BOOMER CALLS WHITE HOUSE

SAYS IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIS PRESIDENT HE'S GOING DUCK HUNTING IN WASHINGTON DC

youtube.com/watch?v=sJlWApeQjmE

FUCKING KEK. Is this /ourboomer/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>coast guard reserve from 1993-1998 looking out for the Prez by sounding like a drunk rambling schizo

>Millions of drunk rambling armed trained schizos ready to "go duck-hunting" if the president were ever jfk'd
this is kinda comfy senpai

bump.

k. keep me posted

Guess boomers are useful after all.

HERO

by god's cock you will keep me posted

there is no boomer meme
boomer is a forced meme made by shareblue
there is no /ourboomer/ there never will be
OP is a disinfo shill
kys OP
sage

disinfo? What the fuck info am I giving?

its statistically impossible for all of them to be bad. I do believe we found /ourboomer/ boys, get him a shower and the password to the bunker.

HELLO BOYS, I'M BAAAACK!!

it's called posting slide threads.
sage

boomer is a forcedmeme, whether shill or not you're a fucking idiot for using it. it was placed into use by clowncuck. pic related

He's literally a fucking boomer though. Not even shilling. What would you call him?

someone's getting dick cheney'd

a dotard

are you going out of your way to be a retarded faggot or is this natural. this site has been anti boomer since its inception.

the term is being used by shills rampantly and therefore should be discarded so shill identification is easier

The ego is strong in this one.

I dont give a fuck what you think , i wanna know if youre retarded.

I am going to second the fact that the term "boomer" has really been pounded lately.

If it's used as a pejorative I understand, it's all about context though.

This guy is Edgelord supremo!!
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

if only we could find a link between all this devisive "boomer" posting and the never ending supply of 60-70 year old people constantly in the news. I believe that they are linked somehow but how to prove it...