How is this allowed?

How is this allowed?

ZA PEI PAH

Because Love Live is shit

And who the FUCK takes a shit with a skirt on?

why wouldn't you? it doesn't obstruct the shit coming out.

Is she actually taking a dump? Because I do that whenever I pee but I take it off if I have to do number two.

It's quite a common fetish, and they decided to pander to it.

You do know that the skirt isn't touching her butt, right?

Anyone got the face edit?

M A N I L A?

Show us how you piss.

well, shitting is, like, you know, a physical need

I don't think she was. There's a stigma against pooping in school in Japan, and she didn't look like she was pooping.

Same way she is doing it. It is not rocket science or anything different you just sit and take off your underwear, wipe/wash and put it back on.

There's a stigma against shittingin school everywhere in the civilized world.

It's a shit show, what did you expect?

Was this scene really necessary?

why does this make my peepee hard?

>There's a stigma against pooping in school in Japan
would you say it would be a devilish act to clog the shitter with a massive log lodged sideways in the drain?

oh geez..

I read this in Satania's voice and I can't stop laughing.

japan isnt full of marxist sjw fuck faces, so dont give a fuck

Not so much in the US and UK apparently. There, apparently pooping in school is the norm.

what do you mean the norm?

doesn't everyone feel a bit weird taking a shit in public?

The real problem is her panties.

If her legs are that close together but the panties are stretched that much she is wearing too small of a size. They probably dig into the skin around her hips and leave a mark while being uncomfortable for much of the day.

Plus she is going to stretch and degrade the elastic. Why doesn't she have panties that fit?

I hope she farted real good so the next person would suffocate there.
That would be really evil.

yeah but then her panties wouldn't be as sexy

It would be a bit weird dropping my trousers in the middle of the street and just shitting there, but if there's a toilet to shit in, it's perfectly normal.

If you feel weird shitting somewhere other than your own home, it's because you've got some strange insecurities.

What do her farts smell like?

this

habanero

sulfur and brimstone

You're not even a girl, Anonymous. Why are you wearing skirts?

>It would be a bit weird dropping my trousers in the middle of the street and just shitting there

DELET THIS

DESIGNATED

nah its cool dumb americans think they better but they not we fredom shit man is good feeling on street fredom shit feels free

Thanks, now I want to watch the rest of monogatari.