And that's a good thing

>660,000 more migrants a year could be heading to Europe due to climate change
science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6370/1610

As a right leaning, young white male who's concerned about the future of our race, I'm offended that Sup Forums has chosen not to meme an end to climate change. Apologize you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

aaas.org/about/organization-and-governance#board
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_A._Schaal
insideclimatenews.org/news/27122017/arctic-antarctic-sea-ice-sheets-2017-year-review-glaciers-disappearing-polar-records
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just another excuse

if climate change was solved tomorrow there'd be some new reason

blonde hair
>brown eyelashes

the hidden italian

But wait, why would they use migrants as a motivation to fight climate change; aren't we supposed to be pro migrants?

How'd you know I'm from Sicily?

>sciencemag
>run by AAAS
>board of directors
aaas.org/about/organization-and-governance#board
>Barbara Schaal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_A._Schaal
>born 1947 in Berlin, Germany

What are you saying user?

What fucking climate change??

good point Steve

we could end AGW in 5 years flat. Simply use project orion styled nuclear propulsion in the outback of australia to set up a space manufacturing industry in LEO and then build a fuck off huge space shade to reduce the temperature. There are many solutions like this that have been doable since the 70's but AGW only "exists" to serve agenda 21 and the elites (the black nobility). Read up on the founders of the european union project, like kalgeri and his plan. They want to turn the whole West into a giant brazil ruled by them. AGW is an excuse and not real science, it is not falsifiable (the runaway h2o feedback cycle where most of the warming would come from. c02 only forces 2 degrees warming tops) and is thus positivism. WAKE UP

I don't even fucking care about an Earth where I have to struggle to be alive.

what do these acronyms stand for?

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#nopetothegrope #metoo #stopgamergate

tell me more leaf bro

Just plant more fucking trees, you idiot.

Europe has the opportunity to do something about this. Let's hope it does. Don't really see it happening though.

Okay. Where should I do that and how many do I have to plant?

But baby it's cold outside

Climate change is fake. White genocide is the end game silly goy.

The answer is no #mybodymychoice
insideclimatenews.org/news/27122017/arctic-antarctic-sea-ice-sheets-2017-year-review-glaciers-disappearing-polar-records

...bu bu but how does reducing migrants quicken white genocide?

The supporters of immigration have dwindled to the fucked up. Look at the UK. Asylum applications will at some point be dealt with in a Dredd like fashion.

But I have graphs.

There is no plan to reduce migration goy. On the contrary, to increase it.

Don’t worry about it dude, it’s already over, killing everything is where this timeline is headed

>push for migration
>push climate change hoax
>claim that climate change increases migration
hmmm

like everything?

Oh, I don't support migration. I don't believe climate change pseudoscience either. The pseudoscience is pushed to justify a tax and facilitate the migration argument. Let's take your bait for a second. Assume the US signed onto the Paris climate accord. The best estimates would have us reduce temperature by .8 degrees by 2100 which we would reach 6 months later anyways. Sorry your (((science))) and (((arguments))) are junk. Feel ashamed if you can.

lel, target poster, the argument for taxation does not follow necessarily from the argument for climate change. Therefore you can find the evidence for climate change convincing and not think that carbon tax is the solution, or that the paris accord is useful, etc. But the right remains silent, and offers no alternatives, instead use oil-shill money to deny anything is happening.

you might want to practice some deep breathing there leaf bro.

Conservatards from the Donald and shills have AstroTurf Pol, and turned the alt right into another elite dick sucking anti climate change movement. A few years ago, discussing climate change on Pol was pretty normal, and many here actually accepted that climate change was happening. Those times are gone. Climate change will create more refugees than these middle eastern wars. Australia is being forced to take in hundreds thousand island niggers because their island are sinking as a result of climate change. Just wait till a quarter of Bangladesh goes under water and you have 50 million pajeets terrorists looking for a place to immigrate to.

fag

t.Neocohen useful idiot.

>thoughtful post draws following response
>pic related
it's like talking to children... bratty ones