Sailor Moon
>tanks galaxy busting attacks no problem
Goku
>3 punches and the universe is gone

he wasnt funny at all

The Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

They have a CLOWN and the ""khai"" uses the pride troopers as bodyguard
u11 kai is more shifty than u9 kai
I think in the end it will be revealed that the pride troopers were unknowingly being used for other purposes

never

>all clowns must be funny or evil

fucking racist shitlord

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

The upcoming Jiren fight looks to be pretty promising. Jiren is humanoid enough and despite being pretty friggin built, doesn't look any worse than say... Freeza at 100% and isn't a horrendous mass of inflated muscles like USSJ was.

The best fights out of Dragon Ball have always been between characters who are mostly in shape and humanoid with mostly human behaviour, barring the whole Saiyan fight boner thing.

Toppo is a bit too bulky to be considered anything but a very powerful character that will be sidelined, same with Tumblr-chan. I know I may be fatshaming a little but it just feels more aesthetic that the fighters aren't some gimmicky skinny slightly mishapen individual or oversized or ridiculously round.

It's why I have my hopes up for Smugpup. As long as he doesn't have the silly backwards digitigrade feet tat the U9 trio have, or as long as it's well hidden in his boots, then we should expect a decent fight out of him... especially if he's wearing pants.

As for abilities? I'd like to see more silliness like many of Gotenks' attacks from the Buu saga, like the Galactic Donut, or the Kamikaze ghosts, or hell even Vegeta's Ki ring binds that he used against Goku. They should just throw a load of those at us instead of ki blast spamming and punchthrowing that we've been getting lately.

I also mentioned in an earlier thread that it'd be totally fucking awesome because if's a team battle royale, that we'd get combination attacks like what you get in Chrono Trigger that are used tactically. I mean 17 and 18 already have their Accel Dance / Sadistic Dance and I hope to see more.

The one thing I really really want is for the combatants from the other universes to be relatable and not chucklefuck kekfests like the U9 furry trio. As I've already mentioned in previous threads I don't really like the trio de dangers because of the fact they are written into coming off as conniving assholes. I want to like the upcoming cast that isn't just U7.

U11 is already likeable

Hey!!
he is fat shaming the big and beautiful toppo

Couldn't hurt to have more likable Universes. Of course, having another asshole Universe is fine by me, but as long as most of them aren't written to be "the guys you root against" because that'd just be boring writing. And yes I also was rooting for Toppo to slap some humility into Goku so I was cheering when Toppo was beating the everliving fuck out of him, but facepalmed when Goku pulled his SSBullshit card out again.

Reposting actual names

Universe 1
Anat, Iwen and ???

Universe 2
???, Jerez and ???

Universe 3
Ea, Mosco and ???

Universe 4
Kuru, Quitela and ???

Universe 5
Ogma, Arak and ???

Universe 6
???, Champa and Vados

Universe 7
Shin, Beerus and Whis

Universe 8
Ill, Liquir and ???

Universe 9
Rō, Sidra and Mohi'ito

Universe 10
Gowas, Rumoosh and ???

Universe 11
Kai, Vermoud and Marcarita

Universe 12
Ugg, Geen and ???

Mahou shoujo has a God power, and can defeat every enemy. Magical girls is too powered.

Forget that he's voyeurism shaming! We should all allowed to run around pantsless with our genitals on display if we truly want! Shame on him!

youtube.com/watch?v=AcGs-uEkqHg
Can't argue with a girl who likes to use gasoline as perfume.

>TFW precure has better fight choregraphy than both version of DBS

Reposting Funimation names

Universe 1
Anatoh, Ivan, ???

Universe 2
???, Xerex, ???

Universe 3
Eah, Moscoh, ???

Universe 4
Khuru, Kitela, ???

Universe 5
Ogumah, Araki, ???

Universe 6
???, Champa, Vados

Universe 7
Shin, Beerus, Whis

Universe 8
Irhu, Likir, ???

Universe 9
Roh, Sidora, Mohihihihitoh

Universe 10
Gowasu, Ramoshi, ???

Universe 11
Khai, Belmod, Marcarita

Universe 12
Ugu, Jeen, ???

To be fair that was GoPrincess, which I watched because the quality of the show was exceedingly high despite the fact I don't usually watch mahou shoujo shows, and it came on 30 minutes before Dragon Ball Super.

Shame it's over though. Scarlet had the most bitching intro theme though.
youtube.com/watch?v=g7szkIsiNb4

Who the fuck was in charge of drawing Beerus in this episode?

Is Beerus a puppy?

I honestly think Beerus was drawn like a dog for comedic purposes. The drawing itself doesn't seem poor.

Lewds when?

Just went NEET status and caught up on DBS. So ep 82 is the latest? When's the next episode?

Also, why did they make Goku such an unlikeable cunt. Like hey Goku remember all those times you tried to save the lives of millions of people. Well, you're literally doing the opposite right now.

82 is the latest yeah

Heel Goku seems to be a central part of this arc

they sure as shit made it sound like those "mortal" levels were really POWER LEVELS all along last episode..

Is that why Beerus claimed that Goku brought the ningen level down while Goku retorted that Gohan brought it up? Gohan > Goku confirmed?

>Clowncuck

Even if the angels don't get erased won't they just cease functioning because the gods will be erased?

no, I think Beerus was trying to say that Goku's retardation is bringing down the level

Duh, they just wait for a new universe to be made and next new hakaishin to serve.

>"Red Ribon"
Oh that page looks accurate

that's my point
Goku is a savage animal idiot who brings the level down, Gohan is a civilised academicuck who brings the level up, therefore it's not power levels

because what other anime Toei puts more super effort to outside Pretty Cure since 2014?

We get it you like selling toys

*wrong

so goku is gonna go SSB 2 or something right

Chi chi when did you get it on this name dibacle?!

Why is Super Saiyan god so shit

>t. Chi-Chi
hi

Mathematically speaking, SSB+Kaio-KeK is already a SSB2

Why do you think it's shit?

What the fuck -sa means

SSJ ROSE manga was much better.

Here, just the same vegeta from chapter 19.

fine.

Scooby-doo, is that you?

Even AT admitted that Saiyan god was a mistake
that's why he added in SSB

It's basically the hick way of saying "san"

>Like hey Goku remember all those times you tried to save the lives of millions of people. Well, you're literally doing the opposite right now
Toei has flanderized Goku in the DBS anime.

-san with a hick accent.

I don't mind the slinny part but the color is basically cheap kaioken.

SUUPA SAIYA-JIN GODDO SUUPA SAIYA-JIN TSU

Goku was never an HERO to being with.

Tis a shame.

It looks skinny as fuck and doesn't look like what you would expect from a divine being
Also it's a shitty Kaioken recolor that got replaced with SSB as soon as they could

He's in his mid life crisis.

AT made SSG a permanent base form for Goku and Vegeta in the movies

Majin Buu vs Lavender who wins?
How about Bergamo vs Buu?

you keep posting this webm as if it's bad but I don't see anything wrong there

did the Goku vs Toppo fight at least satisfy you?
if the answer is no, at this point you're just a nostalgia autist contrarian

>Movies
there's your problem
Movies will always be second rate compared to the TV series

Nigga the only reason he did that was just sate his fighting boner, he wanted to face Majin Boo

Buu beats Lavender easily. Bergamo can be dealt with by turning him into candy, but I'm not sure if Buu can oneshot him before he absorbs any of his power.

Why is the LSS the best transformation in the series?
all the other transformation are trash compared to it
>SS1, 2, and 3
just a discount version of LSS and they all get btfo by LSS
>SSB or Saiyan god
Literally just a recolor of SS and would get btfo by the LSS
LSS is the best transformation
just try to prove me wrong
You literally can't

not canon

His power is notcanon.

false ssj is the best

So who will fight Jiren? Will it be Goku, or Ultimate SSB Gohan who is also really serious because his cucked wife and tomboy daughter is at stake?

>they say this while girl Broly exists
Super is going to make Broly canon in all his incarnations and there's nothing you can do about this

Yeah well my power level is maximum

>recolor of SS Grade 3 which isn't even SS3 tier

>Nigga
Stop speaking like a fucking nigger
Multiple things factor in when goku makes a choice. Might want to drop the tfs goku for a while "lol lol food all the time". Not everything is black and white dipshit.

He is not a conventional or intentional hero just a dude who cares for his big family when there is a bad guy standing in front of him.

17 returns in episode 86

>Super Saiyan Green is canon
>so LSS AND Broly is as well

Majin Buu vs Lavender who wins?
Buu can propably resist the poison and even with the handicap gohan was pretty much in charge of the fight so he's propably not much more powerful than buu.
Buu wins either by outlasting him or through some of his hax ability.
Bergamo can fight on par with base goku who absorbed the god essence so one could argue he has SSG level of powers just on his own which would put him way above Buu in terms of raw power plus he'll continue to become stronger the longer the fight goes so unless Buu can win by some hax he doesn't stand a chance.
And even if he did manage to turn him into candy he might be able to resist it's effect just like Vegito did.
I'm pretty sure Bergamo would win this fight.

>Recolor of SS3
really user shitposting is bad for your health
>Not even SS3 tier
His power is literally maximum!!

Yeah that's how it works
if Vegeta mentions Broly during the fight then he and all his incarnations are canon now same thing will happen if anybody mentions cooler

>Brolyfag doesn't know how to read

GOHAN'S
MALE
PATTERN
BALDNESS

>ORE NO LEVEL WA MAXIMUM!

You need to go back to Sup Forums

>Cooler
Why didn't they bring back best frost demon?
he would have won unlike his retarded brother

>Yeah that's how it works... well that's not, only works like that if they actually mention Broly, so DBS making Broly canon is my delirious brolyfag wet dream so far
Thanks to prove you're an idiott.

You need to stop acting like you know what that dumpster is really like
norman trash say nigga this nigga that

>idiott.
>Can't even spell idiot right
Thanks for proving your retarded

>true form Freeza (at 50% of its max) easily tanks Goku's Kame Hame-Ha Kaio-Ken x20
>true form Coola is btfo'd by Goku using Kaio-Ken x2

Coola is a fucking joke.

>Implying
If they gave Cooler two months to train he would have btfo Beerus by now

"You're", ningen

>Shit he's right... what must I do!? Oh, he pressed "t" twice instead once, now I can pretend I'm not stupid!

Nice damage control, brolyfag.

>your retarded

Lol that was another user who cried pol not mel. Don't know why he did

Reminder.