youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/946579847807107072
washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-storm-is-gathering/2017/12/28/a03dc436-ec01-11e7-b698-91d4e35920a3_story.html?utm_term=.b10ef0df331d
youtube.com/watch?v=FE-v0HVW-UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

T-thanks Trump

My fucking sides this guy

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/946579847807107072

MIGA

Fuck all this anti-DACA shit. There's a difference between illegally immigrating to the US and having been illegally brought to and raised in the US. You all really want to deport people who have lived here most of their lives and don't even remember what it's like to live in another country, because their spic parents dragged them along when they were 4?

\
>slavs are white
they don't consider themselves western tho

ALRIGHT /ptg/ WHO WINS AND WHY?

>Late night shitposters and angry people
What are you doing with your lives lads? Bad enough being here late.

>You all really want to deport people who have lived here most of their lives and don't even remember what it's like to live in another country, because their spic parents dragged them along when they were 4?
yes
they already hate this country and its culture so by all means get out

washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-storm-is-gathering/2017/12/28/a03dc436-ec01-11e7-b698-91d4e35920a3_story.html?utm_term=.b10ef0df331d

A storm is gathering, and there is every reason to believe that 2018 will be the most consequential political year of our lives.

The reckoning upon us follows a year mercifully drawing to a close this weekend. Over that horrid year, President Trump has questioned the legitimacy of federal judges, used Stalinist barbs to attack the free press and cast contempt on the rule of law, while his campaign manager, his national security adviser and a foreign policy aide have been marched into federal courts. Those anti-democratic instincts were made all the more ominous by his praising of autocrats across the world as they were ruthlessly consolidating power in countries such as Russia, China and the Philippines.

It is difficult to pinpoint the nadir for a man who has savaged Mexicans, Muslims and Gold Star mothers while fat-shaming beauty queens and face-shaming female news hosts (disclosure: in the latter example, my own fiancee ). But the low moment in this presidency may have occurred four months ago, when Trump claimed a moral equivalency between neo-Nazis and those standing against them. Or perhaps it was three weeks ago, when the president told Americans to vote for an accused child molester who had called our country the focus of evil in the modern world and once suggested opposition to the constitutional amendments that ended slavery and gave women the right to vote.

Dumb MAGGERS kys

youtube.com/watch?v=FE-v0HVW-UY
thread theme

i fucking despise this aramesh faggot

Good discussions in the last thread about DACA and other stuff.

I love night time /ptg/!

tfw there will be more after december and more after april 15th

Wait wait wait. There could theoretically happen. Something like this has happened in Canada.
This.
They're just larping Albanians and Bulgarians.

Best part in the NYT interviews:

>“Oil is going into North Korea. That wasn’t my deal!” he exclaimed, raising the possibility of aggressive trade actions against China. “If they don’t help us with North Korea, then I do what I’ve always said I want to do.”

>what is regression to the mean
non white immigrants is a net loss to any white country

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, and the huge Alabama failure I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

>used Stalinist barbs to attack the free press
jesus fucking christ
he's a nazi stalinist kkk zionist

>It's a sandniggers think they're white because they're not groid africans episode

Others would surely consider the president’s malignant idiocy in foreign affairs to be the most damning legacy of his first year. World leaders continue to watch dumbstruck as the United States retreats from organizations that were created following the allies’ victory over Hitler. Those same alliances that Trump now undermines with reckless tweets and discarded treaties carried the United States to victory in the Cold War. But this is a White House that heaps contempt on history. And so, America’s dangerous retreat from the world continues.

“On the morrow of the Republican success isolationist conceptions prevailed,” Winston Churchill wrote in “The Gathering Storm.” The British prime minister believed Hitler’s rise proved, above all else, “how absolute is the need of a broad path of international action pursued by many states in common across the years, irrespective of the ebb and flow of national politics.” But this president is ripping apart the carefully woven fabric of U.S. foreign policy that bound administrations together from Franklin D. Roosevelt to Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama, and across the American century.

Says the one who spends their entire life on Sup Forums.

Per RFA: NK scientist who tried to defect to SK but was caught in Shenyang & sent back to NK commits suicide presumably with poison. The dead scientist supposedly specialized in nuke fusion & was awaiting interrogation by NK State Security in Sinuiju.

RFA claims tipsters who mingle with defectors & join their ranks turn over info to State Security. Sources report if the scientist had told Chinese authorities that he specialized in nuke research, he wouldn't have been repatriated to NK. He had no idea.

your incompetance is noted

>they don't know

GIB

please no plague in California

I genuinely thought he was a kike.

“The Gathering Storm” is on my holiday reading list because of Republican strategist Steve Schmidt’s insistence to me that Churchill’s ominous warnings to future generations will be more relevant to 2018 than at any time since it was written in the years after World War II. While Trump’s eroding of U.S. prestige across the globe is disturbing, it is his administration’s undermining of democratic values that poses an even greater threat to our Constitution and country. Borrowing again from Churchill, America’s constitutional norms tremble in the balance as Trump unleashes furious attacks on First Amendment protections, independent counsels and law enforcement officers who refuse to be bullied. While the framers of the Constitution foresaw the possibility of a tyrannical president, they never let their imaginations be darkened by the possibility of a compliant Congress.

Again, Churchill: “The malice of the wicked was reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous ... They lived from hand to mouth and from day to day, and from one election to another ... The cheers of weak, well-meaning assemblies soon cease to echo, and their votes soon cease to count. Doom marches on.”

Schmidt is right. The storm is gathering. And how we respond in the months ahead may determine our fate for years to come.

I am a Hispanic Texan. I was an independent voter until 2016 - open to hearing both sides and casting my vote based on what I felt was the best option. I voted for Ted Cruz in 2012, and Greg Abbott in 2014. But because of Trump, I have become a registered Democrat and I will never vote Republican again.

We won't vote for people who say we're less American than others because of the color of our skin, who discriminate against our children, who think we're unpatriotic because of our ancestry, who deny our humanity.

Trump has been a wake-up call for millions of Hispanics who thought they could assimilate and become accepted as Americans just like anyone else. It's clear to us now that white supremacy is alive and well, and that we won't be safe until it is crushed.

I want to set his house on fire

Schismatics.

Suck it hard bitch

yeah haven't heard from plaguechan in awhile what's up?

Fine Canada here is your (You)

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

FUCK DACA

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

Now Moore lost because of Trump and of his nonsense. Im Done being a racist.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

>A storm is gathering
>The reckoning upon us

I don't care what they consider themselves they're white.
Kek.
It's happening get ready for Nurgle to give you a makeover. I need an effective spic killer.

Peter, you're almost white for thinking that ridiculously. You're just a fucking retarded liberal.

it's 9:44 PM...you're going to bed at a good time right?

Holy shit, they managed to infect Madagascar? Plague game strong as fuck desu senpai.

It's the copy-paste leaf on a meme flag.

Nah, the best part was him taking a shit on Joe Manchin.

Don't give me the 47 dimensional beer darts meme. Why in the FUCK is he reneging on this? DACA was a bullshit executive order by Obama. This was not voted fucking in by majority.

Liberals will hate him regardless and his supporters, myself included, feel this is a betrayal and makes him look like everything he campaigned against. A fucking puppet disinterested in the will of the people bending the knee to the powers that be. I'm fucking pissed.

It's 0045, I'm not going to sleep, I need to catch a mouse and make sure my dog doesn't climb on the place to eat the poison.

which direction are we supposed to rig this in

>comfy european immune system smugly watches on

Yeah sure if you give me an effective spic killer. I will give Kellyanne a full body bath with my tongue just to rid this country of the spawn of Spain.

Absolutely. The children of bank robbers do not get to live of their parents spoils after they are caught. Tough shit Mexico already said they would take them anyway.

>has congress
>has the presidency
>has the supreme court
>still caves to the democrats and gives them everything they want in return for nothing
so this is the power of the art of the deal.

Critics rave: the food was contagiously good!

>I don't care what they consider themselves they're white.
ashkenazi jews are white but don't consider themselves white.

trump going the amnesty route is literally the only thing that will make me regret my vote
i didn't even flake during the syrian bombing and obamacare repeal stuff but this shit right here grates at me. might as well just appoint some democratic judges and cede the next election if he wants to send the country crumbling

Don't be crude.

quit coveting she's a married woman you lust fiend.

i think trump said it best
they have to go back

Kellyanne is not for lewds

Trump is a fucking piece of shit, legalize DACies? You fucking piece of orange shit, I cant fucking believe I supported you. I hope some libshit caps you ass. Fucking traitor as bitch. Fuck you, one term don. you and your fucking ivanka flesh light, fucking cheeto gorilla, bitch orange flavored gorilla.

The Black Death was a pneumonic plague pandemic, which reached England in June 1348. It was the first and most severe manifestation of the Second Pandemic, caused by Yersinia pestis bacteria. The term "Black Death" was not used until the late 17th century.

Originating in China, it spread west along the trade routes across Europe and arrived on the British Isles from the English province of Gascony. The plague seems to have been spread by flea-infected rats, as well as individuals who had been infected on the continent. Rats were the reservoir hosts of the Y. pestis bacteria and the Oriental rat flea was the primary vector.

The first known case in England was a seaman who arrived at Weymouth, Dorset, from Gascony in June 1348.[1] By autumn, the plague had reached London, and by summer 1349 it covered the entire country, before dying down by December. Low estimates of mortality in the early twentieth century have been revised upwards due to re-examination of data and new information, and a figure of 40–60% of the population is widely accepted.

Hmmm.
>The English government handled the crisis well, and the country did not experience the extreme reactions that were seen elsewhere in Europe
Good for you teaniggers.

>Chaffetz is guest hosting for Laura
>was a congressman less than a year ago

Is Chaffetz following in Joe's footsteps?
>'Morning Chaff' when??

>The English government handled the crisis well, and the country did not experience the extreme reactions that were seen elsewhere in Europe
They died so fast it couldnt spread.

>its an Amnesty Don shilling episode
Could you guys get some new material? Fuck, I though Jews were supposed to be good writers. Stop with the reruns!

>Mike Flynn - resigned over Russia connections and lies
>Paul Manafort - resigned over Russia connections, later indicted
>Rick Gates - indicted over Russian connections
>George Popadopolous - admitted guilt over lying to FBI about contact with Russian agents
>Jeff Sessions - perjured himself and later recused himself over Russian connections
>Jared Kushner - lied on his security clearance application about Russian connections
>Sam Clovis - withdraws from nomination over Russian connections
>Roger Stone - admits he worked with Wikileaks to release hacked emails
>Carter Page - Rosneft, emails,....too many connections to list.
>Don Jr admitted to attempted collusion and provided proof
>Don Jr colluded with wikileaks to steal 2016 election from Hillary-> CONFIRMED
>Mike Flynn convicted for lying to FBI about him colluding with RUSSIA
>Roy Moore will get arrested by Mueller for speaking Russian and being an agent of FSB
>Ivanka will be arrested for having consipred with Putin’s daughter to steal US election

Man this nothingburger seems to have quite a bit of prime USDA beef.

Kek.
They're not white. They're sandniggers who just look it.
I'm desperate sue me.

i know this is ironic shitposting but still I hope you fall into a blast furnace

Trump always said he wanted the DACA kids to stay (legally)
if you heard something else, you were just in denial

That title is excellent.

>it doesn’t matter
A (((likely))) story

Trump's admin has been sadly, very measured and cucked. Like Obama, voters wanted a 'revolution' and get stuck with centrist nonsense.

The military front is personally where Trump is most disappointing. NK is not scared at all. China sees us as chumps. Afghanistan is doomed to failure.

Snap!

I told him he's not white, he always seemed to me like an arab

go fap

Nice.

weren't there whole villages in Europe with ppl that were thought (by modern historians) to be resistant to the disease?

Any Missouri fags here? How'd your alma mater vote?

>tfw Washington University in St. Louis

Vote Nehlen faggots.

If you read the NYT interview he said DACA would be a trade for

- wall
- no diversity lottery
- no chain migration

STFU and trust him this time - last time you didnt we ended up with Roy Moore

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in January to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

Two jews in the Bush are better than 3 in the cellar if you catch my drift

Who here comfy?

Keked and checked. Now that I think about it who got hit the hardest with it? Italy?
I'm on no fap.

>31% "Peter, you're white"
>This many people don't know what white means anymore

I have watched and read most of what he has to say on this subject and he clearly knows about the horrors or Reagan's amnesty. I am not a religious man, but just in case the old gods exist I pray that he continues to keep to his convictions and deports every last one of these pieces of shit.

>154815074
so is this guy just posting copypasta in every thread now?

fuken ruthless

Those villages killed the rats and had plague doctors chilling doing weird shit. probably got innoculated.

autism

Yes.

top kek

>wall dead
>immigration reform dead
>NeverTrumpers emboldened
>Democrats energized
>Donations to Democratic candidates exploding through the roof
>House gone in 2018
>Senate probably gone too, at least NV and AZ seats lost with no gains in the blue wave
>Mueller closing in, even Roger Stone admits Trump will face charges
>Democratic Congress will start impeachment proceedings
>President Kirsten Gilibrand 2020 all but guaranteed
>amnesty, open borders, crackdowns on guns and churches in the next ten years
>Flynn and Manafort spilling the beans on Trump and his Russian dealings
>Senate seat loss in fucking ALABAMA
>Trump campaign emails that prove collusion in hands of MUELLER
>Tax Hike on Middle Class

I can't take all this winning

Thanks, Kiwi. You're great for my nerves.

he's been doing it for over a year, why stop?

the guy who brings these images is insane. footfigs are weirdos.