I'm planning on red pilling my dad starting with Trump

I'm planning on red pilling my dad starting with Trump.

What are some YouTube videos that explain his tactics and don't sound like bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AMV6SLT9KI
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put him on ben shapiro

How far left is he? Could try some alt lite e celebs , sometimes a good way to get the ball rolling: PJW, Mollenox, Rebel Media, Lauren nigger lover Southern, Gavin McGinnis are all Canadian as well

Found the JIDF...this faggot has been shit posting with a Nazi flag all god damn day...go be subversive elsewhere schlomo

but i want to gas the kikes

>redpilling
>youtube
pick one

Scott Adams

You're welcome

Get that dilbert book Win Bigly, explains very well how Trump is a master persuader

At least you know where to start.

just kidding im not a faggot

All I know is that he thinks everything the media said is correct and has almost fabricated this dictator image of trump.

Don't do it. He will just think you are crazy. Just wait for boomers to die.

I can't defend his tactics, only the results. He loves America and he's legit. Also the fact that he's president means that Hillary Clinton is not. That alone is a savior level deed.

I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING BUT OUR GOVERNMENT KEEPS RAISING THE PENSION AND LOWERING THE RETIREMENT AGE FUCK

Scott Adams is the author of Win Bigly.

He has been on a lot of podcasts.

Show your old man the Rubin one

youtu.be/4AMV6SLT9KI

This user is correct. It is an absolute waste of your time. Even the most “redpilled” boomers are pro civic nationalism and unabashedly pro Israel.

>Trump
>Tactics
Just explain the whole 4D chess thing

>this video for the trump pill
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

I have him in my grasp though, I already explained why the banks want in fighting and identitarian politics, to avoid any revolution. I also explained why he sees the media fanning the flames and trying to make Trump look bad.

HE ALREADY HATES JEWS he knows they're in power. He just doesn't understand their endgame and tactics.

What the fuck is even the point then? Sounds like he's so far gone that even Steven Crowder would be too alt-right for him.

That's not the stomach it's the dick.

>YouTube videos that explain his tactics and don't sound like bullshit?
>every Trump campaign rally, ever.
Take your dad on a time travel trip back to 2015 via jewtube and let the good times roll.

48 laws of power
Trump uses plenty of the things listed.

>trump
>tactics

If you call spastically flailing from one viewpoint to the next and achieving not much of anything tactics, hes a genius

In Canada there is no time to read into anything and I feel like it's that way by design.

You either don't have a job (me) or work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, his job requires him to commute to Vancouver from Chilliwack so that eats up A LOT of time.

Most politicians do though I guess.

>achieving not much of anything

>elected most powerful man in the world

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Hey faggot check my flag, you're not wrong though.

I'm just speaking to everyone in general, so that everyone understands how fucking shitty it is up here.

Idk. It's a good book but god damn if it's not the most overrated self help/business book. It's a rapper meme.

Indeed half of its common sense I liked 33 strategies of war more though. I have not read the other books by him.

Seriously though. CRTC is Orwellian to say the least.

EXACTAFUCKINGLY

bruh I keep hearing shit like this. That's not Canada it's relative poverty. My parents are well to do and I go to school for a STEM degree, have no job to maximize grades and study time, and have plenty of time to read into everything. Even my family is being dragged under by the economy though, which is why it is important to get a coveted degree, do research in a field, and develop knowledge coverted by multi-national corporations so you have leverage in the corporatocracy and aren't just another useless eater. Else be fodder and at the whim of every change of current for the rest of your life

Also yeah it's meant to be that way; "As soon as you're born, they make you feel small. By giving you no time instead of it all"
youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

I got average Cs throughout school because the shit was boring and I lived in an area with lots of loud disruptive Aboriginals.

What the fuck do I do? My mom was a thot and siphons money from my workhorse dad.

And some people wonder why parents beat their children.

This song is fucking dope btw.

came here to say this

>pro Israel
Better than the alternative desu

Where did you find this picture of me?

The best thing to do would to be to let him watch a full unedited Trump rally or speech so he could hear what he actually says without reading it in a clickbait headline. Of course you're a leaf so you couldn't figure that out.

Similar scenario with the high school grades. I suggest pleading for government financial assistance to take whatever re-take classes you need to so that you can get to university and do a three year degree no matter what your age. you will regret getting a degree for the rest of your life; my engineering class has youngest age of like 22, many over 30, ultra common, and we are nearing the last few years where Canada will be as alright as it is now I believe.

Our education is still respected world wide and we still have leverage when we're educated

Regret NOT* getting a degree; do your research make sure it isn't a meme degree, so many diversions in canadian education (bioengineering, bioechemical, petrochemical degrees which get no jobs). Prime prospects are CS/software math hybrids, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. These degrees are also exponentially great because all countries need you and it is relatively easy to emigrate wherever you want

>I'm planning on red pilling my dad starting with Trump.

Move out of the basement first. This way when he gets pissed off you'll have a place to live.

Don't spit n your meal ticket's face.