is laura loomer /our jewess/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/likes
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514498855623.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdoch_family
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewri5E8qVMA
youtube.com/watch?v=FnUbeQYZ9a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug. When you name the Jew and it’s you.

She an Anti White Filthy Jew Bitch.

Pro Israel means Pro White Death.

Really?

Rupert Murdoch isn't a Jew

I'd suck her nose.

It was statistically a safe bet.

>In June 2003, Richard Curtiss, co-founder and editor of the the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, wrote in that publication that Murdoch’s mother was “an Orthodox Jew, although Murdoch never offers that information in his biographies.”

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK LAURA LOOMER

Murdoch is the Head Vampire of the Jewish Cabal.

>Loomer Media

Why is every third rate blogger who can afford $25 for domain hosting calling themselves a media company now?

I felt bad for her when she was hitting on that guy at the bar. She's not hot but when they want it that badly those are the best fucks. I wanted to give her some sympathy cock but I'm married. :,( if you're reading this sorry, Laura. I'd unironically make your eyes roll into the back of your head and cause you to black out just for the great work you do!

Laura "they sliced my tires, now they'll die in a fire" Loomer has always been /ourgal/. Shabat shalom

no you idiot

faith gold liking ((( ))) related posts
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/likes

what did she mean by this?

She's a psycho stalker Jewess who has a sexual fetish for 'Nazis', stay well away from her

Dame Elisabeth Joy Murdoch isn't a Jew, I've met her at a charity function, she's a solid Christian

Forgot Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube.

Is this her?

Tax purposes.

No, different nose to hers

My "closet sexual degenerate" radar goes off when I see her too and I think it's fucking hot. I used to love sleeping with crazy bitches. It's great.

>solid Christian
So she is ethnically Jewish and spiritually a semite, please explain the difference.

>Murdoch
>Jewish

Literally the most Scotch-Irish surname I've ever seen. What a fucking retard.

This is the power of Sup Forums

she's a pole

>Elisabeth Joy Murdoch was born in Melbourne on 8 February 1909, the third daughter of Marie Grace de Lancey (Forth) and Rupert Greene. Her grandfather, William Henry Greene, was an Irish railway engineer (later one of the three Commissioners of Victorian Railways) who emigrated to Australia and married Fanny, the fourth of the 10 daughters of George Govett.[1] Her mother's ancestors were Scottish and English; one of her maternal great-grandfathers was a lieutenant governor in the West Indies.[2] Elisabeth was educated at St Catherine's School in Toorak, and at Clyde School in Woodend. She married Keith Murdoch, 23 years her senior, in 1928 and inherited the bulk of his fortune when he died in 1952.

Those famous Irish Jews I've heard so much about

He's not, but he's very pro-jew and pro-israel.

>undercooked wet bread doused that had been doused in salt
You are welcome to her

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514498855623.webm

>jews don't change their names to goyish ones to avoid detection

>The Jew names the Jew

What's their angle?

She’s incorrect about fox afaik. Not only were the Murdochs not Jewish afaik but they sold it to a Jewish owner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdoch_family

His ancestors were literally Reverends you fucking retard

such a beauty

Rupert is a spiritual Jew but not an ethnic one. If you look up videos of his mother (who only died a few years ago) she was very non-Jewish

STOP CALLING RUPERT A JEW FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

wtf i love subverise kikes now
his mother was jewish so he is jewish it's how this works

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewri5E8qVMA

No she wasn't dumbass you can even look up her ancestors she is nothing like a jew.

I'm impressed.

You know nothing. NOTHING.

she's forgetting Marc Randolph Bernays, co-founder and first CEO of Netflix.

His uncle was Edward Bernays, who was one of the first, most notable social engineers in mass media of the early 20th century. He wrote the book on "Engineering Consent." Edward Bernay's (double) uncle was Sigmund Freud. Its all the way to the top and bottom folks

Murdoch is allegedly Catholic. Though I have never bought this. Also his mother, who was still alive at over 100, last time I heard, is listed as Buddhist. Well obviously she isn’t likely to have been born into a Buddhist family, so it looks like the (((Buddhism))) is there to obscure her actual ethnicity. I’d love to see actual hard evidence though that Murdock is a Jew.

>his mother was jewish so he is jewish it's how this works

That is correct.
Jewish behavior is caused by their mitochondria. It's an emergent property of how their mitochondria function inside neurons.
The mitochondrion is a separate and ancient parasitic organism within the cell, with its own separate DNA, pretending to be an organelle to trick the host cell into allowing it to remain. For millions of years, it has used every trick in the book to prevent the host cell from rejecting it, securing permanent residence after obtaining a monopoly over the host cell's economy (energy) and destroying the host's natural ability to manage its own energy.
In Jews, the mitochondria have evolved a means by which to seize control of host neurons and to consequently exert their subversive influence on the consciousness and behavior of their multicellular host.
This is why a Jew acts exactly how a mitochondrion would if it took on human form. They ARE mitochondria, unified, piloting their hijacked host's brain, and trying to achieve their final victory over normal cells.
This is also why Jews believe they are God's chosen. They are essentially hearing voices/commands from their mitochondria which they falsely interpret as the voice of God. In nearly all other mammals, the mitochondria are not strong enough to unite and send messages to the host in this way. Mitochondria constantly attempt to hijack the host's psyche in the form of dreams, but sleep is always sufficient to flush their efforts away. Not so with Jews. Jews are essentially trapped in a fever dream of world domination 24/7 from which they can never awaken.
This also allows us to understand why someone only counts as a Jew if their mother was a Jew: Mitochondria are strictly matrilineal. This convention was established long ago by the Jewish mitochondria as a form of self-preservation.
Even if someone is only 1/512 Jewish, as long as their ancestry is completely matrilineal, they are 100% Jew.

She is personally responsible for a tire genocide

Bernays... That name is so familiar. I wonder if there's some sort of connection.

This is some really autistic autism.

Unironically this

I wonder (((why))) you’re lying?

She died in 2012 at the age of 103, his family is Protestant because Keith Murdoch's family were Protestant, Rupert Murdoch grandmother was a Revrend

wtf, I love loomer now.

grandfather was a Reverend*

Is autism the key to understanding the true origin of the jew parasite?

Loomer is BASED. Prove me wrong
>Pro-tip: you can't

Polish jooo

fuck these Sup Forumstards you can't get through to them I'm not sure if they were born this retarded or this board has slowly made them this way.

Oh fuck...my sides...jesus titty fucking christ that is funny.

Irish Jews do exist, maybe she isn't one, but don't pretend any ethnic group is immune to subversion. Don't be surprised when Asian Jews start popping up, I won't be.

Anyways, Christcucks are spiritually semitic and none oppose Jewish interests.

Brittany might be a dumb mutt but she's OUR dumb mutt

I'm 1/4 on my Dad's side. Does that mean I'm not a Jew?

Jack O Lantern

You are a Mischling 2nd Grade

lmao, the mitochonrdia is the ATP hub of the cell and is essentially necessary in all Eukaryotic cells at this point. Jews are more akin to an RNA virus that replicates the host cell's genetic codes in order to reproduce and spread to others.

No joke. Look into her eyes.

She’s not right. Avoid at all cost.

I take it you have heard of this famous Irish kike?.

so what you're telling me is that the mitochondira is the powerhouse of the cell

its a trick you fucken retard to get the other side to respond by pointing out the 1 single head of a media company that isnt a jew

i fucken swear its like you soy sipping cucks havent paid a single second of attention to ANYTHING trump has been doing

Well, we'll never know because they will never talk to us like humans in civilized discourse.

Would you talk to your dog in such a way?

>It's great.
its not, its fucken terrifying because you dont know what they will do from one second to the next

first shes moaning your name then shes throwing wine bottles at you, no thnx

ignore this larper anons and AVOID crazies like the plague

>Geldof was born and brought up in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland, a son of Robert and Evelyn Geldof.[4][12] His paternal grandfather, Zenon Geldof, was a Belgian immigrant[13] and a hotel chef.[13][14] His paternal grandmother, Amelia Falk, was an English Jew from London.[13][14][15] When Geldof was six or seven, his mother, Evelyn, 41, died of a cerebral haemorrhage.

OK so it’s his paternal grandmother, so technically he isn’t a Jew. However his is the Jewish cunt this cuntreee ever produced, well him and a Bono.

im actually glad that the retarded artist wasted THAT much time on a stupid fuckign drawing

at least they werent out actually making a change in the world

Bill Nye wasn't lying about that, no. The mitochondria exists to produce ATP, which is one of the main cellular currencies. It's kind of like the federal reserve.

...well, maybe the mitochondria IS somewhat Jewish after all.

One of you niggers better go to my fucking thread.

This smarmy slimy kike-cunt, put her up against the wall. Looking to rebrand as a good jewess for Sup Forums shekels and neet bux. She misses being 'le' based jewess' getting shekels for nothing and boyims for free

hes not but his networks are very pro israel..the weird thing is SkyNews use to shit on Trump and be pro hillary before he won

Was there a tradthot fallout between Venti and worst Lauren? The meme is not good btw.

>tfw you will never have a Jewish Nazi gf to race mix with.

Why even live.

You mean without Israel they go back to living in Europe right?
Even Hitler wanted them to have a home land.

Oy Vey! I named the Jew, my fellow white people, send me shekels and i'll dance some more.

top kek

Holy fuck I’ve never seen someone be so upset about being trolled for a Jew nose that they not only got a nose job, but also tried to force themselves into the “alt-right.”

No, Aydin Paladin is.

Looks like a nord in oblivion.

exactly.
>i hate the jews too guys
>while im stabbing you in the back

if she was actively trying to harm them or their livelyhood or place in society for a stated reason, then MAYBE id get behind her but thats not the case.

this is why gangs make you kill somebody, because talk is easy.

The white death was a pretty cool dude

Thanks user, now i'm erect

>"closet sexual degenerate"

Dude, she is pretty open about her fetish for nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnUbeQYZ9a4

why do so many people not understand the distinction between jews as a race and judaism as a religion?

>Wanting them to have a place to shill about that isn't America is pro-white genocide
Okay, JIDF