What does it feel like?

What does it feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1490019336908.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can I know!?

bags of sand

You can't feel that you're in as you've masturbated all of your sensitivity away.

It feels like my dick is getting sent to the Golden Land.

itchy.

Imagine just how great it would be being so hot and knowing that you could have just about anyone you wanted. Granted there are going to be just a few people who just aren't attracted to you because they had really peculiar tastes, but 99% of the world objectively wants to fuck all of your holes on the spot as soon as they see you.

Like that scene on the train with the two guys. Sitting there knowing those two guys would rape you right then and there if there were no repercussions. Instead they're sitting there imagining how wet you might be, or what kind of underwear you're wearing. Are you really that innocent girl you look like, or are you the most dirty slut that will let them fuck your brains out? Instead they have to follow social norms and just hope that you brush your leg, elbow, or maybe even a breast on them for just a second. Then they have to go home and jerk one out to the thought of you and hope that they can just see you again on the train the next day. And will they be able to fight off the urge to rape you? And how angry and jealous would they feel if they saw an attractive male with you the next time?

Oh, what a life that must be

I read the entire thing every time

Does it turn you on?

It must feel nice inside of her

warm and wet

you can regrow your dick nerves

you just have to stop fapping for a few years

Delete this

Is this what people with trans disease actually think being a woman is like?

It feels like impending child support payments.

Who knows?

Seriously though I have to wonder

>What percentage of this place is on permanent virgin status.

I am by no means anything special. I'm fat, watch anime, am a vocal white nationalist and racist and I've still fucked quite a few girls. 4 of them my friends have agreed were 8+s so I don't understand how people can be virgins forever. If I can do it. So can you. Please believe in and love yourself.

Wait, is this real or are you just making things up.

Fake
She just has a netori fetish

I'm trying, but I'm not strong enough.

is this thing worth watching if you're a guy?

loose

Only if you are in the intellectual fetish of cucking.

no i'm pretty dumb

Really loose probably

>no fan art of this slut

I will never forgive Japan

gentle penetration is the best. like feathers tickling your feet.

>Please believe in and love yourself.

I do, that's why I would never let a 3DPD ruin my purity.

Being inside of my goddess Akane is the best feeling possible.

Nah, Japanese women have absolutely no hangups about abortion

I think it's hilarious

>This is the kind of sex ed your average user had

No, its refreshing to see an anime that doesn't take the "Drinking from the same cup? NOW I CAN'T GET MARRIED SENPAI!" approach to sexuality but its just a pendulum swing to the other retarded side of things.

This is the kind of trash Kuzu no Honkai threads attract.

ITT: Virgins.
Feels like a vagina you dumb fucks. Just get laid already.

Feel unpure.

"a woman" - no
"a top of the line woman" - probably

but traps are mentally ill.

Is the quote
>NTR is a thinking man's fetish
true after all?

If the hiding aliens and humans had worked together, would they have fended off the invasion?

It's a meme. All mental illnesses are thinking man's illnesses.

>fucking loose redneck sluts
I'd seriously rather keep my virginity, no sour grapes or anything.

Enjoy the strange growths on your dick bro.

Is "How does my vagina feel?" really sex talk?

>All mental illnesses are thinking man's illnesses.

WHAhahahaHJAHAHAHAHA

I listen to my neighbors have sex and it's either the female making fake orgasm noises or the guy making fake grunting noises.

You seem upset, friend. :^)

Yes. A vagina feels warm and soft. I came too soon first time.

>Will you marry me?
>Sure, I will cheat on you like crazy though.
>Hell Yeah!

Why is she fine with a dude who is obviously insane?

>implying that I'm a cuck
Nah.

No one will marry her so she have to settle with a crazy cuck.

Do prostitutes count?

may.2chan.net/b/src/1490019336908.webm

>Mfw i did no fap for 1 month
>Went to asian hooker and fucked the shit out of her but couldn't cum
>See her a few times but still the same problem
>Try to see her one last time but she tells me im too rough and that she always has to take a day off after out session because shes so sore
My dick is broken

No. Don't lower yourself like that. Get a girlfriend who will let you have sex regularly

Fucking this. This thread is literally overflowing with blogposters and cucks. Kuzu no Honky is a pox on Sup Forums, and also a boring-ass show with weak characterization.

>Try to see her one last time but she tells me im too rough and that she always has to take a day off after out session because shes so sore
Jesus Christ user, how hard were you going? She's a goddamn hooker and you were too rough for her. Try a new one and slow it down, you might cum.

I'm no good with talking to women and whores are expensive. My celibacy is at best 30% by choice.

You seem upset.
Getting laid isn't a big deal. It's even easier solving captcha.

With it all being fake, how can you tell they are really having sex? Maybe they're just messing with you.

i dunno

Don't worry, friend. Soon, you can have sex with 2D girls, Japan has already working on it.

Can we outsource it to robots then?

How do you know they're faking if you've never had sex?

Id pound her nonstop for 30 minutes
Tightest pussy ive ever been in too which is weird because shes a hooker and you would think itd be loose.

Slow your strokes, acquire heaven. Slow sex > anything

Oh it's happening, don't think it isn't. There WILL be sexbots in our lifetime, and before you say "don't we sorta have it now", I mean ones where you won't have to worry about anything.

Man you don't need to jackhammer girls like that, I can't imagine it being fun for you either. is correct.

>tfw 26 and still virgin

Feels like incredibly slutty Yui or Izana is riding on top of you. So, like heaven.

Slightly better than my onahole but harder to use.

>implying
She can get any dude she wants, but leaves them after they're not desired by another woman.

Is this show good for fapping? I don't care about sluts or purity bullshit I just need a good wank.

That's the point you retard. If they know her true nature, would any of those men willing to marry her? Of course not.

Mugi

He said men, not boys.

>goddess

She cares too much about mugi to make him suffer staying with him

I'm not a female, so not really

Doesn't change the fact that men still want to be with her

Even that guy calling her a bitch was jealous and angry because she dumped him

The only man who would even want to marry Akane would easily be someone with a cuck fetish or is that stupid about her slutty nature.

You'll probably hate everyone so go wank off to another anime.

Is this true?

>all sluts want to know what it is like to put a cock in a pussy

Wow. Penis envy much?

Salty milk and coins.

That can be really tiring though, I know a woman like that, the constant vicious gaze are really hard to bear sometimes

yes

hana-chan > sensei

Enjoy your STDs, user.

Did the mod really ban everyone for discussing the topic of the fucking OP? Autistic virgins

Nice pasta.

Yes, but "a few years" is an exaggeration.

what the hell

Wearing a condom will be enough

Or just take some maca and l-arginine for a few days.