Newfag here, how was Sup Forums during the Trump election?

Newfag here, how was Sup Forums during the Trump election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums started to going to shit around the time Trump ran for President and flags and ID's were implemented.

It was just constant shilling for Trump all the way through and celebration after.

greatest night of 4chans life, bar none

It was pretty entertaining in here
I remember laughing at the retards on the tv while shit posting

Shills: lots of them. Also, T_Dtards raided us daily.

Nothing comes close to the madness that was pol. I tell ya it was out of control, shills everywhere, hundreds of newfags, so many gets and basically it was the best thing ever

better than 2012

An amazing time, sorry you missed out

this

A golden age with the dark ages of Sup Forums immediately after it.

Sounds like neither of you were here for the zimzam trial

i was, but trumps election was still better youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

zim trial was 2nd place though

it was really fun
there were flags from all over the world working together to meme for Trump
newfags don't understand the debt we owe to foreign anons

>implying that the fat spic getting away with shooting the nig with the Prince Hall mason Dad was a better thing than memeing Trump in to office

>newfag
Lurk moar
Even if you think you've lurked enough, lurk moar.

GREATEST UPSET IN HISTORY

Sup Forums OWL X1000

What was really fun was the lead up to the election.

Redditors started posting here regularly when Trump came out with his "build the wall" slogan. Believe it or not before the redditors started brigading here this was a pro-Hillary board.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #lifeisabattle #ourchoiceourvoice

>Newfag

People that came here during here and after the 2016 elections are newfags as well, you’re literally talking to yourself in the majority of posts in this thread. All the oldfags went elsewhere, the elections were the worst thing to have happen to Sup Forums. This place is full of cancerous normies now.

>Believe it or not before the redditors started brigading here this was a pro-Hillary board.

This obvious b8 made me kek. Something about how casually something completely preposterous was suggested. A well earned (You)

thanks

Sup Forums Was a sanctuary for rational, unpopular opinion debate to escape the normies. Now? Forget about it.

Ever since light was shone about the orange man Sup Forums has gone to shit.

Leafs were blown

Factions within factions arose

And now everyone's angry. We're all at each others throats hiding behind the safety of our meme flags just to not be outed as a leaf, 56%er or Swedecuck. It will never end. Sup Forums is a warzone. All because of a meme president the majority never wanted.

Leave while you can. This place doesn't take kindly to new blood.

Anyone who says that Reddit was the only reason Sup Forums liked Trump is lying or new. T_D was originally populated by people from Sup Forums, and guess what, it started out as a means to troll Reddit. Unfortunately, it grew out of control and became a cancerous shithole, but the truth is that Sup Forums was it's origin. I know I'll get hundreds of revisionists saying otherwise, but this is the truth.

First president to be memed into office.

The flags and IDs came in 2012 you newfag

>we wuz reddit

So many glorious Jeb memes. Those were the days.

Shillaryfags were shitposting early, thinking she had the election wrapped up. Once he took Florida, all hell broke loose. I got so hammered. Greatest night of my life.

No, it's like how Europe colonized a bunch of places, grew the local population, and now the locals are reverse colonizing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

This is from 8gag but it's similar here.

Back to r*ddit commie

Nigger

better than it is now to be quite honest with you my family

>ID's and flags were implemented
>reddit spacing
>shilling for Trump
>>>/reddit/

Even if Trump manages to get a second term, I don't think anything will ever top the feeling from that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Aren't you 44% related to me?

Here you go OP.
TRUMP election night on Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

trayvon trial and trump election are the 2 best moments in /pol history, bar none

Simultaneously the greatest times for Sup Forums and subsequently - the worst. The election invited too many reddit newfags and shills, and Trump's victory ensured that this board will never recover. What you see now is a shithole filled with all kinds of scum, that doesn't resemble even 10% of the quality Sup Forums once possessed. Gone are the days when this board could churn out quality memes and discussion every day.

Basically this, after hwndu too much attention got drawn here, so newfags started flooding in, and lefties came to try and hijack the board, but just ended up being shills.

The real turning point of Sup Forums going to shit was the oldfag purge of October 2016, right around the time Assange was killed. This was preceded by T_D purging their original ethnonat mods like CWM, leading to our beachhead into leddit getting cucked and the new mods launching a crusade of redditors here to shill for alt-lite and neocon shit. This got way worse after the Syria bombing in April. The next blow was the get thread/esoteric kekism purge with the start of 2017 which crippled the occult power Sup Forums was tapping into.