what's it like being a slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZeyMf74sIk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pellet rifle
>firearm
Pick one made, nice bolt action though.

I would never have to use them against a human, because i live in the most peaceful country on earth. Why do i need one? I have a combat knife and feel pretty safe with it.

I still have the bb gun my grandfather gave me for my 7th birthday.

>most peaceful country on earth
i love germans and germany but stop being delusional
You are in danger and need to protect yourself
arabs and africans pose a severe threat to your personal safety and you need to recognize that

I still don't see a reason to own a gun. If a feral negro assaults me i just stab him.

Fair enough
Be safe out there

In America feral niggers have stolen burner guns and that's why I carry a Glock 19.

my god was that guy an orc in the lord of the rings or what?

>no mandatory AR and Akm
PLEB! I also have one of those .177 chinese pellet raifus. It’s fun to plink with when bored also very accurate

/k/ here tell me about your ruger scout. How do you like it? I am guessing it is chambered in .308? How's the bolt on it?

>It’s fun to plink with
Have you shot a modern day pellet gun? You can kill pigs with them now.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZeyMf74sIk

Nice scout rifle. I have a shorty Marlin in .45-70 just in case i meet a bear while checking fence line
>t. Montanan in the middle of nowhere

The gunsite scout is a fantasy of mine

i don't mind you owning the pellet gun, but what the hell do you need an assault type rifle with a giant clip for?

Check out the howa scout, it might peak your fancy.

Hi, also /k/ here
It is a .308 and it kicks like one
It's very light compared to any self loading rifle so felt recoil is pretty stout, though not too abrupt as to make it uncomfortable to shoot
Just wear a jacket and you'll be fine
The bolt is pretty smooth and runs flawlessly once you get comfortable handling the weapon. Although i do oil the fuck out of it so that might be a factor
Overall, pretty good rifle and pretty much the top of he line for what you can get down here

>t. Nigger
Tyrone do you even have bullets for that gun

>silently shooting squirrels/rabbits/birds for food when SHTF is a bad thing? not to mention you could carry a lifetime supply of pellets in a backpack.

Gunsight scout is a fag weapon

you think freedom is being able to kill someone? edge lords know nothing.

>scout
Jeff Cooper thank you for staining the world with this rifle.

>shitpost - the thread

>assault type rifle
>bolt action
I know you're trolling but that gave me a hearty chuckle

>If a feral negro assaults me i just stab him.
Have you ever tried that?

Guatemalans can't own a proper semi auto like us Californians can.

very nice. How restrictive are the gun laws in Guatemala?

>Stab a nigger
>Get AIDS
Flawless tactical planning you got there.

Guatemala hmm? When are u going to put that Star of David in the center of that flag you shabbos goyim

They're fine for a non-free country
Everything's a huge bureaucratic pain in the ass but after you get there it's fine
200 round per month ammo buying limit
No semi autos above .22lr
Concealed carry at age 25 with psych evaluation
It's fine...

The acts and opinions of the (((guatemalan government))) do not represent the views of the poster on this board.
To be fair i hate this place and i'm glad i have german citizenship

>200 round per month ammo buying limit
>No semi autos above .22lr
>Concealed carry at age 25 with psych evaluation
>It's fine...

what's it like being a guatemalan

>proper funs
>like us californians
nigger is this bait

>stab nigger
>nigger, in his PCP fueled rage breaks your neck and leaves you for dead

I only have my .410 single shot. Never felt a need to own another gun, had this since I was a kid.

M1A - standard and loaded
Henry 357 golden boy
Ruger 1911
Mini-14 300 BLK
Mini-30
Flintlock Rifles - 50 and 45 cal
Ruger 10/22
Norinco 22
Savage 23aa sporter
Maverick 88 12 gauge

Lol, I eat .410s for breakfast
Try a 12 gauge pump action. It'll drop intruders like flies.

Don't you diss my poor man's FAL!

It is shit, but it's miles ahead of the rest of latin america
But that's like comparing a dog turd to a cat turd, they're all shit at the end of the day
I wouldn't know, i'm european
It's pretty shit, though, but no one seems to be too bothered with being poor and stupid

Three people break into your home. Then what?

>b-but I live in a safe neighborhood

Because nobody has a car and had never traveled to invade a home, right? Spend a few hundred and put together a kit AR or something user, jeeze.

Define 'slave'. Governments would kick the shit out of any armed militia if the necessity was there. Gun ownership should be promoted for self defence and requires a population that isn't fucking retarded, that's why Americans have so many issues with guns while Switzerland has none.

is that gun made out of play doh?

How much does the m1a weigh?
How does it shoot?

How many times have you been shot?

I still go hunting doves with my dad and manage to hit the birds with just about every shot I take. .410 does enough damage to put someone down.

How often do three people break into a home? Usually it's one. Actually I do live in a safe gated community with a constant police presence which drives by every few hours. Perk of being upper middle class.

I’ve held both guns and the ruger just feels too good. Nothing against the other rifle, i’m sure it’s perfectly fine.

>I have a combat knife and feel pretty safe with it.
nice bait

11.5lb with an empty mag, I an probably closer to 12 with the rifle butt cleaning kit.

Eyes arent so great but hitting a plate or a can at 300 yards with irons is no issue.

>2018-1
>not owning a silencer
what's it like not ensuring people mind their own god damn business?

if you don't own at least one gun you're a cuck also r8

>A pellet gun and a poverty version of a meme-concept rifle
Sad

guetamalan user needs to reload his 308 and he needs to get a pump shotgun then a .22

My little brother had a schizophrenic break and my dad had to cite depression to a psychiatrist to get a month off work to stay at home and talk him through it.

They're taking our entire family's guns away january 12 (8 pistols, 5 shotguns, a dozen rifles) and will be conducting an investigation and review of our cousins and extended family's

ho ho ho !

a tranny somewhere just got their vagina everytime a gun is taken away by the state.

Stabbing can stop only scared people because knives have a bad stopping power if your are not trained ninja.

Aren't you the guy who was posting on /k/ about getting his guns stolen by niggers in a break-in a couple of days ago?
If so, your g3 gives me a big boner and i'm sorry you lost her

Idk you tell me

I don't like guns, i think the gun laws in America are ridiculous. The 2nd amendment was written at a time when the main "rifle" was a musket. Civilians should not be allowed to own guns that have more power/clip size than the rifles in ww2 had. I don't trust the average retard to have a gun, but apparently americans do.

I have owned firearms since I was a kid, I need them because eastern pierogi mafia motherfuckers want to spill my guts. Let me tell you they do nothing for your freedom. If you were faces with the choice of never having a gun versus actually needing one to defend your life, none of you would touch a firearm ever again. A gun doesn't protect shit, either. The best you can hope for is deterrence. One well aimed shot and you die in seconds. That's horror, not freedom. You gunfags are bloody stupid, dumb consumer cattle ready to be milked by the arms industry, and it is your fault that gangsters and perverts around the globe can access nearly unused high end firearms. You know what gives you freedom? A strong state with fearsome police and unseen intelligence service, a state like Germany. The state that saved my life and took away at least some of my crippling fears. Grow the fuck up, manchildren.

>poverty version
I paid $1800 USD for this don't bully me
I don't like shotguns but what .22 should i get?
Think i should go for a pistol this time?
How's the MkIV?

Hey russia did you guys have a ninja craze like USA did during the 80s

can you buy ninja stars and ninja swords in russia?

I do have a firearm though

The first amendment was written during the printing press. So you using your fucktard logic, we should outlaw all form of free speech other than printing presses.

KYS faggot.

please don't feed this guy

MKIV had teething issues. not sure if you get the old stuff or new stuff. warranty work would be hell im sure.

why not a 22 rifle? if you need to chop it and conceal like a partisan should be easy if shit goes bad in guatamala town.

>I paid $1800 USD for this
Fucking lol

all the guns you can buy aint gonna stop inflation from stealing your money.
so yes, you are a slave, to the banking system.
we cant even own property outright anymore, theres tax just to own a home!
but hey guns are useful, when they are used.

What's it like living in constant fear, coward?

>The first amendment was written during the printing press. So you using your fucktard logic, we should outlaw all form of free speech other than printing presses.

Free speech is not comparable to a tool that is used to easily murder people, aka a gun. Gun crime is out of control in your country, and yet here you are defending your lax bullshit gun laws. Go fuck yourself.

Wow
What's it like being this blue-pilled?
Mind you at the time the government was also armed with muskets
The 2nd is designed to balance political power between the govt and the people by giving the people access to the same armament that could be used to oppress them i.e. modern repeating firearms with "high capacity" clipazines, as you say

I dont own ar15s because Im worried jamal is going to kick in my door. I own them because I worry my government will. Its state deterrent, not just nigger deterrent.

>Rifles weaker with less rounds than WWII are banned in Cali.
>Designs for machine guns existed in 1776 including some prototypes for automatic repeating rifles, founding fathers were aware
>Definition of militia is "all men of fighting age" in 1776
>Definition of well regulated is "having all provisions and training necessary for success"
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>not carrying a mold to cast your own pellets out of scavanged tire weights

You're never going to make it.

Keyword.... "your country". Thats right nigger, none of your fucking business.

Go fuck yourself.

>22lb trigger pull

>what's it like not ensuring people mind their own god damn business?
what's it like sharing walls with neighbors and not owning property?

get laid pupper

>cuckmany
>a strong state
lelelel
Not everyone is in witness protection dumbass.

You're still a fucking slave with a gun ya fucking Jew Nigger

So GFYS

thats an air rifle you fuckin faggit

>Most peaceful country on earth

Yeah, may do
I feel like i'm covered, rifle wise
I want something that makes me feel like a cowboy so a revolver seems like the next logical step
Either that or something 50s looking, hence the MkIV

Get a fucking tank Tyrone

why do you NEED a firearm?

you do realize that you could literally hurt someone with that, right?

>none of ur bidness

Not an argument, apply yourself.

Isn't it you liberal retards that claim "free speech is hate speech" and that "hate speech is literally attacking" someone?

Hitler used words to make the Nazis gas millions of Jews right? So arguably the 1st Amendment is more dangerous.

Oh but you need to fixate on the guns, because you're a pathetic little cuck that refuses to take responsibility for his own protection.

Here's the thing SoyFag; in a nation of 350,000,000 people, we have 16,000 gun homicides a year. A fucking year, and over half of those are niggers shooting each other in Chicago, DC, Compton, Detroit, Nawlans, Minneapolis, and LA. That isn't hyperbole, 50% of all crime is gang related, and they're shooting each other with $80 burner guns on the street, not an AR15.

So 8,000 murders a year, again, out of a nation of 350 MILLION. Its a statistical anomaly. It doesn't fucking matter. I'll gladly keep those numbers if it means that, even by CONSERVATIVE (wrong) estimates, 55,000-80k a year are used to STOP crime en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

get a ruger in 45 colt.

you hobbled by spains policy of mil caliber not for citizens?

Youd be fucked if someone broke into your house

>45 colt
Dare i say... a big iron?

Yes we have a weird thing where "military calibers" are restricted but i can freely buy .308 (7.62x51)
No 5.56x45 or 7.62x39 though

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#holocauststory #shoah #aidforisrael #kony2012

>not using .308 for home defense
It's like you want the niggers to get away

needs a good scope now, the ACOGs are pretty awesome, I have a Trijicon accupoint 1x to 4x

There are lots of options that are more budget friendly than Trijicon stuff, of course.

Isn't it you liberal retards that claim "free speech is hate speech" and that "hate speech is literally attacking" someone?

Very nice strawman, i have many conservative views. Having guns easily accessible to the general idiot public is not one of them.

I'm all for free speech, the 1st amendment has nothing to do with the 2nd because they're very different. One is being able to express your opinion in a free manner, the other one is bullshit relaxed gun laws, even the biggest retard can get a gun in the America, i'm not totally against gun ownership, but at least make it harder for people. Gun crime isn't exclusive to black people in your country, racist moron.

>Isn't it you liberal retards that claim "free speech is hate speech" and that "hate speech is literally attacking" someone?

I hope you don't take some perverse sense of pride in letting your tool get in that shape.