Wat the fuck is wrong with this studio?

>Shouta Umehara departed from Dogakobo a couple weeks ago, and just today he announced he will be working on The idolmaster sideM anime, meaning that he has joined A-1 Pictures now.
>While we’re on bad news for Dogakobo, here’s the actual tragedy: Nobuyuki Mitani is quitting the studio and anime altogether for the foreseeable future
>He’s been showing up fairly regularly on Gabriel Dropout, which will be his final project (for now?).
youtube.com/watch?v=jl71jbqEpgw

Source
blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/03/15/anime-industry-ups-and-downs/

Not anime

so now a relationship that was entirely meaningless and trivial is over
nothing to get too upset about

Couldn't care less, Dogakobo makes pure garbage.

I guess now I know why Love Lab season 2 won't be a thing.

You now remember delusional Sanshashit fags claiming the staff had "fun" working on that anime.

Who gives a fuck?

And stop shilling your shitty fucking blog sakugafags.

Just deliver the second season of New Game and then this studio can disappear from the face of the earth.

Yeah, go gives a fuck about things related to anime, better make another "I want to fuck x" thread.

>Dogakobo hasn't made anything good since Nozaki-kun

>he has joined A-1 Pictures
You don't join A-1. In other words, he'll either be back or go do something else after he's done with sideM.

The studio produces nothing but "I want to fuck x" material anyway.

>implying Nozaki-kun was good

That's what he's implying and for good reason. Get some taste, peasant.

This

>I haven't watched Gabriel Dropout

It was serviceable at best and the jokes grew stale after the first couple of episodes/chapters.

I do. It falls into the same group of forgettable throw-away comedies as Nozaki. I won't deny it's one of Doga Kobo's best shows, but that's a low bar.

love lab was amazing

so was gj-bu

I did

it was shit

Please don't link sakugafags.

Link me some madhouse news instead.

>deadhouse

newsflash: nobody cares about madhouse

>sakugabooru
Kill yourself.

>he doesn't want to fuck x

What a great blog.

I find it interesting how Madhouse has gotten better again since Maruyama fucked off while MAPPA is a useless studio that only produces trash.

> And since I didn’t want to end up dark news, here’s something a bit more cheerful…at least for one of the parties involved. Takahiko Abiru is leaving MAPPA to join Studio WIT.
Good

>leaving shit studio for joining even utter shit studio

Agreed.

Man , Maid Dragon is deep

Their animation is above average but they haven't made a good show in a few years.

But then they won't be able to make the third one.

There are few things I hate as much as pretentious dumbfucks like this.

>all these texts
What the fuck

Not like he is wrong, but he's praising the anime too much for something the manga had from the start.

>"hey does anyone have any bad ideas"
>"how about umaru season 2"
>"i said bad ideas"

Word.

COOL sure is a genius, I always thought he was pervert with a lot of garbage fetishes.

He is, but he also knows how to make good character driven stories.

Is this what Sup Forums looks like?

this studio is even worse than kyoanus

Where is my new season of Koihime Musou?

I enjoy Maid Dragon and I still won't accept the foreigners in my country. What now?

Nothing, just because maidragon presents those themes doesn't mean you have to live by them

You get enslaved by them, right?

>idolmaster sideM anime
I can't wait

Nah it's worse

>sakugabooru

No, visit DB threads

Why do some people have to overanalyze everything so much? Why can't they just like something because they like it, why do they need to try so hard to find a deep reason so they can enjoy that thing?

Because someone will say "yeah it's good but it's no evangelion" just like when madoka aired.

He need to appeal to his customers.

>overanalyze

But it doesn't. It says the show is very literal in it's message and doesn't use allusions.

Without further information, it's impossible to say if there is anything wrong with the studio. The circumstances leading to a person leaving a studio can be various and not necessarily tied to anything about the studio itself.

I take issue more with the quality of the blog than any ideology expressed by their writers. Despite being more knowledgeable than the average anime blog writers, they sure don't write any better, nor do they have anything interesting to say about the things they post about. Approaching on-going series as they air and even deciding what one to focus on beforehand is a dumb idea that only lends itself to maintaining an audience, but not to creating genuinely interesting articles.

It's all over

After the fiasco with Love Lab and lying to the audience, I'd say it serves them right.

Fill me in

A falseflagging idiot

Yeah I was asking because the premise sounded something that /u/ would be upset about.

You must be an illiterate fuck if you think that's oveanalyzing.

Not every pervert is genius, but every genius person is a pervert for sure.

You're probably one of those people who say "this show is good because it's fun", aren't you?

They had so much fun that nothing else feels meaningful anymore, so one guy has sold out and the other one just gave up completely.
Makes perfect sense.

Literally this.

Maybe they got bored of working in garbage.

Dogekorbo turned to absolute shit since thair last hetero oriented show, Nozaki-kun.
Second seasons of shit like New Game are just an icing on the turd cake.

RIP in peace dogakobo

why do people click on a thread when they dont have interest in the subject or the content of the OP?

They're tired of having to make moe shit all the time so they're leaving.

I'm sorry for your shit taste.

IT'S OVER, KYO- DOGAKOBO IS FINISHED.

All me.

It's over, Dogakobo is finished.

Dogakobo hasn't made anything good since Plastic Memories so I don't care, I have to admit Gabriel was a very pleasant surprise, but it didn't get to the bar, I'm afraid I will forget about it in a couple of months or as long people spam it here.

>Dogakobo hasn't made anything good since Plastic Memories

Just a reminder that Plastic Memories is Japan favourite Dogakobo.

No it's not.

It's still melodramatic crap.

>melodramatic
Where? It's one of the most happy and healing shows out there.

>*1,563 average

But perhaps the teenagers in Japan who make up the new generation of otaku might like it.
Even Japan still has something like young people. Those little kids are bound to become teenagers that will be replaced by new teenagers at some point.

Wait what, SideM is getting an anime?

This entire thing is garbage because Tohru talks down to humans in every episode.

Because some of us try to argue why we like something, and it's fun.

Please don't pretend to be a sakuga twitter blogger. It's bad enough that they have genuine pseudo-fans trying to emulate them by sounding just as "deep" as them while spouting nonsense.

Again, nothing in that post is wrong, but the fact that he gives the credit to KyoAni/Takemoto instead of the mangaka is dumb, the guy that runs the sakugabooru is a shameless KyoAnus licker.

Plastic Memories flopped, though. Maybe the West likes it but Japan didn't really care too much about it.

So there's only one faggot that's dumb enough to come across as a multitude of faggots. That takes skill, user.

>Approaching on-going series as they air and even deciding what one to focus on beforehand is a dumb idea that only lends itself to maintaining an audience, but not to creating genuinely interesting articles.
Well duh. Those guys want clicks and money. That's why they collaborate with Crunchyroll to advertise the currently airing shows. It pays well.

>Nobuyuki Mitani
Damn. There's another nail in the coffin of Nozaki's S2.

>2 people departing.
>The studio is doomed.
I'm not worried.

>The idolmaster sideM anime
Why would you sink yourself this low? No way this anime will be a big hit.

Fuck off Lelouch.

Shut up, !Akemi.

Dogakobo has simply lost its soul, and all they do now is to pander for money, I guess that's what happen when you get big.

Stupid shit like this is why unironical "moeshit" users should be permabanned.

>No way this anime will be a big hit.
I dunno, I'm pretty sure most of the people buying BDs and merch nowadays are women

Says the guy who hates Spaniards who aren't from his region. Seems legit.

As much as a shit digesting faggot he is, this was actually one of his sensible posts.
Im@s CG was already horrible shit, and now they're doing fujo irredeemable shit too.

>wah they are pandering to someone who isn't me

Fuck off retard.

This, I thought the "muh toonami manime only" retards died out around 2012. I guess they got replaced by muh intellectual art only shitters or something.

Also nozaki S2 fucking when.