Nigger stat thread

Post pictures of nigger statistics. Not just memes, but actual statistics like pic related that could be used in actual arguments. I figure it's beneficial to stock up for when one comes across the rare coherent leftyfaggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

stockboardasset.com/insights-and-research/murderland-america-makes-inner-cities-dangerous/
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That pic is a meme.

so are niggers.

I don't give a shit, you know what I mean. Give me nigger stats you nigger.

i feel like you haven't been paying attention to the dozen nigger hate threads that get posted daily that repeatedly provide these statistics

stockboardasset.com/insights-and-research/murderland-america-makes-inner-cities-dangerous/

Can't have too many.

>37% of participants are White, 22% are African-American, 10% are Hispanic, 2% are Asian, 4% are Native American, and 19% are of unknown race or ethnicity.

NYC statistics here. These disassociate Hispanics, unlike the Federal stats
Look at this shit, it's ridiculous

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

bumo

Why are you into this style of argument note but as soon as someone says "more people are killed by choking on kinder eggs that terrorists in the US" all of a sudden it's all LALALALA

stats are racist you fucking bigot.

The muslim problem is deeper than muh terrorism

based asians