A movie to watch with your family

>a movie to watch with your family

What a pathetic ass. Taki should've banged Senpai instead.

>>a movie to watch with your family
>Anime for family

Might be a problem if you come from a conservative muslim family or are american

>what are ghibli movies

>american
why?

who needs ass when you have a cute face?

>why?
because only americans would make a fuzz about something as trivial as half nudity.

>5 MONTHS TILL BLURAY
DAMN SO LONG

t. Jamal Mubumbo

What are you? a muslim/puritan?

this made me happy, thanks

LONDON

you act like you've never seen a boy's butt in pink panties before

braap

I never get this meme. can anyone explain?

post feet already

>The country that made sex the huge meme it is would hate pantsu.

Ok my dude

The fuck is up with people talking about the u.s for no reason recently

just trying to trigger Americans?

But Mitsuha has neither the ass nor the tiddies.

lurk more newfag

>america is a country

I know you are but what am I?

You're either a spicy or a leaf. Take your political BS outta here.

I swear I've been here over a year

This.

Badonkadonk > irish

what is feminism
what is trigger warnings
what is censorshit
what is safe space
what is anything western hollywood crap

memes

This is getting way off topic.

You say it like sjw opinions matter or will change anything about cartoon pantsu or televised pantsu.

They have the same about of impact on tv and anime as we do and that's none.

>we will only get it 1 (one) year after it was airing

BRAAAAAAP

BDs when?

Kill yourself retard

Butterflies and hearts, a curious choice.

>what are ghibli movies
Not actual anime as stated by Miyazaki himself

Fluffy Pussy.

>implying eurofags arnt the start of this bullshit.

Literally ignorance the post.

not enuf

Those are ribbons, dumbass.

>watch with parents

This is a film to watch with your gf, not your family.

>family

the absolute madman

>gf

gf???

I say this as an avid VN reader, there's tons of censorshit and "all ages crap" happening there.

you think anime won't be next? keep on your ignorance kid.

With what?

can you elaborate?

Jamal, pls give your stolen iphone back to its owner.

>He think anime tiddies has anything to do with race.

You must think beyond such trivial things. Only then will you understand the true beauty of anime tiddies.

How lewd is mitsuha?

You don't understand. The most beautiful oppai is the oppai of the character you love, not the biggest nor the smallest ones.

But the 1080p

What did he mean by this

PUFFY VULVA.

Nihonda never seizes to amaze me

It might just be a bush

>impliying that isn't a fine ass as it is

I bet she masturbated hard every day.

user have you been drinking?

Honestly I was pretty put-off by the early sexualization. Another way this movie was similar to Anohana. Awkward misleading sexual stuffed into the first five minutes in order to hook the ecchi-loving type of otaku who can't be bothered to sit through a straight romcom unless they're conned into thinking it'll have lewd. It's an unfortunate pattern that just cheapens the story when its purpose is so fucking blatant because they stick it right at the beginning.

>The country that made sex the huge meme
Are you retarded? Do you pull your "facts" just out of your ass? Also, yes, Americans are much more sensitive to nudity than other cultures (the same thing applies to strong language, too). In many countries in Europe you will see tits and nipples on television in broad daylight, and curses, too. No nonsense like F bomb or N word or shit like that.

It would be more weird if a teenager with raging hormones didn't grope their own body after body swapping with a female

Your words could not have been any truer.

Live long and at large fellow gentleman

3 years lurking, 4 years posting

Then no one will call you newfag.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't have been justified being in the movie at all, but the deliberate choice of making it the opening damn scene was a bit much. Work into your characters a bit before you have them fondling themselves, at least.

The groping part made for some fine humour. Whole cinema was laughing

Yeah I was in Sweden and Germany and they were saying nigger on tv all the time

Lmao

This shit is actually arriving to theaters in Finland next month. Should I go watch it with my otoutos? I mean I have seen it already and I thought it was pretty shitty, but I kinda want to see what kind of people will go watch it in this little town.

>the Great Caliphate of Stockholm and the Sultanate of West Istanbul

ftfy

xD

that ass is weak af

is that like a waifu?

London isn't 60% white anymore.

>Germany
When was that? It's pretty rare these days. The last time I remember this happening was when the Bavarian minister president called a German singer a "wonderful nigger" on live TV last year or so.

I don't see the problem. Plenty of family-oriented shows and movies have shown people in their underwear.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

But this is 2D, so to the average American it might as well be CP.

Did you stand up to applause during the end credits?

That part made the whole cinema laugh?

Not like this they haven't
This is obviously sexual in nature

An american show would have to be teen-rated to get away wit this sort of shit

Um, nobody said that. If anything it's more a movie to watch with your girlfriend.

My what now?

Except Anohana was originally intended to be an ecchi anime until Okada got her hands on it.

And made it worthwhile.

That'd be even better.

I went to watch the movie with my father because you guys hyped it so much, I wanted to make him participate in my hobby for once.

5 minutes into the movie and the boy waking up as a girl fondled his breasts. I turned my face to the right to watch my father's reaction. He had this really sad and disappointed look on his face and asked me: "Why did you take me to watch one of those hentais of yours?".

He then proceeded to stand up and left the theatre. I couldn't even concentrate for the rest of the movie, shaken as I was by the feelings of shame.

So, thank you very much guys for making my relationship with my father ever worse than it already was.

Wow

I think that was entirely your own fault.

kek

I fuckin lel'd, top quality bait.

bait unless he butchered the pronunciation of hentai

Please god say this is a trollpost

>Falling for pasta

>Please god say this is a trollpost
I hope not, that would be hilarious.

Whew, sure got me good.

Stale pasta

Newfags everywhere. The movie is fucking new, how can you not know this was a pasta?

OH MY GOD HOW SHOULD I EXPLAIN TO MY CHILDREN THAT A CARTOON GIRL IS WEARING PINK PANTIES, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, MY KIDS' EYES ARE SOILED AND NOW THEY WILL BECOME GAY LESBIAN HEROIN DEALING TRANSGENDER CLIMATE CHANGE BELIEVERS!

patrician taste user, we need more people like you

Even in KSA they show 50 shades of grey on TV. It's only American families that would get triggered over someone in underwear.