Kemono Friends

Next episode in 5 minutes, are you ready boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fllncz.mp4
twitter.com/cham05694773/status/843472107002449923
homu.komica.org/39/src/1490026695080.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UxoK5bRWSro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_white_dolphin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well this is going to be really difficult to explain away to fit a linked timeline

We could just forget about the manga entirely

Fucking hivemind.

my.mixtape.moe/fllncz.mp4

>two threads made at the same time again
>both talk about 5 mins
This one is better because it has cute wakarans.

The Manga, Game, and Anime are not linked. This is obvious. Although the anime has been taking few story elements from the game it is not the same timeline.

Game --> anime ---> manga

I don't see a second thread user

>Cute.jpeg

Some people just have no imagination.

Waaaai~

Sugoi! a friends with no hopes or dreams!

Kaban S2

Why do people keep posting art from this in Kemono Friends threads?

>my.mixtape.moe/fllncz.mp4
>that awful cgi animation

わからん

Leave.

Still more room to move about than the servals in the stream.

tabenaide kudasai

Looks closer to a cheetah than

Please don't eat me!

either a giant serval or a tiny serval-chan.

>that TN
10/10

here we go again

Friends are not for fug!

>Serval will never get hit by a car

But that's just pretend mating.

I'm glad they do. I'd never found out about it otherwise.

I'm sure you would've seen one of the threads once the anime started airing.

Jesus that's a big cock

Kashikoi!

T-rex.

pls don't eat the Japari Buns, Kaban

>doing the cute little pose from the final bit of the dance
PEPAPU KAWAII

wait so "kaban" means backpack? I thought that was "randoseru"

>there will be no more Kemono Friends episode in 10 days

They literally tell you what it means and it ain't backpack

Randoseru is that usually red backpack that lolis wear in particular.

>Episode 12
It seems they were in league with the Ceruleans all along. Once the human scourge popped up in the park again (from the remains of the last one, clinging to an article of clothing thoughtlessly thrown away years ago), they moved fast to secure the future of Japari Park.

By gaining the human's trust, they were able to lead it to the animal holding cells in the amusement park and successfully restrain it to where it could no longer fight back. They even showed it some of the cruelties its predecessors had committed, and convinced it to give up quietly. The Ceruleans dropped the act, and the park was in harmony once again.

Penguins aren't cute. They're dumb and only good for sex appeal.

Shut your dirty whore mouth.

twitter.com/cham05694773/status/843472107002449923

ランドセル is a kind of backpack

Carving by beaver-chan

Communists aren't friends.

it's not backpack.

"Kaban" is "boar" in Russian
Just fyi

Here's the ED with color shots.

homu.komica.org/39/src/1490026695080.webm

Do animals have orgasms?

I don't know what it is about those red backpacks, but they really get me going.

I knew it, Serval was a Goat all along.

Only pigs and horses I think
Also dolphins

Not the first time I've heard that.

What about river otters? Asking for a friend

Rape dolphin stories go here.

Is that those pink river dolphins that are almost extinct?

I don't know how many times it has been said already since I don't post much in the threads, but could it be that Kaban was born out of the dead remains of one of the humans?

The post-ED of episode 9 says that when sandstar touches "Something that used to be an animal", they're reborn as a Friend, so a corpse or human skeleton would just turn back into a human Friend, wouldn't they?

And Kaban appeared on the day of the great sandstar eruption, surrounded by glittering piles of sandstar, so...

Yep. It's the Chinese pink dolphin.

delet
delet
delet

youtube.com/watch?v=UxoK5bRWSro

I want to help her species, if you know what I mean

That's what I think, that she was born from the remains of Mirai.

But friends don't wear panties

fuck off namefag

It was either that or Kaban was born out of the hat. Perhaps residue on the hat.

Yes, corpse or human skeleton should be game.
Here's a summary of what we have so far based on game settings.

>Kako, the assistant director to zoological research lab of Japari Park tended to Serval who got seriously wounded as an animal
>the hospital that Serval's at got attacked by Cerulean during the initial invasion
>Oinari-sama called the friends into action as she defends the park from Cerulean invasion
>Cerulean queen is trapped by a barrier created through Oinari-sama and park staffs, channeling Animal Harmony.
>Serval awakens from Animal Harmony, turns into friend, leads fellow friends out of danger
>Kako gets absorbed by Cerulean queen who learns of Serval's existence, creates Fake Servel who stole Serval's mojo
>Kako entered into a comatose state
>Serval lost memory of her hospital encounter
>Other friends couldn't distinguish between Serval and Fake Serval, who got named 'Cerval' by Serval
>Fake Serval gained friendship from Serval, becomes unique and eventually opposes the Cerulean queen and fully evolves while Cerulean Queen devolves from pushing her evolution too much
>Caracal, Serval's best friend, got jealous of Cerval enough that she openly fought the party
>Cerulean can take living being's special mojo, be it talents, friendship, memories and whatnot
>Cerulean will emulate the form of animals and friends
>AI can turn into friends instead of becoming Cerulean
>Turning back into animal form occurs when you are out of the Japari Park exclusion zone, which consists of the entire park and surrounding islands and body of water

why would anyone jizz on a hat

Is your friend too shy to ask Google-sama?

>game settings

No

>Turning back into animal form occurs when you are out of the Japari Park exclusion zone, which consists of the entire park and surrounding islands and body of water
Isn't this just for Keroro?

>park staff is called Kako and Mirai
>Past and Future

DEEPEST LORE

There's one key point, though: all friends based on extinct animals are, well, based on extinct animals that haven't lived for a long, long time. A human who just died yesterday or 10 years shouldn't be eligible for Sandstaring, it should be at least enough time for their whole species to count as extinct.

Maybe the jizz was on the hair and the hair was left on the hat?

>Mirai came to love animal because of Kako
>Cerulean queen attack occurred on the day that she first reported to Japari Park as the park guide.
>Mirai leads the control team as well as being the park guide. She doesn't like the command center much, citing that the tech's too complicated for her
>Cerulean Queen wanted to cause a Cerulean Harmony and use that to break free of Oinari-sama's barrier
>The player in game was given a charm that boosts offensive power of the friends, allowing them to fight the Cerulean evenly.
>Mirai concludes later through Tachikomas that the Sandstar builds their forms based on the AI and stored data, not their bodies
>All friends will lose all traces of personality changes from Sandstar if they return to their original forms after leaving Japari Park. Friends from pure stored data and memories will disappear

ok I can accept that

No. Keroro and GiTS events both state this.

>A human who just died yesterday or 10 years shouldn't be eligible for Sandstaring

Sandstar is talked about as a natural substance though, it's not like someone made up rules on how it can or cannot work
And even if it was
You can't know how long ago Kaban died though
Tsuchinoko and the owls both speak of humans as "long gone" or "extinct"
Even if the "it must be extinct" rule applied, that still doesn't mean Kaban can't be a rianimated corpse

In other words:
I can't believe Kaban is fucking dead

Wait, there is river dolphins? And even pink ones? God, I love educ/a/tion.

kaban's real name is gonna be Present, isn't it?

Is this AOTY?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_white_dolphin

Unlike Past and Future though, the japanese word for "Present" isn't a proper name

The year isn't over yet.

It might as well be