Little Witch Academia

Uhehehehe....

>Akko/Sucy
>not Diana/Sucy

Reminder that this fistbump was so mindblowing to Akko that it's one of her most prized memories.

AKKO's FACE UPDATE

>Ai Yo

good

Excellent.

Akko's faces are always cute

I never thought I'd take this stance, but I wish Ursula would cut her hair.

HERESY!! Burn the witch!

Wait...

>the nine witches sealed it away
>only the right words can release it
>chariot and her teacher both want to release the seals
>for some reason are using an abnormal student to do it
>chariot and teacher are evil?

Ehehe... Nani?

I want to kiss Shiny Chariot on her penis

LWA keeps me from killing myself

Assuming we get one episode each devoted to re-awakening a word, that means we have five episode of pure plot. Throw in a sixth episode for fighting the big bad, and that means half of the next season is spent on plot, minimum.

I want Chariot to cum inside me.

chariot futa when

Wait just a gosh darn minute. Chariot has red eyes and Akko has red eyes, hmm

The chosen one trait.

Why didn't she answer the call, Sup Forums?

What's Akkos motive?
>I want to be like Chariot!
Why does she want to be performer or what?
Even fucking Ryuko is better character with her
>Gotta find out who killed my dad

Didn't you ever have any aspiration?

You're kidding me right now, right?
KISS has always been the foundation of good characterization. Keep it simple, stupid. It's especially important, when you're going for this sort of light-hearted, pastel, fairy tale theme.

LITTLE

>aspiration to be somebody else
What happened to being yourself?

precision german magineering

That was the point of this fucking episode, you nonce.
Woodward was offering her the chance to literally become Chariot at the cost of Akko's past. It was a test to see the person underneath Akko's fervent ambition.

>she's going to die to protect akko from the main villain
why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

She's explained her motive for like 30 times by now, just how fucking dense are you? She doesn't want to be simply a performer, but inspiration to people and bring fun in their lives.

SUMMON

What was Diana's reason to go looking for ancient text on the original witches? I don't think I caught that part in the episode.

Episode 13: Shiny Chariot
Make your predictions now.

They didn't explicitly explain it but if you don't understand what Diana's end-game is by now you're dumber than Akko.

akko's going to die

Frank is a fucking faggot.

Grey Wizard tend to be shifty fuckers t b h

Suppose implicitly she's trying to revive magic in order to laugh at Andrew

Anyone who doesn't think Lotte is the cutest is a fucking faggot.

I've just watched the first OVA and found there is quite a number of inconsistencies compared to the TV series, like the way Akko gets the Shiny stick

Which one should I consider as a canon?

Akko will have to kill Ursula in the end because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

They're both canon to their respective continuities. It's like the Gurren-Lagann movies and the Gurren-Lagann TV series.

Same

>reviving a dying creed just to zing a guy who laughed at you when you were a kid

wow

I like the detail of not having the Shiny Rod. She's a fake Chariot. The Chariot that wasn't chosen.

The fact that she got it from the cockatrice forest is actually important to the show's plot, so that's definitely what's "canon" for the show.

the mysterious witch is obviously finneran

also, all witches are aliens and Sean Connery cameo

>no memories of her parents
What if the truth is that Ursula is Akko's mom?

Diana is so fucking hot hngggggggggg

why is the AndoryouxAkko art so lewd?

Stop that! Diana's a sweet girl.
Even if she's getting ready to genocide everything.

If it's revived then it's no longer dying

No because Ursula is Akko from the future

Diana is a cunt

Oh and one more question, though I should've asked this long time ago already

How come Akko can use magic when she's not born of a magic family? How does the whole magic system actually work in the LWA universe? I know they talked about some stone thing at the school and lay-lines. If those are so important, what's really the point of being witch when anybody can get magical power from them? I need some good explanation here

Also, this one's trivial, but how did Akko, a Japanese girl, end up in the UK and speak English so well? Do we have any background story of her?

What will "Diana-will-ruin-everything-fags" do when the second key visual just Diana right by Akko's side looking like a nakama?

nuhuh

World of God is that only people with affinity to magic can use it. Akko was born from muggles, but she's not a muggle herself. She's magical.

They'll cry yuri instead

Cute! I didn't even know it was possible to make that many faces

Like in Harry Potter, people with magic aptitude can be born in non-magical families.

science > hocus pocus magic

Figure it's about practise and hereditary knowhow. Anyone could do it, but they don't know how and don't need to. Akko is just dumb enough to try without any starting point and lucky in terms of when she started.

i.e. not Harry Potter, and magic kinda sucks anyway

mind explaining that?

oh shit, rita repulsa was one of the nine witches

The Gran Triskelion was sealed in the same forest.

Everyone speaks japanese in Luna Nova

Professor Woodward's main body was sealed in the Forest by the Olde Witches.

I've been kinda iffy on this show up until now, it just wasn't grabbing me.

However, in this episode, I actually started to kinda like it.

KONBANWA

alright thanks

shut the fuck up Ursula is NOT going to die

Justify why they had to wait until episode 11 to have this episode. Akko doesn't even do magic in episodes 4 or 8, they could have happened at any point of the story.

Nice, I wanted this

Oh God, imagine how Akko will feel if the headmistress tells her Ursula was Shiny Chariot during the funereal

>no autism
it's no way

This just means that this will have to be Sucy's witch hat in the future

Boris a cute.

Imagine how Anons will feel if Ursula doesn't die

Whose funeral? Certainly won't be Ursula's she will be alive throughout the entire series.

It may change her in a good way

Shut up plotfag

This show would be massively improved if Sucy was a living sword Akko carried around.

Just try to prove me wrong.

Imagine how anons feel if Ursula is crippled instead.

And why would it be improved, user? I'm curious.

Crippled how, though?

How would this even work?

Chariot is dead.
She’s not here anymore!
But on my back, and in my believing heart, she lives on in me! My Shiny Rod is the one that brightens the heavens! Even if the moon becomes my grave,as long as I enchant through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am? I´m Akko! I’m not my teacher Chariot! I am myself! SHINY AKKO!!

Noctu Orfei!
Aude!
Fraetor!
SHIIIIINYYYYYYY ARRRRRRCCCCCCC!!!!!

I sure hope the show doesn't go back to being episodic this week. I don't want to go through another 3-5 weeks of bullshit before we get more plot.

>first course is an introduction to the supporting cast that wraps up with two episodes that set up the plot events of second course
>second course is the plot
What's your issue? This is an alright way to structure the show. It gives people time to hop on the train and get hooked before the plot kicks in.

Also, please tell me that second course is airing immediately after the first. PLEASE!

She just keep smiling.

>no jealous akko eating cake from the side

One fucking job.

I literally don't understand how someone could not see the plot threads and worldbuilding and Akko development through every single episode leading up to this point and not be a troll.

It's pretty obvious, user.

>muh plot! cried the the shounen shitter