Sup Forums, who is white

I think its time we actually discuss who is considered white, unity is what we need here, we cannot have these stupid arguments, it solves nothing, so we need to decide, who is white and who is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anglos, Germanics, Nords and all associated subgroups

White is not a range of skin tone, it is a term historically used to refer to tribes from Central, Western, and northern europe

At the same time, it's much more productive to use those group names: Anglo, Germanic etc

If you can fit your entire fist in your asshole then you're white.

Jews are the only whites sweetie.
>Highest IQs
>Most wealthy
>Highest political power
>Blue eyes
>Pale skins

Agreed, but the question is where do we draw the line?

Attempting now

My answer is what's not included in my list
Anglos, Germanics, Nords and associated subgroups

The Spanish are not white
The Mediterranean are not white
The Russians are not white

Mexicans; other hispanics who are 50% Euro or more

All Europeans are white with the exception of southern italians.

Slavs are white get over it.

I agree
Do you?

We can all agree that Mexicans are about 25 - 30 percent white, seeing as how 2/3s of Spain had been blacked for a couple centuries, and then blacked again in the Americas.

Kiev is whiter than Paris or London safer too.

It was nice going to a white European city for once.

Some higher caste ones are basically spaniards

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#justiceforkaren #metoo #aidforisrael

Far western Russia and Ukraine I would consider white, anything east of the Urals needs to go back

Bullshit, most Southern Italians and even some Sicilians are clearly white. The average IQ of Southern Italy is on par with most Slavic countries.

No. That's not the precedent of the term "white". Say "European" if you mean all Euros

t. Sicilian
Bro I'm a Mexican and even I look whiter than you guys

It's not just about skin tone I could get along with German or Nord neighbours slavs I don't know I consider them on par with third worlders

I don't mean European, I mean white, just around the world in general

we slavs are white

There are no white people groups that originated outside of Europe

>brown fingertips
Nice try, ciganska spina, you're as white as me

I know, but I am asking on the basis of race, and yes, under that umbrella there is ethnicity and culture

Some of you, of course

>jews
>white

Bump, this is the truth with a few exceptions.

I would not consider those who do not practice Christianity or descend from Christendom to be white though.

I.E. Albanians, Bosnians, Turks.

Turks are not white, but I think a case could be made for some albanians and bosnians, but I feel it might be best to just get it over with and say they aren't

>I would not consider those who do not practice Christianity
So if an Albanian turns Christian he is white? Shit argument. What makes a person really white will piss many off but they know it deep down too, Germanics are the only group that is white. If you are a slav, med, mestizo, turk, jew, anything you are not white. Anyone who says otherwise is pussyfooting around it or they are going with the lies we tell ourselves to ensure that we feel good about ourselves.

I understand, but there are whites around the world today

There are two different types of Mexicans

The brown ugly little midgets that typically jump the border are definitely NOT WHITE. They are the lowest form of subhuman shit in the human species, lower than the negroid

There are true Spanish Mexicans, some of which have red or blonde hair and even blue eyes.

What I am saying is Europeans within Christendom are white.

This is why Jews are not white even though many have fair skin, and this is why Albanians are not white even though again they have lighter skin.

i wouldnt even consider this guy white, would you
whites to me are more like the sicilian

You're confusing culture with race but I do see what you're saying.

Are these folks white?

Half of them, yes

>They are the lowest form of subhuman shit in the human species, lower than the negroid
How do I know you are a nigger? Pic related

Reminder that Spaniards descend from the Visigoths, who were southern Slavs.

The fuck is that supposed to be?

More like one fourth of them; honestly I believe on Germanics are white and the term "white" shouldn't even exist, there should only be ethnicities but we are so fucked as a collective that "whites" have to stick together and fight against foreigners, many of whom are or have been in the past (Italians Irish) considered "white"

maybe 2/5 of them at best will pass

Shill /leftypol/ thread
SAGE

So what do you consider these people, just irish, arabic? history shows them to be an offshoot of israeli tribes (semitics)

Counter bump, also, how the hell is this a leftypol thread?

Counter sage

>spaniards
>white
>true Spanish Mexicans

Holy shit you're delusional.

Keep telling yourself that Fernando

well fuck

Yes, I did not ever say that Spanish people were not "white".

I commented that some Spanish Mexicans (not the brown fucking shit people) have blonde or red hair and blue eyes. I'm insinuating that some Mexicans are white, or predominantly what could be considered white.

But the brown scumbag fucking piece of shit scabs that jump the border to be bussed to the voting booths by satanic democrat operatives - those subhuman pieces of dog excriment are mostly single digit percent white, if any

I do not believe them to be white but I am also unsure of their primeval origins. Only Germanics I would consider white

The primary US white group is Anglo-Germanics.

We share common genetics and culture (Northwestern European Protestant) that goes back to the 30 Years War and longer before that.

Sociologists label this group as "WASPs" (White, Anglo-Saxon Protestants).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

This.

Anglos (British Islanders) are the dominant group on the East Coast and in the South, while Germanics and Nords dominate the Midwest.

There are a great many Spanish people that are mostly white.

It is true that Spain was invaded many centuries ago by eastern armies which changed their genetic makeup.

I was pretty clear by describing what I commented as "true Spanish Mexicans", and anyone familiar with the sub-groups in Mexico would know that there are two main types of Mexicans, white a great many who fall in between the spectrum due to interbreeding.

Brown little pieces of shit that are usually about 70 IQ midgets

And very white looking, Spanish (genetically rooted in Spain) who tend to be part of the upper class.

It's a fucking fact, no reason to be a faggot over this niggers

Pic related.

The Western European phenotype applies to Germanics, Nords, and Anglos - who are the primary ancestors of US whites.

am I white?

*specifically northwest European*

This group is distinct from the South European Latins, Yugoslavs, and Roma.

No, sorry bud

you are IBERIAN, just like me white brother

no, and the face smoother is also noticeable

Not you, Oliver.

Seems about right

>The brown ugly little midget indian mexican are worse than niggers

Why hello, tyrone, care to explain why niggers are 14% of the population and commit the most crime out of all races and have the lowest iq’s out of all races.

I'm not trying to tell anyone, I'm trying to come to a consensus we can all agree on

I'm not the least bit Spanish btw
German, English, Irish
I was explaining the genetic makeup of Mexico to a dumb nigger

fuck off tyrone no one asked you

No, sorry.

keked, Jiame

lol read some history retard

Why do you always post this mutt and try to derail threads?

The Midwestern US is full of blonde Chads, so stop pretending they don't exist.

Yes, you are white.

Care to explain to me what I'm missing?

Dude just look at surnames. Every fuckin surname is from Spain. All the surnames that end with "ez" for example.

Saying that some mexicans are more Spanish that others is pretty idiotic, when everyone is descendents from Spanish. And "white" people from Mexico are not always from the upper class. There's plenty of poor whites. That's why we have the expression "güero de rancho".

looks french to me, urban parisian to be precise.

T. triggred amerimutt SNOWFLAKES

Ok Lebrontarius Jenkins, I realize that niggers are a fucking plague on humanity.

But I move that beaners are just as much of a plague if not more, due to the fact that they are invading us and destroying wages. Their insidious, however minuscule compared to the American negroid, rise has been a major blow to the white brotherhood in recent decades.

And I truly, very deeply hate them for that, and wish they'd all die

Am I white!?

This Was meant for

at skin tone.
it's easy.

we don't accept arabs.

No you're high on opiates

he died

TITS OR GT THE FUCK OUT

What in terms of white are we discussing? White as in English law, Education, and our culture and society. Which is somewhat tailored around democracy? Or are we talking white as in our Blood lines and Genetics?

If you breed with a nigger, how many generations of subsequent white only breeding does it take to breed out the nigger, or is it even possible?

None of us Murricans ever think your mutt pic is white, so what do you think you're proving?

You clearly do not understand the concept I am putting forward. Therefor I will politely ask you to go fuck yourself, I'm ignoring you now.

Yeah, you're alright

color. nothing could be easier.

>implying the mexican birthrate hasn’t dropped dramatically

They’re only invading if you live in the former territory of mexico named california, however even then, the mexican birthrate has dropped dramatically. Beaners and Spics are a net positive for the economy due to their work ethics.

UH OH JAMAL IS GETTIN ANGRY BOYS, WE MIGHT NEED TO GET A LYNCH MOB TOGETHER TO KEEP THIS CRAZY NIGER IN HIS PLACE

but i do do drugs!

i'm not a girl!

BASED

Do I get to join the ethnostate, too?

Sorry, you misunderstand. I was putting that out there not to you, just to the thread in general

Well to create some sort of starting point: If I'm not white, then noone is. I hope that you can agree to this at least.

>I'm an idiot so go fuck yourself.
Sure.

It's obviously deeper than that, but trying to unpack this very complex concept deep within the bowels of /pol is like trying to pry a nail with a piece of celery.

Cut the Jewish parts of your body off. Start with the tips of your fingers, then send a pic, otherwise it did not happen and you will not receive your white card

Why the fuck does he have Anne Frank tattooed on his cheek?

seriously though, am i white?

>It's obviously deeper than that
not really. albinism fucks up the metric, but it is otherwise flawless.

adjusting for tan.

Not every Jew looks like a used shoe like Shekelstein.

No. They are not a "net positive".

Don't ever fucking say that again Cucky McCuckerfaggot

Because he’s a jewish nigger with a wannabenigger wigger