46% APPROVAL RATING

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL, BOYS!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946519720450252800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k02GorIutAk
cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dumb nigger is proud of a 46% approval rating? And this is one of his highest, btw. More realistic polls put him in the low 30s.

>citing 46% approval as a GOOD thing

>(((polls)))

>relying on polls
have you mutts learned nothing from your last election?

HE posted it, you fucking idiot.

See: Can you not read like your hilljack shart cousin?

46% is still way too low, shariashill.

Literally every person I know loves Trump and loves the tax bill and Making America Great!!

Oh well if your whole trailer park approves, that makes it different. Land votes, after all. The majority in those fucking cities doesn't deserve a vote. A stupid, low-IQ, inbred minority should be in control.

HILLARY HAD A 98.1% CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU DUMBFUCKS ACTING SO DEFENSIVE!? 46% IS FANTASTIC! TRUMP WOULDN'T TWEET IT OTHERWISE!

Fuck the Palestinians. Shits boring. Maybe we will at least get a happening. Sage.

Literally every person you know is an imbecile. Congratulations, Cletus.

PROGRESS!!!

Praise Trump!

HE'LL BE BACK UP TO 50% IN NO TIME! MAGA!!!

See.
That's why I think it should be illegal to do polls on national vote.
For the sake of honesty.
This is all theater and I am no burger so I do not enjoy it.
It's out of place.

if you knew anything about his polls during the election you'd realize 46% guarantees a 2020 victory

46% is amazing for Donald Trump.

Liberals will never approve of him no matter how well his presidency goes.

Isn't 43% the number Rasmussen reported for Obama at the same point in his first year? And isn't it likely if they fudge the numbers a bit, like all lefty faggots do, that Obama's got nudged up to 43% and Trump's down to 46%?

except Obama had the exact same approval rating during his first yea AND he had the entire media sucking his dick 24/7. Now image how high Trump's would be if the media treated him with a modicum of fairness. literally the most popular president of all time

pls clap

She did win.

>$15 clothes in 1916

WTF kind of bourgeois venue is this?

>except Obama had the exact same approval rating
Wrong obama had above 50% during his entire presidency.

The people making the polls are the same retards that said he had only a 2% chance of winning the election.

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

>Caring or trusting approval ratings
>When LBJ has the highest approval rating among all presidents so far

Only Huffpost said that. The rest gave him a 20-30% chance of winning, which is pretty accurate desu.

Yeah, if you're retarded.

that included 2 shirts, 2 pants, 1 pair of shoes, and 3 pairs of socks

the fact they are even close is amazing considering that the media shits on Trump every second of every day while they were sucking on Obama's cock every day.

Feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=k02GorIutAk

A president who doesnt abuse his power will take more than 1 year to get shit done retard.

well if you compensate the 50% approval rating the (((experts))) take off... it sums 96% approval rating.

Not that bad sempai

>The rest gave him a 20-30% chance of winning
Nate Silver gave him something like that and everyone laughed at him. It was always >90% in mainstream circles.

Whatever you say, retard.

CNN gave him a 1% chance at the nomination, let alone a victory.

even if that were true, and taking margin of error into consideration, a 4 point difference ins't much when you consider how much Obama was fawned over versus how much Trump is vilified. this is actually a huge slap in the face to the media. any other president would've been destroyed be now, but they've lost the ability to control public opinion. its marvelous.

46% is failing in any class I ever had. Why brag about this?

That's why she's the president eh soylent boylent?

Trump is breaking the matrix

And they gave Clinton a 95% chance of victory

>Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day, according to CNN's Political Prediction Market.

cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

well if you compensate the 60% approval rating the /retarded conspiracy nutjobs/ add on... it sums to 36% approval rating.

much closer to reality.

I love how all threads complimentary to Trump might as well be excellent quality shill bait. I wish I could get a bite this fast whenever I wet a line.

I remember this post lol

It's actually 1488D Chess!
Amirite based Trump man!? Whew lad! This one should trigger the snowflakes.

So going by how slanted pollsters are against Trump, he has literally a 145% approval rating.

you have to take into consideration that liberals are going to hate him no matter what he does, so that excludes 50% of the country right off the bat. Trump's job, then, is to appeal to his base, the remaining 50%. 46 out of 50 is pretty good, especially given the media coverage. it proves that his base isn't wavering as the media had hoped.

its pretty good number considering the constant 24/7 shit throwing that the MSM has done against him, oy vey never forget the 6 million scoops!

You should have seen Trump's approval on election day. It was worse, and he still won.

IS THIS REAL LIFE WTF.

OH NO NO NO NO HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHJAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHHAHA

>100% of trump voters love him
>100% of hillary voters hate him
assuming they polled anywhere near an even split of trump voters and hillary voters (yeah fucking right), then it would come out between 45 and 50. if he approaches 50 its a sign he's changing people's minds and that's a nightmare scenario for his opposition.

>54% of the country does not like him
wow so positive, so based and dank

Actually I would agree that anyone who is renting or doesn’t hold title to a home (ie young adults living with their parents) shouldn’t have the right to vote.

This will never not be funny.

she is abusing power and disrespecting the constitution by meddling in korea, syria and yemen, you imbecile.
he is abusing the power and not deporting the illegal ones that in america were already before he was elected.
he is abusing power by submitting the USA to a foreign state (Israel)

You're a fucking Jewish shill, die burned Jewish rubbish.

>20% is completely accurate for someone who won the way Trump did
I know you are a retarded weeaboo but could you at least hide your stupidity?

if only this was 44% so we could blame the other 56%.

Please apply where it hurts

Yeah 46% isn't exactly something to be ecstatic about, but like a couple peeps already mentioned that's not bad considering how negative Trump's press is. 46% approval but something like only 5% of MSM coverage is positive...something is fucky about those numbers.

>Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)
>investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary
Soon.

Here's Trump's approval ratings back in 2016 before and after the election. Notice how his approval is the same as now, and yet pollsters compare it to January 20 when they inflated the approval rating for the inauguration.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

See Trump's approval hasn't changed at all since the election. It makes sense considering Trump received 46% of the popular vote.

>
>>except Obama had the exact same approval rating
>Wrong obama had above 50% during his entire presidency.
Took the bait like CNN.

>(((Golde))) clothes

Isn't 50% approval rating around what presidents usually have? Considering Trump is being slandered by all forms of media 24/7, I'd say 46% is impressive. Regardless it's probably inaccurate just like every other poll (muh 99% chance of Hillary becoming president!!)

IT WAS HER TURN, BIGOTS!!

This. It's hard to trust polls. It's practically gambling at this point.

>trusting polls
>after the pollocalypse of 2016

>elect a goy who can't get anything done instead
haha take that libcucks! i LOVE pedos, debt and israel now!

46% of all americans isn't bad at all, I mean it's a little lower than the average of every president but isn't bad at all for a man who incites exclusively love or hatred from people

>be edgy liberal fag browsing Sup Forums
>save anti-Trump meme balls
>#Resist2020 #NotMyPresident #MeToo
>post Jersusalem meme ball
>fail to realize that congress passed a law in 95 to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capitol and move the American embassy there
>Trump is literally only enforcing American law once more
>zoinist cuck btfo!!!
Nice bait. I couldnt help myself

Gee, that's the same rate Obama had at this point in his presidency. Is that a good thing?

Of course, with Obama, we were constantly having the media shove just how great it was to have a nation led by a rich half white-half black man who only got into and passed college, according to Obama himself, affirmative action. He also lied and said he was a foreigner at the time to further improve his AA points.

Id take a token move of the Embassy to Jerusalem over fighting another shitty Middle Eastern war anyday.

ITT: thread Dwumpfkinis who will believe any biased poll if it shows the Orange Oligarch in front and twits who have no idea how polling is done.

eu flag lol

Wrong. Hillary lost. She knew it was 51 individual contests of popularity. Guess what! She lost the majority of the state wide popular vote! That is why she is the loser, and Trump is the winner.

And remember, Hillary helped her husband win TWO, count them TWO terms of office as the President of the US, and she herself still knew it was 51 state and DC contests in 2008. So, why oh why did she forget that in 2016? Dementia? Just not taking Trump seriously?

>be Australian
>thinks anyone cares

It was the rate that got Clinton elected in 1994. It's a winning grade for Democrats.

>i LOVE pedos
Most arrested this year.

You clearly have no grasp on US domestic politics. If you are an American you should kys, can't tell because you have a meme flag

>live in a republic
>complain thinking it's a democracy
I'll never understand this.

See
If unclear, repeat.

trump was polling at a 30% approval rate just before election night

he'd take all 50 states with a 46% approval rating

>46% approval
>lnearlly 100% of the people who voted for him aprove.
>the ones who do not approve wouldn't do so if he cured cancer with his smile alone.

>46%approval is good
Lol, he is shitty at marketing. Dementia is setting in.

At the rate his approval rating is increasing, it'll be 80% by the time he wins re-election. Projecting current trends.

The state of the modern US liberal is that they have no understanding of US civics. They truly do not understand the constitution, the division of power of the government into 3 branches, the checks and balances between each branch, etc etc etc.

At the moment, the media is trying to make their braindead uneducated masses of American liberals think that the FBI, the organization that was chartered to stop black men from fucking white women and to ferret out every single gay man in the US because at the time, gay men were seen as sick degenerates who were a threat to national securirty, is an independant branch of the government as outlined in the constitution, rather than it being a branch of the Justice Department, which itself answers to the President as part of the executive branch. But don't worry, when Dems get back in power, the media will be preaching how its just another dog of the president to hunt down his enemies, like back in the Obama days.

Everyone I know loves him too. I make six figures and work at a law firm. I'll let you sort the rest out you pathetic faggot. lmao stay mad son.

>I make six figures and work at a law firm.
He says posting at 0200 on a Thursday night...

TFW you don't understand that creating a divide between Israelis
and american Zionists causes Jewish infighting. If there is
one things Jews are weak against it's other Jews.
They know the underhanded tactics they will be facing
and with the gift of Abrahamic schizophrenia. Will see
everything as an attack forcing them back into their
rats nest for a few decades of plotting and self loathing

Literally higher than Macron, Merkel and May's approval ratings. Fuck, it's equal to Turnbull's.