New chapter out

We panda now

Based rapeman delivers.

No dump? I will do it.

Pages 2-3

>Redrawing only the パ
But why.

I like this chapter.

So Jin is going to make a harem of little girls that all look alike?

Why are Chinese outfits so cute and lewd?

>I love you!
>No you dont!
>Ok?..
>back to the usual crappy gags.
What was the point?

>lewd
??

It's the nopan.

Poor Lanka. Didn't noticed it in the raw but Panda is even taller than Lanka.

yes.

Next page is here since I don't know how to get around dupe files.

>The D beckons

Thanks again to Rapeman for the translation.

But why does she look like Lanka?

dude trump lmao

funny chapter, thanks for posting.

And so panda discover her masochistic side.

A few transparents from our panda.

>Panda thread

Reported

You forgot a small white spot between her shoes.

>no seal inside at present

These ones are all I made.

The pun with their names is that it is simply how the Chinese government name their pandas.

Indeed. Here's the fixed version.

Panda a cute. I like small bitchy archetype.

I remember a recent news that said a zoo had refused to accept a panda because they determined that it is a waste of money. That for the price of keeping a panda and the Chinese keepers that feeds it, they can better support the zoo's current animals.

She's adorable, hope she keep her personality.
They're very wise. It's not worth the small influx of new visitors.

I just came here hoping that someone would post Zebra girl's panty.

How disappointing.

Based Rapeman

I want to fuck the Panda.

Here's one from the stuco president.

Can someone tell me wat is the headmaster? a lobster?

He's an Anomalocaris.

Why does he make all animals wet?

Only masochists, user. Which makes sense. He's already got Lanka who enjoys being shown off as he takes her for their "walks" outside, so it's about time he got someone into neglect play.

Rare Lanka

While we're at it, here's the pic.

LINK SUMMON

lost my shit there

Came in expecting a chapter that ended in Jin revealing that pandas are no longer endangered but instead came out with panda that has a cute frustrated crush on Jin. I'm okay with this.

Based

Cool. Here I thought he was just a crab.

I liked it better when he trolled the muslims.

So many butt-hurt people posting comments.

>are no longer endangered
This is news to me. When did this happen? I thought they were going extinct because they were too lazy to fuck and specifically only ate one thing.

>Dude deportations build wall lmao *tips maga hat*

>This is news to me. When did this happen? I thought they were going extinct because they were too lazy to fuck and specifically only ate one thing.
The Chinese government was too successful at breeding them. But since they are not getting their lost habitat back, Pandas will likely become exclusive domestic animals. (The definition of domestication is humans controlling an animal's complete life cycle. Which applies for Pandas.)

ah, that also fits with all the teachers being dinosaurs

Lanka best girl.
Only for mating with Jin.

Humans cannot mate with dogs.

She's not a dog, she's a wolf.

They're super cool.

Jin's back baby.

Did the cat get forgotten or just overshadowed?

Every chapter. Cat is not a permanent member, she comes and goes as she pleases.

LION BRO NOOOOOOOOOO

Bitch, you don't understand how manes are most important for a male. Holy shit this is still one of my favorites couples of this series.

>17
>19
Nice one friendo.

I know that, I mean she doesn't even get mentioned in this chapter even though they are talking about idols.

I expect a showdown between cat and panda. With panda going to Jin for help and getting neglected once again.

The Man is the true king of the beasts

Jin has the right idea, people need to stop pandaring to that stupid beast

Your image panders to Insects though

>pandaring

he he

Did you not read? I said page 18 was posted earlier.

it's just a reaction face, why would you want it to be any bigger?

A missed Jin being a no-nonse jerk.

I'm glad they make reference to the horrifying growl koalas make when they are mad. It makes Yukari even cuter.

I knew this was going to end like this; just to mess with Lanka, I wish panda would join the main cast, to have a ackward crush on him constantly (or to add a rival to Aye-Aye) but I guess this is just going another use and discard animal.

Doujins when?

The D is always victorious.

>maymay
tip top kekkeroni

While I dont mind this development, and I hope she became a regular character (maybe like cat), why is that this character archetype always fall for the one person that treats them like shit, one thing is to ignore their fame or riches, and beahve aroudn them like you would do with any other person, but why they fall when they are treated like shit?

is this why we never see any pandas on the wild

they exist only for human to take care of them?

why not turn them into pet animal instead

how long has it been since pandas thrived in the wild?

Pandas are a mess in nature, they can only eat a really small and specific set of plants, they hate each other so much, that cause problem with the birth rates, and panda mothers can deal with more than one kid, so they left the other to die, and basically the only reason they are alive is today, is because humanity finds them cute enough to put a shit ton of money into their survival, when other animals could used it more, and are more important to a ecosystem than the panda.

>why not turn them into pet animal instead
They are.

Panda's are the NEETS of the animal kingdom

Anyone else liking how the Koala isn't just shit jokes anymore and is given more personality, it's definitely moving her above the shit ranking. It means less screen-time for best girl Sloth though... I'm so conflicted...

It's because he doesn't elevate her to being something special, he's the one person that treats her like a normal girl. Being waited on hand and foot can be very dehumanizing and part of being spoiled like that makes you disassociate because everyone showers you with love. His affection is also not just given to her making it a lot more valuable to her.

Or she's a masochist.

Koalas got big titties. I like that, but I do want more sloth...

fuck sorry for the ellipses, I didn't mean it!

this somewhat anger me. there are cuter animal than panda, like raccoon but people treats them like pest