE EX-MUSLIM~!

lel, does anyone believe this cunt is anything but jewish? you don't look more stereotypically jewish if you tried. I bet she and her buddies are just pretending to be ex-muslims for oppression points or something

That fact that she's using talmudic excuses for what's going on, hosting a "free speech event" where right-wingers aren't allowed, and is very clearly committing fraud is all just icing on the cake here.

This isn't taqiyya. It's pilpul.

How do you not know that the kikes are trying to genocide whites?

>Oh no, I'm all for doing something against the nogs.
You're such a cuck you probably think not all blacks are "nogs".

To impatient to watch it all.

Does he mention /leftypol/ or not?

no. just based mama and the killroy event.

fucking sauce ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off. Jim is Sup Forums incarnate.

Always watch the nose.

no of course not. he just bitched about kilroy and immoral behavior.
I keep telling you people jim is not gonna come down on either side. he fence rides, he's not gonna risk his patreon shekels from either Sup Forums or /leftypol/

He's pretty neutral.

Wow, all that time I spent spamming his Twitter comments with pic related and others, where Bat'ko practically admits he helped dox people, was for nothing, I guess.

/leftypol/ are all autistic trannies and furries themselves, so they probably already hate him for his Deviant Art trolling videos. He has nothing to gain from them. I think he's just too retarded to understand /leftypol/'s involvement.

Does it even matter?

What is even the difference between a jew and an ex-muslim?

leftist channers are not as frail as you think.

interms of the doxx list, mekatour points out that most of the people on the list were the same people used to promote killroy at the start. after the money rolled in, the dox list people were dropped from attendance.

He hates kekistanis, he dislikes Peterstein and his dumb kiddy and boomer followers. I haven't watched that much of him, but he is okay in my book.

He said there would be vibrating nipple clamps, where are the vibrating nipple clamps?

>basedmama's khazar milkers
I wanna impregnate that jew and suckle on her schnoz

He keeps adding subtle Sup Forums memes in his videos, and clips from Murdoch Murdoch. Maybe he is an undercover redpill; or maybe he's just baiting us for subscriptions and Patreon shekels, IDK.

Well this video featured jew-faced mama and everything.

bump

>e celeb worshiping tards get scammed
>making any attempts to foil this

If you haven't caught on by now that everything organized by the internet is inept, a scam or a mix of both: you deserve to get ruse cruised.

this is absolute firebombing of the skeptics they are the new punching bag now

>YARRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

this shit is so gay

"pilpul" for those that don't know

implying those things aren't shaped by biology kys my dude

So you're a cuck?

Dat schnoz on the "high IQ" woman. It's real. It's fucking real.

Not exactly neutral, but provides a hilariously bitter take on observing what's happening.

tl;dr, their lawyering to find loopholes within rules, e.g.
>Our religion says we aren't allowed to work on [day]
>Turning on/off a light switch counts as work
>If we make light switches randomly deactivate when pressed it technically doesn't count as working

Kraut’s whole saga has been tied to Kilroy since the beginning, and if more comes out this’ll be a good investment on drama exploration.
There’s still plenty to go over that is absolutely absurd, like the nipple clamps and Jeff Holiday’s spergout.