If the white ethnostate were to ever happen would it end up being a pure state or would it just devolve into...

If the white ethnostate were to ever happen would it end up being a pure state or would it just devolve into discriminating against people based on country/region under the guise of "youre not actually white. I am" or something similar. I dont have much to add to the conversation so i might end up only having one or two posts after this but im genuinely curious about what other people think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGnluyj-IQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We would all be friends

i hope so user. as far as i can trace back without paying (((them))) a dime, i dont have anything but whites in my family. But, i have brown eyes/hair so im already thrown out by some here.

The ones that create not white threads are either jews, mutts or retards that won't be allowed in the ethnostate.

Im aware of that. They can be convincing in some threads that arent "x isnt white" or some shit. I have amerimutt filtered on here actually and i suggest anyone who isnt a shill should do as well. cleans up the board a bit.

Slavs aren't white.

the best way to do it would just be to throw out anyone whos family entered into the US after 1964 then cutting immigration entirely as well as forcing paid deportation of minority populations such as illegal labor chinese, mexican children pre 1964 and the black population to their countries of origin, and making pic related illegal to prevent further contamination of the gene pool

i like this idea. Curious why you choose 1964 specifically though. I had a few kids that looked like the creature they created that went to my school. im not the best looking person that exists but i genuinly dont know what i would do if i looked like that. i always hope that their body fills out in a good way but it never does

What you're describing is called a purity spiral and is indeed concerning. We need some clear cut rule as to who is white and stick to it. Nuremberg laws seem pretty reasonable honestly.

Yes, just like how Japan is constantly in a state of civil war over who is Japanese, and how the United States when it was 90% white prior to 1965 was a post-apocalyptic hellacape of marauding bands of warriors fighting over who was really white.

I think the answer is multiple white ethnostates with various cultural and religious tendencies.

Separate nations, but with a NATO-like mutual defense pact and preferred trade deals.

In North America, you could have:
Deseret for the Mormons, which are mostly white, but not entirely.
Northwest - More "mutt" white / Ameriker, maybe the most Pagan of the options.
Midwest - More Germanic & Scandinavian
Northern New England/Maritime Canada
Quebec - They are their own culture
Appalachia - Dixie, need big wall for Black ethnostate next door.

Then we help the Europeans win their lands back.

There is no such thing as white enough

>german
>88
i like your style. im unaware of the nuremberg laws. in effort of keeping the thread alive would you describe them?

Look at Ireland.

I don't know much about this but I can tell you in 1970's Wisconsin there was a big divide between Catholics and protestants. Like, active discrimination.

They were laws about how much Jewish admixture someone can have and still be considered of German blood. There's a translated version going around on Sup Forums, I hope some user ITT has it.

Ideally yes we would even further self-segregate along ethnic, cultural, and linguistic lines. Pan European identity is a convenient means to an end, and it's definitely necessary in the face of global anti-white pressure. But if we accept the premise that the higher the degree of homogeneity the more prosperous the community, taken to its logical conclusion this would mean that even among European people there would still be segregation according to more fine grained differences.

only makes sense if the ethnostate contains actual aryans (blue eyes light hair)
mutts begone

nvm

Hey Varg, At this point you can't win any war of independence without brown-hair/eyes Amerikaners.

But a good compromise would be to provide tax cuts or financial incentives to couples that produce rare phenotypes (like blonde, ginger, green, blue eyes), and only allowing the top-tier sperm (physique, height, IQ and phenotype) in the sperm bank.

If you put that shit in the new Constitutions, That way the right traits will be selected over generations.

Uncle Adolf himself had darker hair.

The ethnostate meme needs to die.

Picking all of "x" physical appearance traits isn't going to solve anything other than you fucks realizing trash comes in all colors.

It's a meme spread by beta's with no redeeming qualities except that they're pale.

thanks m8. Its 1:30am where i am and i have to be up at 5 so im out for the night. Id really like the thread to keep going. extremely interested in this topic. I dont think it gets talked about enough though. A lot of people yell for the white ethnostate but i dont see much talk as to what will happen once its in place. If its to ever become reality, its good to have something at least in the background how it will operate so we dont have nigger tier gangs lynching people for not being white enough

It's more about making sure that whites exist in a century so that all of Europe/NorthAmerica doesn't Brazil/Turkey itself. It's an arc, our version of Israel, you kike civNat shill.

From the fallout what we're supposed to be will rise. What's the problem?

I shill for no one, as I'm above petty race, culture, and religion.

>or would it just devolve into discriminating against people based on country/region under the guise of "youre not actually white

If it was an actual ethnostate there wouldn't be any worry about it, now wouldn't there?

Most people are afraid to pin down what is white and what isn't to try and avoid the harsh reality of what you're describing. Most people aren't white, and they don't want to face that.
>I have brown eyes
You for example aren't white

its pretty fucking clear who is white and who isnt. look at europe. thats about it. look at skin fucking color and bone structure and facial features. and trust your instincts because they are always right, you can ALWAYS tell when someone is more than 50% white

>Look at Europe
Europe is a region, a Negro who travels to Europe does not magically become white. White is a classification based upon external phenotypes

Varg shits still spam shit like:
Mosley and Hitler weren't blonde.

Brown Hair/Eye whites could maybe get less government benefits for childbirth or whatever, but they are white, and you're not going to win any kind of war without them.

1965 immigration act

Hopefully not but even if it does then who cares? That's still infinitely preferable to what we have today.

The Troubles had nothing to do with ethnicity.

>Mosley and Hitler weren't blonde
Yes and they weren't white either. Look into the ideology of both of them. The Thule society who brought Hitler to power was the one who was interested in preservation of whites, they believed the characteristics associated with them descended from angels/divine beings. Publicly Hitler framed it as restoring the German realm.
>Brown hair/eyes
>Whites
Pick one.
>You're not going to win any war without them
If non-whites want to help whites like Hitler did, you're welcome to. But don't pretend you're something you're not. It's okay to not be white

>we're all human rite guise?!

Get lost Shlomo

I don't mean it like that brah, I mean a real ethnostate would be a state for a single ethnicity, there are a fuckload of European ethnicities user so the questions for all the LARPers ITT is which ethnicity is it going to be?

"White" is an American construct because of always living in a multiracial society. It is a stupid basis for nationalism and societal makeup. However, there are more pressing manners

if you want and actual white etnoestate go to australia enought land not absolutely corrupted and can sustain itself in one of the poles of mayour economic trafic of the world, be realistic and take your flight to australia my american friend

Very RARE autism!

Let me guess, you don't think Irish are white either?

Why would anyone fight for a nation they wouldn't be let into?

Depends on where and how many jews there are, and the neighbors. I imagine it would be close to Japan. I've seen many videos where white teachers say they get treated like niggers, but obviously many places are not like that. But too many jews and you get Canada or Austria.

>You don't think Irish are white?
Irish is a nationality user, a Negro who marries an Irish woman becomes Irish.. Anyone in the world from any nation can be white if they have the associated phenotypes.
>Why would anyone fight for a nation they wouldn't be let into?
You'd have to ask them that. It could be they see how preserving whites benefits themselves.

What I'm saying. You put a bunch of white people together and they'll still find something to fight about.

If you're 7/8 European ancestry, you're in.

Or, you could scale it with benefits. Maybe to be in Office, you have to have

I know he's kind of a Meme, and I actually disagree about the PNW being the best spot (I'm a Maine advocate), but HAC and the Northwest Front already have a constitution and stuff written. Their novels are pretty cozy fan-fiction too.

> Irish is a nationality user

You're being intentionally obtuse, which makes me think you're a shill. You know I mean Irish Ancestry, not some Somali that immigrated to clean hospitals.

>You know I mean Irish ancestry
Do you think populations have always stayed put? That immigration is a new thing? Ancestry is reflected in phenotypes user, not geographical location. All of history has been filled with miscegenation and immigration. There is no such thing as an "Irish ancestry" beyond someone born on soil associated with Ireland or it's historical predecessors.

European isn't an ethnicity, Germans, English, French, Dutch, Spanish, these are ethnicities. That being said, which European Ethnicity is the ethnostate going to be for?

>German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish, these are ethnicities
No, they're nationalities. Cultural identities, not ancestral ones

>i have brown eyes/hair
nigger

Are you retarded? Those are ethnicities, all those people I listed are genetically distinct from each other.

They are ethnic groups, genius. There is no difference between your nation and ethnicity

>buy a ton of land in Zimbabwe.
>allow white farmers to barter goods with black government in return for surplus weapons and autonomy from government.
>only allow only whites in said owned land and threaten black government with refusal to produce food.
>atomonous White area reaches population of 90,000
>declare independence and have a militia/internal defense force.
>still barter food for raw material and goods.
>allow open immigration for any white European to become citizen (no Jews).
>country flourishes under small fascist government.

This is the best and only plan I could think of. I know making a white ethno state in Africa is autistic but goodluck being allowed to do any of that in a 1st world nation without getting Waco’d

>Those are ethnicities
Yes, they're cultural identities. But I know that's not how you're using the word.
>Genetically distinct
Do you know nothing of biology? You are 'genetically distinct' from your own immediate family.

The idea is that we secure a homeland for North American Amerikaners (aka the NA whites that are descended from many European ethnicities), AND free Europe for the Europeans. Every European state should be an ethnostate. But most people who muse on the subject say that while the North American homeland is for Amerikaners, immigrants from Europe who are fleeing Islam would be welcome (to make us Amerikaners a little more European).

This is literally a Jewish misdirection technique.

>No difference between your nation and ethnicity
Yes I'm aware, this is why I said
>They're nationalities, cultural identites
But when people use the term 'ethnicity' within this context. They're almost always speaking of ancestral things.

>Saying things I don't like makes you a Jewish shill
The quality of the people on this board has drastically decreased.

Wiki it, basically if you are 1/4 Jewish you are still a citizen who has all rights and can vote. Even 3/4 was allowed to live in the riech but could not vote I believe or hold office

That's because there is no such thing as "Jewish" ancestry as it's spoke of here.

The Black ethnostate should be out west somewhere. Dixie is for whites.

>Be slav
>Have white skin, red hair, and blue eyes

?

Depends on the number of niggers around.

If a lot, we work together like best friends.

if none, we murderously compete against eachother fairly for the hottest women.

None of this guerrilla tactics bullshit, A nice good old european war.

If America is going to be an Ethnostate, it has to be an ethnostate for Anglos. It was Anglos who founded the nation after all and made it what it was

And yet it didn't stop them from murdering the ever loving shit out of each other for centuries, you can't force these people into one state under the guise of an "ethnostate". An American style country based on civic nationalism (for Europeans only of course) would work if you're gonna have a bunch of ethnic groups living together but if that is not the case, it is best that every ethnic group has their own state to call home

Based Peace Corps Volunteer
Then again, if I lived in Ghana I would be full fash too.

Consult faggy map pic related.

Coastal Dixie and Applachia Dixie for whites, the Black belt for blacks. Those counties are already vastly majority black.

And you could spin it as "muh reparations" and "eternal freedom from white oppressor" to clear all the north (and mountain and coastal south) of blacks.

Most Slavs are at least half white. It's why a lot of them have blonde hair/blue eyes during their childhood and get darker features as they age.

That crying emoji always gets me

The only way it would devolve into that is if (((they))) incite it. And by (((they))) I mean cucked governments meddling in domestic affairs and the traditional (((they))), aka jews who cucked the latter governments.

>It didn't stop them from murdering each other
Why would you think having similar ancestry alone would? Where you unaware that even families don't always get along?
>You can't force these people into one state
Who said anything about forcing people into a state?
>An American country based on civic nationalism
Civic nationalism is cultural nationalism. The American culture has never been a solid thing. Even during the Washington administration there was a major divide between Jefferson and Hamilton which gave rise to modern split in American politics.
>It's best every ethnic group have their own state to call home
Most people are not even aware of what makes a group distinct. Good luck convincing them to pursue this.

A single mother is one of the mods, believe it or not. Her name is BEAM and she was the one behind the neofag fiasco on Sup Forums.

Maybe, but who really cares? Should we not try to keep the white race and it's various subgroups around just because they might fight each other in the future?

I don't get the point of these sorts of questions.

You are right that Anglos did the heavy lifting in the Colonial years and decades after Revolution, but white Southrons are mostly Scottish / Scots-Irish and midwesterners are German in the south and Swedes/Nords/Finns in the north.

The NA Ethnostate should be for all Amerikaners, meaning mostly-European descended. I'd say sliding scale for privileges. Maybe 15/16+ to run for office, 7/8s to be a basic citizen, or 13/16 if you do extra time in the service.

I'd also be up for a Happastan protectorate (forgive the name, but it gets the meaning across) for people that maybe don't make the cut but are still >50% white. It would be a good solution for the Happa question. And perhaps a strong nation of it's own someday.

People who say those things do so in order to feel better about not being white.
>I can't be apart of it, but even if happened it wouldn't be good anyway
It's coping.

Blacks here are actually polite and respectable, nothing like what we deal with back in the States.

Stop mis-using the word Anglos. The term derives from the Germanic tribe who played a part in early history of the modern British isles. Practically no one who considers themselves "Anglo" is.

A fit Ghanan nurse worked at a hospital I was employed at. Was tempted to Bleach (this was before red pill), but I resisted the degenerate thought.

Its easier to type than Americans of English Descent, we all know it means the same thing on here

It's because they're not given human expectations. The worst thing ever done to the Negro was pretend it was human and expect it to act like it.

Fair enough.

I can trace my ancestry all the way to a boat from England, am I an Anglo-American?

So "Anglosphere" isn't a phrase?

WASP - White Anglo Saxon Protestant

Yesl the Angles were a Germanic Tribe, but that's not we are talking about an you know it.

England means "Land of the Angles" obviously not all Englishmen or people descended from Englishmen are Angles, but that's how language shifts.

>I can trace my ancestry to early colonists
>Am I an Anglo-American?
As I said, Anglo relates to the Germanic tribe, which largely does not exist anymore. Identifying as it makes no sense. If you're born on American soil and are a citizen, you're an American, full stop. If you're speaking of ancestry wise, what you are is dependent upon your characteristics.
>So Anglo sphere isn't a phrase?
It's a nonsense one. There is the British Empire, and former colonies/territories.
>Land of the Angles
A lot of nation's name are no longer applicable considering how it's population has changed over time. This isn't even only true for nations either

>you're an American, full stop.

So there's no difference between me and the Guatamalan Anchor baby?

>forcing paid deportation of minority populations

How does one feasibly deport 44% of the population?

>There's no difference between me and the anchor baby?
That's what a cultural identity is, it's bound to a nation's culture. If the nation says anchor babies are US citizens, then yes, they're Americans too. This nation is a bloated corpse, it's a big reason why people discuss forming break away communities for when the corpse pops

They don't. The people who think it's still a realistic option to save practically any western nation haven't accepted how bad things already are.

Most people move on average every 3 years anyway.

Heed the words of Alt-Hype.

youtu.be/mGnluyj-IQM

I aint trying to save (((the USA in Current Year))). It's time to carve out a couple pockets to preserve the various endangered populations.

angles and saxons only invaded and eventually ruled over most of east england, the celts were still holding wales, cornwall and west england.

most british/english are celts with a sprinking of saxon/norman/angles ancestry.

>It's time to carve out pockets
I whole heartily agree. Doing so now will make it easier to build something new.

>fat sheboon
>open mouth soyboy smile
>56% baby
America everyone