>Arrive at resort
>witness casual floor-pooping by the staff
>Go up to your room in disgust
>Open closet
>Poo in corner from last resident
>have to call the desk to send a cleaner
>she cleans up poo in corner, leaves poo in other corner
>finally go home
>Poojinder says she has a specal surprise planned, tells you to watch TV for an hour then come up
>come up, open bedroom door
>Candles lit, rose petals all over the bed, romantic scene
>Poojinder is in a sexy lingerie
>You approach the bed, ready to invoke a night of wild lovemaking
>slip on a poo that was concealed under rose petals

it will if you ask them out.

indians have the lowest outmarriage rate in America, it's like 94% in-marriage. For women it's even a bit higher than men.

Indian guys are lucky white guys just straight up don't find Indian girls attractive otherwise it would be like 60% AFWM east asians face. Indians are bigger white worshippers than east asians.

Yeah but if you can get them house-trained they are the best wives

OP must have meant to post this to r/India

Just saw this on int .

I'd rather marry a tranny than a nonwhite.

your loss m8

>tfw this will never be you

Give praise unto the LORD, for his mercy endureth forever.

I would unironically consider fucking a half poo.

>tfw no pajeet gf
end me boys

*teleports behind her*

is that for poo plunging?

slavs seem to make the best half poos

It is now

either full poo or no poo.

If I wanted to take care of something that shits in the street, I'd get a dog.

lemme contribute

>Wanting anything to do with Pajeets

Why

because #notallpajeets

>good food
>trad values
>usually make it big in the west
>upper class families in the west
>look out for you once you've married their daughter or son
>oldest most developed religion on the planet
>extreme business savvy

>Stealing the best of a third world country to be the middle class of ours

I can't tell you how depressing I find this situation.

I'm going to put things pretty much in the same category if they're the same thing.

>good food
It's got its ups and downs, but overall, I could definitely go to my grave content never eating it again. Also, fuck cardamom.
>trad values, look out for you once you've married their daughter or son, (((Hinduism)))
Here is the catch; those "traditional values" aren't western traditional values. No self respecting Indian family would let their daughter marry out without a fuss. What is considered respectable behavior is night and day by location and upbringing. Hinduism is idoltry, and not even particularly satisfying idoltry; it's stupid and boring unless it's an occasion to get drunk or eat snacks.

>WHAT IF THEY'RE A JAIN?
Enjoy your shitty cooking.

>usually make it big in the west, upper class families in the west
This usually is a catch 22 as well. Most Indians that come to the West don't need to "make it big" they were well off in India. This would be akin to saying that rich Chinese immigrants make it big in the US; no, simply use their connections and wealth to move to better places.

>Business Savvy
Indians are by far the most noxious people I have ever met in terms of how they spend and manage money. They're like kikes, but at least kikes smile when they try to fuck you.

>No self respecting Indian family would let their daughter marry out without a fuss
they do though, I've seen countless white male indian female couplings

> Most Indians that come to the West don't need to "make it big" they were well off in India
not particularly, most of them come off a boat with fuck all and work their way up from cab drivers usually until their offspring learns the native language and laws and open up businesses with them

>Indians are by far the most noxious people I have ever met in terms of how they spend and manage money. They're like kikes, but at least kikes smile when they try to fuck you.
if you've ever been engaged in a business venture it usually becomes dog eat dog especially the bigger you get.

WHOOOOO

I saw you posting her in last nights thread, give me a name!

This will never be you
>fat sack of shit from outer space
>have incredible wealth, great liquidity and trade connections
>have beautiful slave girls from all
over the galaxy, even jedi sisters are on your tip
>people fuck with you and you send out renowned bounty hunters after them
>even have a Rancor in your hidden trap door
Ancap jabba is hidden king. Jews had to kill their greatest threat. Death star was just a front; Hutt clan was ancap enemies to space (((republic))) and (((empire)))

>end you
Sorry I don't have a stingray handy. I can see why you're attracted to the shape though

>they do though, I've seen countless white male indian female couplings
Those Indians don't have traditional values. They also rarely are first generation.
>How do you know this?
I work and live amongst Indians. Do you know how big of a shit storm it is to
>Not agree to a marriage contract your families arranged
>Marry someone outside your caste/status
>Marry someone outside your religion
Like I know Indians that disowned their daughters for marrying a Hindu that consumes chicken.

>MOST COME OFF A BOAT BLAH BLAH
No, they don't. At least not in my country; H1B's are a bitch to get. They happen to get them because they have a leg up for having "native English skills."

Here is the typical first generation Indian story of an upper middle class Pajeet.
>I went to school in India for something STEMy.
>I received my bullshitty degree that wouldn't rank top 200 in the US.
>I worked in my field in India for a contracting hub.
>My contracting hub found a US business interested in funding my visa
>I came to the US

>if you've ever been engaged in a business venture it usually becomes dog eat dog especially the bigger you get.
No, shut the fuck up. The worst part is they're not even particularly GOOD at how they spend their money. They're nepotistic, vain, cheap where it counts, and expensive where it's pointless.

It's also hilarious watching them trying to manage anything worth a damn; why? Because most of what they know is managing Pajeets at best, and a very niche' field at worst.

>Okay, we're pitching this project and it's important that the clients are happy. T.big boss.
>ok. t.Pajeet
>Pajeet proceeds to show up in sandles and yes mans a customer, agrees to stupid crazy shit
>Boss sees what the agreement is, and promptly has to call the client because we'd lose money on the deal
Or
>Client is instantly suspicious and needs to think about it and never returns

Seriously, Pajeets are just the mediocre all around.

OP will never not have a dick in his mouth. Saged.

>Like I know Indians that disowned their daughters for marrying a Hindu that consumes chicken.
Hunduisms actually surprisingly felxible and tolerant considering the amount of gods there are in addition to hindus that do consume meat, the indians that have come over here have usually come to escape the caste system so they are more likely to allow their daughter and sons to marry non indians, so that whole marriage contract shit doesn't apply here.

>No, they don't. At least not in my country; H1B's are a bitch to get.
yeah it's obviously a bit different in america

>No, shut the fuck up. The worst part is they're not even particularly GOOD at how they spend their money. They're nepotistic, vain, cheap where it counts, and expensive where it's pointless.
when they are struggling in the beggining they generally spend nothing on luxuries because they are uber jews much like chinks but then when they get wealthier some do tend to show off wealth, this is the case with slavs here too. I know these things as I had a few indian mates growing up, they even celebrate christmas because hinduism is syncretic and allows other gods to be incorporated into their belief systems.

instagram.com/desixchick/?hl=en

Take the jabba pill

Why can't you come to terms that Indians in the US outperform you?

Deleet this.
>REEEEEEEE

heh, too late kiddo

tfw this will never be you

It actually will because I have punjabi GF.

BURGERED

GANGES MILKERS