youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
forward.com/news/149492/us-jewish-population-pegged-at-6-million/
timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-now-fashionable-in-the-us-warn-experts/
nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because....?

No it didn’t
But soon it will

It happened you fucktard, 6 million Jews died!

...in my imagination

Why?

It literally didn’t happen
Allied bombs destroyed nazi supply lines
Around 250000 Jews in work camps died because no food or medicine could reach them so the Jews lied about it and made it sound like they were being executed so they could demonise nationalism. Red Cross agrees

Everyone dies eventually

Don’t be ignorant

IT WAS 69 GORILLION GOYIM REEEEEE

The holocaust is a big deal goy, that's why we make 16 new holocaust movies every year.

>The holocaust will happen.
fixed that for you

that one image has a web URL on it. can you fucking nazi's not make yourself look dumb? are we suppose to believe in the 1940s they had the internet

fucking retard nazi's

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#justiceforkaren #metoo #islam #elizabethwarren2020

It was real in my mind!

so 250k are rescued, and you say that proves 6m weren't killed before the camps were liberated?

Seriously, is there anyone with half a brain that can argue against the 6m number? All the memes I see here are just so easily debunked its just laughable... Nazis here are godamned stupid.

Go ahead, let's debate it... I await a single shred of evidence "debunking" 6m that isn't a meme made by an edgy 3rd grader with downs.

Germans and British were firebombed, they were the holocaust for Moloch and Rothschild's orchestrated it all for their amusement

To play Devil's Advocate here, the burden is on the person making claims

So if the photo in NYT didn't have the naked guy, where was the photo with the naked guy published?

Also... one guy is edited into a photo... disproves nothing. What about the other starving guys dying in the background? Just ignore it because some clever Sup Forumstard added a naked guy to a photo and then claimed it was a conspiracy? Dumb meme, very autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Adolf Eichmann is on record saying they killed 6 million, in the third edition of The Destruction of the European Jews, there's an appendix that, IN GREAT FUCKING DETAIL.

>uses hammer and sickle flag
>calling somebody retarded
kek

(continued) that explains it all.

Newfags, newfags everywhere.
OP is a Jew, Sage.

>hence why admissions of guilt under duress are inadmissible and that guy had his balls crushed
You're a disgusting "human" and you enjoy being that way too

OH MY GOD A JEW USED THE WORDS 6 MILLION BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST I GUESS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. CASE FUCKIN CLOSED, KEKS!

Or... maybe he was referencing the Jewish population of Russia at the time (pogroms), which was 6 million... Holocaust Deniers = FAGGGGSSSSS COGNITIVE DISSONANCE TO THE EXTREME.

>when you see the date

>Agreed, the Holocaust happened
>real myth is the total number
>wasn’t less than 6 million
>wasn’t 6-12 million
>it was all of them
>no Jews remained alive in Nazi-held territory after the war
>any survivors are lying Poles/Czechs/etc nationality/criminals using the fog of war to restart new lives/get to America & elsewhere/establish Israel/get new lives to avoid prewar criminal record
>all survivor stories are lies
>lies co-ordinated by Rockefeller Foundation/Red Cross/International Jewish groups/Allied & Communist intel agencies for various propaganda purposes
>all European Jews are liars or post-war immigrants

hahhaha I laugh at the thought of Eichmann getting his balls crushed, absolutely hilarious, what a fucking loser that guy was... couldn't even go to the grave with his manhood intact. EICHMANN -- FIRST NAZI TRANSEXUAL???

1935?

Looks like I triggered the Jew.
More redpilling then, maybe it'll listen.

I'd check out the date if you gave me more pixels... and the rest of the article. Just a stupid meme image without it.

There was a headline in Buzzfeed yesterday about 37 things white people need to stop ruining in 2018 -- in 80 years will it be absolute fact on Sup Forums that white people ruined 37 things in 2017? What a stupid argument, you are an idiot.

Your evidence is the Eichmann trial and Raul Hilberg's Book. ok.

Do you think the Eichmann trial was an objective affair or is it reasonable to have some concerns regarding the nature of the proceedings?

Regarding Hilberg's book, do you stand by everything in it, or do you think some thing's in it could be changed or updated?

What's your interest in this?

bunch of memes, no idea where those plaques or signs are form, what's the context for each? Also never denied that we didn't have an accurate count in 1945, but I find it LAUGHABLY stupid to believe any number less than 5.1 million. 6 million may be slightly inflated, but 5.1 is ROCK SOLID. Keep redpilling me, but please try this time.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#muslim #elizabethwarren2020 #metoo #diversitymatters #kony2013 #royroy

Check, you're possessed
enjoy the belly of the beast, you earned it

Is this proof that they labeling so many people as death by holocaust than actually ever happened?

>memes
>Also never denied that we didn't have an accurate count in 1945, but I find it LAUGHABLY stupid to believe any number less than 5.1 million. 6 million may be slightly inflated, but 5.1 is ROCK SOLID.
I remember when my belief in the number killed was that high. The longer you stay here the lower that number will go.

its true, i was there

It was a good joke. My sides are still in orbit since 1945.

6 million Jews for decades!

LOLOLOL

This is so fucking funny, please keep posting more photoshopped images... For all of these images, that you suggest were modified to reinforce the idea of the holocaust...

Please provide me with a timestamp for when and where the "originals" are coming from. Please. Please. Please. Please. Fairly certain some stormfag got bored of masturbating to traps and made all this shit a few years ago. Very dumb. Don't be so gullible.

WW2 didn't start until 1939. Jews declared war on Germany 4 years before the war officially started.

JEWS ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO USE THE NUMBER SIX MILLION OR ELSE IT MEANS THE HOLOHAUX DIDN'T HAPPEN AMIRITE FELLOW RETARDS?????

Why the fuck does the number 6m showing up "before the holocaust" in TOTALLY UNRELATED context disprove anything? What a load of gay semen you've been chugging.

no

i have photos

Oh the jews declared war on germany so that means that 6 million didn't die? I'm not arguing right or wrong side of history, who the fuck cares if jews delcared war, totally irrelevant to whether or not millions died. That's what I'm debating, try to stay on track here, Hans!

Given the context that it is constantly 6 million throughout the years, it loses credibility but then again, you're just a faggot.

Reverse image search them newfag.
Grow up and stop holding mommy liberal mainstream media's hand for "sourced" information.
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Oh shit something is wrong on wikipedia, the site that anyone can edit??? I guess millions didn't die, THOROUGH DEBUNKING, SIR!

seeIt also goes to show what happened to the Jews wasn't blind scapegoating. Whatever really happened was deserved.

6m was also the jewish population in Russia for several decades preceding the war. COINCIDENCE OR ILLUMINATI?? OR (((JEWISH COVERUP)))?????

This the original and update memorial, yet somehow the history still have the same number being killed. Interesting.

forward.com/news/149492/us-jewish-population-pegged-at-6-million/

Again, I'm not debating that point. Maybe its interesting for you, I couldn't give a fuck. If the Jews were the worst people ever and all deserved to die, why are you guys not BOASTING about 6 million if you actually only took out

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-now-fashionable-in-the-us-warn-experts/

Anne Frank never mentions 6 million in her diary, VERY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT THE FUCK THIS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING????

Netanyahu to American Jews: "You just don't matter."
nytimes.com/2017/07/12/opinion/israel-american-jews-benjamin-netanyahu.html

Because it didnt happen

There was no genocide. Watch the video I linked. The physics of cremating a human body dictate it is impossible for that many people to have been cremated during the time the camp was in operation.