M O O T 2000

If Christopher Poole aka Moot aka the Emperor were to mount a run for the Presidency would you vote for him?

What party do you think he would run under? Does anyone know moot's politics or any of his positions on social or fiscal issues?

Finally I always thought that moot should change his name from Christopher to Christmas, because everday with moot is like Christmas.

Why do you love moot much?

He's literally the best.

he's a total faggot and he still works here, except instead of owning the board he works for google

hiro doesn't exist

Wtf

Moot is a sellout cuck who actively fucked on Sup Forums and is a confirmed sjw fucktard?

Are you a newfag? Like seriously fuck head

-2008 fag here. Lived through all the stale moot bullshit

You know moot absolutely sold and still does sell data from pol and outed all our shit.

He's also 1000 percent responsible for the tranny, brony and gay posters

I that you, Moot?

Why would I vote for a Faggot.

Moot got eated by a shark, faggot. Stop sucking his ghost dick, OP.

Cuck a duck Moot

Moot is not responsible for gayposters

moot shut down /news/ because of racism

>moot
who is this faggot?

He had all the power to force gay and trap posters to their containment board /LGBT/ he didn't because it's a psyop to convert and normalize trannies. Poor soul tier kneckbead redditards come here cock on hand, fall in to the trap, trap and start transitioning on Tumblr blogs

Makes you think that tranny normalization took place in film, popular media, TV, and even Sup Forums all at once, makes you really think.

>giving Fucking luggage lad the power of the strongest nation on the planet
It's like the Newfags forgot m0t is a traitorous faggot who enjoys wearing SJW panties and is beta as almighty fuck. Did Sup Forums Fucking forget Sup Forumsharbour? Did everyone who was around die? Am I the only older fag left?

It was /new/ not /news/ you fucking newfaggot.

I Fucking miss /new/ it was so much better then this shit.

trve faggot naming checked

Holy shit.Moots slogan would be something like:
A vote for Luggage lad is a vote for Boxxy

>moot figures out the website he created is having heavy influence on elections
>little shit wants to exploit it for power that he's never had on account of being beta
>decides to gauge their willingness to place him as the most powerful man in the world
>just like they did with the TIME person of the year
>makes this gay thread
>realizes that his creation hates him because he betrayed them
>hopefully he kills himself because of it

Moot is fucking awful under pressure, he's a good guy but the worst in charge of any kind of power.

and even he knew this, he's fucking over being in any kind of leadership if he can help it

Imagine coming to this website and making the same thread three times in a day. I just can’t ever see myself being that retarded.